快放下
Right now!
队长 我们在九层
Lieutenant, we’ve secured the prisoners attempting escape
抓到试图逃跑的犯人
on level nine.
六号♥舱的犯人试图逃跑
The prisoner in bay six was just caught attempting escape.
她和一名男性在一起
She was with a second individual, male.
是他
That’s him.
你来解决
Deal with it.
跟我来
Come on.
包也放下
And the bag.
放下
Do it.
接近地核
Entering core.
没事的
It’s okay.
他们在休眠
They’re in stasis.
好的
Okay.
见鬼
Shit.
注意 无重力状态下不能打开紧急舱门
Attention, emergency hatch cannot deploy while in zero gravity.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
豪瑟 这些门不能打开是有原因的
Hauser, these doors don’t open for a reason.
等我们穿过地心
We’ll wait till it passes the core.
然后就走
Then we go.
妈的
Shit.
重力反转
Gravity reversing.
快点
Come on.
拿着
Take this.
舱门开启
Hatch deployed.
开始减速
Commencing deceleration.
走
Go!
-走开 -舱门开启
– Move! – Hatch deployed.
开始减速
Commencing deceleration.
他们朝顶部去了
They’re headed topside.
什么
What?
我去追他们
I’m going after them.
萝莉 别去
Lori, no.
如果他们上来了 我会解决他们
If they make it up top, I will deal with them.
确保我们到达时
Just make sure those troops are activated
部队能启动并登陆
and off-loaded the moment we arrive.
豪瑟阻止不了这场侵略 明白了吗
Hauser is not stopping this invasion. Do you understand me?
跟着他们
Follow them.
见鬼 我们得赶紧去空港
Shit. We got to get to the aircraft bay.
走吧
Come on.
走
Go.
不 豪瑟
No! Hauser!
抓住他
Secure him!
当局对整个殖民区发出了紧急通告
Government officials have issued a Colony-wide state of emergency.
所有居民立刻疏散
All civilians are to evacuate their homes immediately
前往殖民地以外最近的无人区庇护所
and head to the nearest No Zone shelters outside The Colony border.
官员呼吁所有人遵从疏散命令
Officials are urging everyone to comply with the evacuation orders.
针对抵抗组织的持续轰炸
Continued bombings on Resistance holdouts…
坠道安全抵达
The Fall secured.
3至87号♥舱启动并武装
Bays three through 87 now armed and active.
快让他们动起来
Let’s get them on the move now.
你真令人失望 豪瑟
You really are a disappointment, Hauser.
恐怕只能清除你所有的记忆了
I’m afraid it’s time to erase those memories for good.
永别了 老朋友
Good-bye, old friend.
武器系统启动
Weapon systems activated.
弹♥药♥耗尽
Ammo chamber is empty.
拜托
Come on.
-填装弹♥药♥中 -见鬼 快点
– Weapons systems reloading. – Shit, come on.
你真的觉得这能阻止这场侵略吗
You really thought that would stop an entire invasion?
不行 但我觉得这个可以
No, but I think this Will.
看看你
Look at you.
你在为什么拼命 你连自己是谁都不知道
You’re still fighting and you don’t even know who you are.
我或许不记得我以前是谁
I may not remember who I was,
但我知道我现在是谁
but I know who I am.
代我向我妻子问好
Say hello to my wife for me.
快跑
Come on! Run!
快点
Come on. Come on!
快走
Go!
那是什么
What is it?
没事的
It’ll be fine.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
拜托
Come on.
快醒醒
Come on, come on.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
快醒醒
Come on, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
说出你的幻想
Tell us your fantasy.
我们就会给你记忆
We’ll give you the memory.
别乱整你的脑子 兄弟
Don’t mess with your mind, man.
这不值得
It ain’t worth it.
秘密特工
Secret agent.
就是你吧
That’s you. Right?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我们成功了
We did it.
不
No!
你手上的伤疤呢
There’s no scar on your hand.
别这样
Come on!
你以为我不吻别一下就会让你走吗
Did you think I’d let you leave without a kiss good-bye?
“至死不渝” 是吧 宝贝
“Till death do us part,” Right, baby?
没错
That’s right.
马上放下武器
Drop the weapon now!
没事的 是他
It’s all right. It’s him.
没事吧 先生
You okay, sir?
-嗯 -你确定吗
– Yeah. – You sure?
有个医护人员受伤了
We’ve got a medic down in here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
殖民地的人们涌上街头
People are spilling into the streets all across The Colony,
庆祝大家盼望已久的
celebrating what many hope will finally be
独♥立♥的到来
a path to an independent nation.
随着坠道
A new page in history
这一长♥期♥经济政♥治♥压♥迫♥的象征彻底毁灭
has been turned as the invasion so many feared
侵略也被终结
ended with the destruction of The Fall,
历史将翻开新的一页
a longtime symbol of economic and political oppression.
寇黑根总理至今下落不明
No word yet on the fate of Chancellor Cohaagen,
有消息称他已同自己的军队一起灭亡了
but we are being told that he perished along with his forces.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我知道
I know.
难以置信 是吧
It’s hard to believe, isn’t it?
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
绘忆
你还好吗
you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
真的吗
You sure?