恭喜你 我的朋友 扶他起来
Congratulations, my friend. Get him up, please.
起来吧
Up, up, Up.
你成功了
You did it.
你是个英雄
You’re a hero.
你在谦虚些什么
What is that? Modesty? No, no, no.
马提亚死了
Matthias is dead,
殖民地马上就要沦陷
The Colony is about to fall,
这都是拜你所赐
and it’s all thanks to you.
我就知道你能按计划行事
I knew that I could trust you to stick to the plan.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
对了 你的记忆不太可靠
Right. Yours is not the most reliable of memories, is it?
其实很简单
It was really rather simple.
潜入反叛军 找到马提亚的女儿
Infiltrate the resistance, find Matthias’ daughter.
-不 不 -让她信任你
– No. No. – Get her to trust you. Yes.
这就对了
That’s right.
一知道他是你父亲
Once we discovered he was your father,
我们就有了目标
we knew exactly who to target.
梅琳娜 他在说谎
Melina, he’s lying.
恐怕我没有 这很简单
I’m afraid not. You see, that was also the easy part.
色♥诱♥术一直是他的强项
Because seduction has always been his strongest suit.
我们最终是要抓住马提亚
Still, it was Matthias that we needed to get to.
他不会让你这样的人
He would need assurance far beyond mere words
只凭几句话就随随便便
to let a man with your history, shall I say,
接近他身边
come anywhere near him.
这时候你就想了个绝妙的主意
But that is when you came up with the ingenious idea
装作被捕让我们清除记忆
to feign capture and let us wipe your slate clean.
别相信他
Don’t listen to him.
实在是妙极了
It was just brilliant.
还有什么更好的办法
What better way
告诉这老头
to convince the old man that you
你真的背叛了我呢
had really and truly turned against me.
梅琳娜 别相信他说的话
Melina, don’t listen to him. Don’t listen to him.
-他在说谎 -我可没有
– He’s lying. – No, I’m not.
当然一路上不是太顺利
Granted, there were a few hiccups along the way…
比如你去绘忆公♥司♥乱来
You popping your cap at Rekall, for instance.
那可不好
That wasn’t good.
这就对了
There it is!
豪瑟原来的精神 你会需要的
The old Hauser spirit. You’re gonna need that.
然后是你可爱的妻子
And then there was your lovely wife,
居然不听指令贸然行动
who strayed from her directive.
看着我
Look at me.
她的命令是把你活着带回来
She was ordered to bring you back alive.
一会儿再跟你算账
I’ll deal with that later.
但是
But,
你带我们来到了这里
you led us here, Hauser.
你做了你该做的事
You held up your part of the deal,
现在轮到我了
and now I’m going to hold up mine.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-不 -你要干什么
– No. – What are you doing?
你要…
What are you…
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我们早就计划好了的
What you and I had been planning all along.
我们备份了豪瑟的记忆
We made sure to back up Hauser’s memory
在这个任务之前
before we sent him in there.
这是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
-不 -是的
– No. – Yes.
想想吧 再过几个小时
Just think of it. In a few hours,
当你醒来
you’ll awake,
就是原来的豪瑟了
and you will be the old Hauser once again.
忠诚
Loyal
爱国
Patriotic.
冷酷无情
Ruthless.
我们该拿你怎么办
Now, what to do with you?
我觉得要留着她
I think we keep her.
放了她 你已经逮住我了
Leave her out of this. I’m in the fucking chair!
我觉得 大家一定很想听听
I think the world will be very interested to hear
马提亚女儿的忏悔
the confession of Matthias’ daughter.
谴责她的父亲和抵抗组织
Denouncing her father and the Resistance.
去死吧
FUCK you!
寇黑根
Cohaagen!
你不会想到 豪瑟是有多擅长
You’ll be very surprised to see how good Hauser is at beating
拷问一个人直到他认罪
a confession out of someone.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 寇黑根
God damn you, Cohaagen.
你抓到我了
You have me.
放她走
Let her go.
放开她
Let her go!
梅琳娜
Melina.
放轻松 很快就结束了 我保证
Just try to relax. It’ll all be over soon, I promise you.
我们很快就能重逢了
We’ll be reunited very soon.
而现在
And meanwhile,
我得去指挥一场侵略战
I have an invasion to lead.
我也希望能这么轻易忘记
I wish I could forget that easily.
萝莉
Lori.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
抓住他 哈蒙
Hold him still, Hammond.
帮个忙 混球
Do me a favor, asshole.
尽力反抗吧
Fight it as much as possible.
这样会更痛苦
Hurts more that way.
上帝啊 哈蒙
Jesus, Hammond.
之前传闻的英联邦军事总动员
Suspected reports of military mobilization
现已被证实
in the U.F.B. Have now been confirmed.
但是原本以为这是针对
But what was thought to be an operation
马提亚抵抗组织的行动
to uproot terrorist leader Matthias
现在看来却是一场全面的军事侵略
appears to be on the scale of a full military invasion.
有人目击大约五万人的武装部队
An estimated 50,000 armed troops
正在登上坠道
can be seen boarding The Fall,
准备部署进入殖民地
preparing to deploy for The Colony.
殖民地政♥府♥向殖民地所有地区
The governor has issued a level-three alert
发出了三♥级♥警戒
to all districts of The Colony.
最新的命令程序
Have the latest mission profiles
植入部队了吗
been programmed into all our troops?
正在分发给各分队指挥官
Being distributed to all squadron commanders as we speak.
很好 什么时候出发
Excellent. When do we depart?
只等你一声令下 长官
As soon as you give the order, sir.
我下令了
You have it.
找个地方给她
And find someplace for her, will you?
三号♥舱准许通行
Bay three access granted.
现在执行指令310
We are a go on Code 310.
殖民地居民视为敌人
Citizens of The Colony are to be considered hostile.
所有机器人准许使用致命武器
Program all synthetics to use lethal force.
重复一遍 所有殖民地居民视作敌人
Repeat, citizens of The Colony are to be considered hostile.
现在执行指令310
We are a go on Code 310.
距离抵达殖民地大约17分钟
Time travel to The Colony: approximately 17 minutes.
-你还好吗 -嗯
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
我们得离开这玩意
We got to get off this thing.
马上
Now.
我很抱歉 你的父亲
Your father… I’m so sorry.
-寇黑根说的那些 -他在说谎
– All those things that Cohaagen said… – He was lying.
我不会背叛你
I couldn’t have betrayed you.
我说过会找到你
I told you I’d find you.
我这一辈子所有的记忆
I remember. My whole life,
我只记得你和我在一起
only one memory stayed with me.
他们永远删不掉
They could never erase that.
六号♥舱受到损伤
Damage report in bay six.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
– Are you ready? – Yeah.
所有应急人员
All emergency personnel,
到六号♥舱报道
please report to bay six.
准备重力反转
Prepare for gravity shift.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
快点
Now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!