I have a plan to keep this from happening.
我己想出一个计划 来阻止他成功
Suppose you could play along?
你想你这回可以好好合作吗?
Yes, sir. Great.
是的 长官 好极了
Otherwise, I’ll erase your ass.
否则我就会取你的狗命
You need a taxi? I got magazines, music, whisky.
需要计程车吗? 我有杂♥志♥ 音乐 威士忌
You need a cab? Come on!
你需要车的? 来吧!
Can I help you?
午安 我能效劳吗?
I would like a room, please.
是的 麻烦你给我一个房♥间
Nice to have you back, Mr. Brubaker. Would you like the same suite?
欢迎再次光临 布鲁贝克先生 你要同一间套房♥?
Definitely.
当然
You’ve left something in our safe.
你似乎有东西放在保管箱里
Could you get it?
能否麻烦你将它拿来给我?
Identification?
我们要核对身份
I’ll encode your room key. Thank you.
我这就去拿你房♥间的钥匙 谢谢
Suite 61 0 in the east wing. Thank you.
610房♥在东大楼 谢谢
Could I borrow your pen, please? Certainly.
我能借用你的笔吗? 当然
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, man, you need a cab?
兄弟 坐计程车?
What’s wrong with this one? He ain’t got five kids to feed.
这一辆的服务会比你差吗? 他可没有要养五个孩子啊
Where’s yours? Right over there.
你的车在哪? 就在那边
Hey, asshole! That’s my fare!
王八蛋! 这是我的客人啊!
Eat this!
一边凉外去!
Damn you, Benny!
班尼 你这该死的…!
Welcome to Mars, man!
欢迎光临火星 兄弟!
What was that, an accident? That’s the rebels.
刚刚那是什么? 意外事件 是反抗军干的
Let’s get outta here…
咱们快离开此地吧…
before they arrest us!
否则待会就会被捕!
What do the rebels want?
反叛军要的是什么?
The usual. More money, more freedom, more air.
和往常一样 更多的钱 更多自♥由♥ 更多空气
So, where to?
上哪去?
Last Resort.
终极乐园
You’re getting off to an early start.
才刚到就迫不急待了
First time on Mars? Yes.
第一回来火星? 是的
Well, actually, no.
事实上…不是
Well, sort of.
也可说是
The man don’t even know whether he’s been to Mars or not.
老天 连自己是否来过火星 都弄不清楚
Voila. Venusville.
这就是了!维纳斯城
Hey, you see anything you like?
看到中意的货色没?
End of the line. We’d better walk from here.
车子只能开到此 我们接下来归好用走的
I’ll show you where.
我带你到那地方去
Do you want to know the future? What about the past?
想知道你的未来吗? 过去呢?
It’s around the corner, right down this alley.
来吧 就在转角的地方 就在这巷子里
They got everything.
他们这里什么都有
Not bad, huh?
想爽一下吗? 不错吧
Read your palm? Your mind? Your aura? Probe the secrets of your heart?
看手相?读你的心思? 你的欲念?你心里的秘密?
I bet I can guess your birthday.
我打赌我猜得出你的生日
You’re a Taurus, right? How did you guess?
你说呢?你是金牛座的 对吧 你怎么猜到的?
Tell me, are all psychicsFreaks?
告诉我 所有的通灵人都是… 变种
Afraid so. It goes with the territory.
全是变种 是这一带的特产
What happened to them? Cheap domes, no air to clean the rays.
他们怎么会变成这样? 廉价的圆顶 又没空气来挡有害的射线
This is it. The Last Resort. You sure you want to go in here?
好 咱们到了 终极乐园 你真的要在这间玩吗?
Why not? There’s a better place down there.
有何不可? 我认识另外一家更好的
The girls are cleaner, the liquor ain’t watered down–
女孩子比较干净 酒也不渗水
Sure, and you get kickbacks.
是啊 你还可以拿到回扣
Hey, man, I got five kids to feed.
兄弟 我有五个孩子要养啊
Take them to the dentist.
带他们去看牙医吧
Thanks, mister! I’ll be waiting for you.
谢了!先生 听我说! 我在外面等你
Take your time. Benny’s the name.
你慢慢玩好了 我叫班尼 班尼
What do you want? Looking for Melina.
要什么? 我找梅琳娜
She’s busy.
她现在很忙
But Mary here, she’s free.
找马丽好了 她有空(免费)
Well, not free, honey, but…
不是免费 亲爱的 而是…
available.
有空
Thanks. I’ll wait for Melina.
谢谢 我还是等梅琳娜好了
Earth slime.
地球无赖
Thing is, friend, Mel’s real picky.
问题是梅琳娜 对客人是很挑的
She sticks to her regulars.
她一向只招待熟客人
She’ll like me.
她会喜欢我的
Mel!
梅琳娜!
Hello, Hauser.
哈啰 豪瑟
Still bulging, I see.
看得出你仍是全身鼓胀如昔
What you been feeding this thing? Blondes.
近来都喂它什么? 金发女郎
I think it’s still hungry.
那我想它八成没吃饱了
You got a lot of nerve showing your face around here, Hauser.
你还有脸跑来这里啊 豪瑟
Look who’s talking.
这句话应该是我说的才对
Hey, Tony, give the big guy a break.
东尼 别再烦他了
Relax. You’ll live longer.
放轻松点 如此才活得久
Come on.
来吧!
Honey, take care of Tony, will you? No problem.
亲爱的 替我去招待东尼好吗? 没问题
If you need any help with this one, give me a holler.
如果你应付不了这一个 就喊我一声
You son of a bitch.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You’re alive? I thought that Cohaagen tortured you to death.
你还活着? 我都以为你被科海根折磨死了
Well, I guess he didn’t.
我想他大概没这么做吧
And you couldn’t get me a message? You never wondered what happened to me?
而你却无法传个口信给我? 你难道都没关心过我的死活?
Hauser, thank God you’re alive.
豪瑟 谢天谢地 你还活着
Melin–Melina. Melina.
梅琳…梅琳娜 梅琳娜
I have to tell you something. What?
我有话要告诉你 什么事?
I don’t remember you. What are you talking about?
我已经不记得你了 你在胡说些什么?
I don’t remember you.
我不记得你了
I don’t remember us. I don’t even remember me.
我不记得我们之间的事 甚至不记得我自己
Did you get amnesia? How did you get here?
你得了失忆症? 你是如何找来这里的?
Hauser left me a note. You’re Hauser.
豪瑟留给我一张字条 豪瑟?你就是豪瑟
Not anymore.
已经不是了
Now I’m Quaid. Douglas Quaid.
我现在是魁德 道格拉斯.魁德
Hauser, you’ve lost your mind. No, Cohaagen stole it.
豪瑟 你精神错乱了 不 科海根偷了我的记忆
He found out that Hauser switched sides, so he turned him into somebody else: me.
他发现豪瑟企图背叛他 于是将他变成我
This is too weird.
这故事太玄了
He dumped me on earth with a wife and a lousy job–
再把我丢在地球上 给我一个老婆和烂工作
Did you say wife? Are you fucking married?
你说你有老婆? 你♥他♥妈♥的结婚了?
She wasn’t really my wife. Oh, she isn’t?
她其实不是我真正的太太 哦!她不是?
How stupid of me. She was Hauser’s wife?
我可真笨 她是豪瑟的太太?
Forget that I said wife. Let’s just forget everything.
听着忘了我提到… 不 一切都别再说了
I’m sick of hearing your goddamn lies. Why would I lie to you?
我受够了你和你那些谎言 我为何要骗你?
Because you’re still working for Cohaagen.
因为 你仍在为科海根工作
Don’t be ridiculous.
别胡说了
You never loved me, Hauser.
你根本就没爱过我 豪瑟
You just used me to get inside.
你只想利用我 好混进去
Inside what?
混进什么里面?
I think you’d better leave.
我看你还是走吧
Melina, Hauser sent me to do something. I’m not falling for it.
梅琳娜 豪瑟派我来做某件事 我可不会上当
He says there’s enough in here to nail Cohaagen for good.
他说这脑袋里装的东西 足以整垮科海根
Get out! You’ve got to help me remember!
滚! 你得帮我恢复记忆!
I said, get out! Melina, please!
我叫你滚! 梅琳娜 求求你!
People are trying to kill me.
有人要杀我啊
Really?
真的?
All right, I’m leaving.
好吧 我这就走
Baby, you make me wish I had three hands.
宝贝 你让我恨不得 能有三只手
I think you’re doing just fine with two.
我想你这两只手已经很够用了
Excuse me, baby. We’ll pick this up later.
失陪一下 宝贝 咱们待会再聊
Hey, that didn’t take long.
兄弟 你不怎么持久啊
Let me ask you a question. Did you ever fuck a mutant?
听着 我问你 你玩过变种妞吗?
Take me to the hotel. I know these Siamese twins.
送我回饭店去 我认识一对变种双胞胎
Man, you won’t know if you’re coming or going.
保证让你爽歪歪
This afternoon at 4.:30 p.m., I signed an order declaring martial law…
今天下午4点30分,我签订了一个条约
throughout the Mars federal colony.
批准在火星联邦自治区 实施戒♥严♥
I will not tolerate any further damage to our mineral export operations.
我将不会再容忍♥任何 破坏矿物输出的行为
Mr. Kuato and his terrorists must understand…
寡头和他的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥… 必须明白一件事
that their self-defeating efforts will only bring misery and suffering–
他们这种自取毁灭的行为 只会为人♥民♥带来苦难和痛苦…
Mr. Quaid?
魁德先生?
What?
什么事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!