He wasn’t in on it. You set him off by going to Rekall.
这是计划中的缺失 是你去了瑞可而坏了事
So why am I still alive? We gave you lots of help.
那么为何我还活着? 我们一路上提供你支援
Benny here. My pleasure, man.
比方说班尼 这是我的荣幸
The guy with the suitcase, the mask, the money…
拿手提箱给你的人 面具 钱…
the message from Hauser, all of that was set up by us.
以及豪瑟所留的话… 一切全是我们所安排的
Sorry. Too perfect.
抱歉这说法太完美了
Perfect, my ass!
完美个屁!
You pop your memory cap before we can activate you.
在没来得及派你上场前 就开启了你的记忆
Richter goes hog-wild, screwing up everything I spent a year planning.
让瑞克特到处追杀你 而破坏我花了一年准备的计划
Frankly, I’m amazed it worked.
老实说 我很意外计划能成功
Well, Cohaagen…
科海根…
I have to hand it to you. It’s the best mind-fuck yet.
我真是服了你 这是我所听过归精彩的故事
Well, don’t take my word for it.
不…先别这么快就下结论
Someone you trust wants to talk to you. Who is it this time?
某个你信任的人要跟你说话 这一回又是谁?
My mother?
我母亲?
Howdy, Quaid.
你好 魁德
If you’re listening to this, it means that Kuato is dead…
如果你听见这段话 就表示寡头己死…
and you have led us to him.
而你也带领我们找到了他
I knew you wouldn’t let me down.
我就知道你不会让我失望
Sorry for the shit I’ve put you through, but hey…
抱歉让你吃了这么苦头…
what are friends for?
但朋友本来就该 互相帮忙的?
I would like to wish you happiness and long life, old buddy…
我很想祝你永远快乐 长命百岁…
but unfortunately, this is not gonna happen.
但不幸的是 老朋友 这是不可能的
You see, it’s my body you’ve got there and I want it back.
要知道 你占用的身体是我的 我现在得要回来
Sorry to be an Indian giver, but I was here first.
抱歉 有借就有还 那身体本来就是我的
So adios, amigo.
那么 永别了 朋友
And thanks for not getting yourself killed.
谢谢你没让自己送命
Hey, maybe we’ll meet in our dreams.
或许咱们还会在梦里见面呢
You never know.
谁晓得会怎样
You bastards!
你们这些混♥蛋♥!
Let go of me!
放开我!
Ready? Auto.
准备好了? 全检查过了
Check. Ready to go, sir.
检查完成 全准备好了 长官
Relax, Quaid.
放轻松点 魁德
You’ll like being Hauser. The guy’s a fucking asshole.
你会喜欢当豪瑟的 那家伙是个该死的混♥蛋♥
That’s not true. He’s one of my best friends.
这不是真的 他是我归要好的朋友之一
Besides, he’s got a big house and a Mercedes.
更何况 他有一栋 大房♥子和一辆宾士汽车
And you like Melina, right? You’ll get to fuck her every night.
你喜欢梅琳娜 对吧? 你今后每晚都可以干♥她♥
That’s right. She’s going to be Hauser’s babe.
是的… 她将成为豪瑟的心肝宝贝
I’ll bust his balls.
我会打烂他的卵蛋
Uh-uh, princess.
不 公主…
We’re having you fixed.
我们要将你改变一下
You’re going to be respectful, compliant…
你将学会尊敬 顺从…
and appreciative, the way a woman should be.
晓得该感激 这些都是女人该具有的美德
Mr. Cohaagen, telephone.
科海根先生 你的电♥话♥
Yes? What is it?
是的?什么事?
The oxygen level is bottoming out in Sector G.
长官 G区的氧气 已降到归低点
What do you want me to do about it?
你要我接下来怎么做?
Don’t do anything. But they won’t last an hour, sir.
什么也别做 但他们支持不到一个钟头了 长官
Fuck ’em.
管他们去死!
It’ll be a good lesson to the others.
可以让别区的人作为 警戒
You got what you want. Give these people air.
你已达到你的目的 给这些人空气吧
My friend, in five minutes you won’t give a shit about the people.
我的朋友 再过五分钟 你就不会关心他们的死活了
Fire it up, Doc.
开始吧 大夫
Excuse me, Doctor.
对不起 大夫
Is he gonna remember any of this? Not a thing.
他将会记得这一切吗? 完全不会
Oh, really?
真的?
Quaid, I’m having a party tonight.
对了 魁德 我今晚要举♥行♥派对
Why don’t you and Melina drop by. Remind him, Doc.
你可以带梅琳娜来 提醒他一下 大夫
Sure. See you at the party.
我会的 派对上见了
Keep still. Fighting just makes it hurt.
别挣扎 你越反抗只会越痛苦
If you don’t keep still, you’ll end up psychotic.
如果你不安静 会精神错乱的
Hey, don’t!
不!
Melina, hold on!
梅琳娜 支持住!
Are you all right? Are you still you?
你还好吧? 你仍是原来的你吗?
I’m not sure, dear. What do you think?
我不怎么确定 亲爱的 你想呢?
Let’s get the hell out of here.
咱们快离开这里吧
You have to make a decision, sir.
你得做个决定才行 长官
Kill him.
杀了他
It’s about goddamn time.
也该是时候了
Where are you going? To the reactor.
你要上哪去? 去找那反应炉
What reactor? The one in the mines. Come on!
什么反应炉? 在矿坑里的那个 快点!
People are dying, Quaid! Stop! We’ve got to get air!
那些人都快死了啊 魁德! 快停!我们得给他们空气!
The reactor makes air. That’s Cohaagen’s secret. Let’s go.
那反应炉能制♥造♥空气 这是科海根的秘密我们走
Where’s this reactor come from?
这个反应炉又是从哪来的?
Aliens built it. Aliens?
外星人造的 外星人?
Are you sure about this? It’s just up ahead.
你确定它有用吗? 它就在前面
What the hell–
被封住了…
Quaid!
魁德!魁德!
Hey, Quaid, you remember me?
嘿!魁德 你还记得我吧?
Benny! Benny’s the name!
是班尼!班尼就是我的名字!
Oh, that’s good!
这个厉害!
I’m gonna drill you, sucker!
我要把你们开膛破肚!
I’m gonna grind you up!
我要把你们绞成肉泥!
I’m coming!
我来了!
I’m coming for you, baby!
我来找你了 宝贝!
What the fuck is this?
这是他妈的怎么回事?
Damn this piece of Martian junk!
这个该死的火星废物!
Hey, Quaid, I’m gonna squash you!
嘿 魁德 我要把你压扁!
Benny, here!
班尼 尝尝这个吧!
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里?
Screw you!
我钻死你!
Quaid, get over here!
魁德 快到这边来!
What is it?
什么事?
There’s an opening.
这边打通了一个缺口
I knew it.
我就知道
This whole thing is one big reactor made out of terbinium.
这整个东西 就是个 以T矿制成的反应炉
当然了
科海根知道它可以制♥造♥氧气 但那混♥蛋♥却不肯启动它
Of course not.
如果火星有了大气层 他就无法再统治了
See down there?
看到那下面没?
It’s a glacier.
那是一条冰河
The whole core of Mars is ice.
整个火星的核心都是冰
The reactor melts it…
反应炉把冰融化…
and it releases the oxygen.
就会释放出氧气来
Come on.
来吧
Enough for everyone to breathe? Sure.
足够让所有的人呼吸? 当然
Enough for the whole planet.If we turn it on in time.
足以供给整个星球使用 如果咱们能及时将它启动的话
Come on. Come on!
上!快!
Hold on.
慢着
Now!
开枪!
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Go!
快退开!
He’s got a hologram!
他身上有全息图装置!
You think this is the real Quaid? It is.
你们认为这是真的魁德吗? 是真的
You’re coming with me!
我要死也得带你一起死!
See you at the party, Richter.
派对上见了 瑞克特
Don’t touch that!
别碰那东西!
Get away! Get back!
到一边去!退后!
What are you afraid of?
你怕什么?
Turn it on. Impossible!
将它启动啊 这是不可能的!
Once the reaction starts, it’ll spread to all the terbinium in the planet.
一旦连锁反应产生 这星球上的T矿会全毁
Mars will go into global meltdown.
整个火星也将熔毁
That’s why the aliens never turned it on.
所以外星人 才从未使用过它
And you expect me to believe you?
你以为我会相信你吗?
Who gives a shit what you believe? In 30 seconds you’ll be dead.
谁在乎你相不相信? 再过30秒你就没命了
Then I’ll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes.
然后我将炸了这个地方 回家去吃麦片
I didn’t want it to end this way.
我本来也不希望见到 这种结局
I wanted Hauser back. But no.
我要豪瑟回来 但事与愿违…
You had to be Quaid!
你偏要当魁德!
I am Quaid. You’re nothing!
我本来就是魁德 你什么也不是!