我没
I don’t.
我没有
I don’t.
你不用现在就穿上衣服吧
Don’t have to get dressed right away, do you?
我跟妈妈说了要一起吃早餐
I told Mummy I’d meet her for breakfast.
-她来干什么的 -她陪我来的
-What’s she doing here? -She came with me.
对了 还有件事
Well, that’s another thing.
我再也受不了跟你的父母一起住了
I certainly can’t stand living with your parents anymore.
没有别的安全的地方了
It’s not safe anywhere else.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
听我说
Listen…
我有个主意
I had this idea.
是我想出来的
I thought of this idea.
我想我们可以移♥民♥
I thought we might emigrate.
移♥民♥ 去哪里
Emigrate? Where to?
新苏格兰
New Caledonia.
你有很多公社朋友在那边
A lot of your friends from the Commune are there.
你可以写作
You’d be able to write.
就像我们刚结婚的时候 而且…
It would be like it was when we were first married and…
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
不 说吧
No. Go on.
我只是想说
I was only going to say
如果你愿意的话你可以不再…
that you could stop…if you wanted
我是说 如果你心甘情愿的话
I mean it would be easier for you if you wanted…
那戒酒会更容易些
to stop drinking.
我把你吓坏了吧
You’re frightened of me, aren’t you?
别以为我喜欢喝醉
Don’t think that I like getting drunk.
我是说 我确实喜欢喝醉酒
I mean, I do like getting drunk.
但不喜欢就那么醉着
but I don’t like being drunk.
不管怎样
Anyway…
我打了你之后
when I hit you…
感觉糟糕透了
I feel so terrible all I can think of…
只能借酒消愁
is to get drunk again and forget about it.
你想我们能住在茅草屋里
Can you see us living in a grass hut
或是其他什么地方么
or whatever they have?
有何不可
Why not?
那就走吧 拜托
Let’s go, for Christ’s sake,
我们走吧 趁现在还来得及
let’s go. Before it’s too late.
只要你想 我们随时都可以离开
We can go whenever you like.
现在不行
Not now!
怎么不行
Why not?
帮我扣上这个
Help me with this.
不
No.
帮我扣这个
Help me with this.
住手
Stop!
你为何要这样对待我们
Why are you doing this to us?
别担心
Don’t worry.
他很快就会回到你身边
You can have him back quite soon…
只是有那么一点损伤
and only slightly damaged.
他已经回来了
He’s coming back now.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
这是什么
What’s this?
“我可怜的玛蒂德
“My poor Mathilde…
别生气 别哭
“Don’t be upset. Don’t cry.
这是噩梦
“This is a bad dream.
有天我会醒来的 爱你的保罗”
“One day, I’ll wake up. Love, Paul.”
甜蜜啊 是吧 闺房♥和乐
Nice, was it? A scene of conjugal bliss?
我要跟她回巴黎
I’m going back to Paris with her.
好啊
Right.
别走 等一下 听我解释
No, wait, wait, let me explain.
我♥干♥嘛要听
Why should I?
不是你想象的那样 是其他事
It’s not what you think. It’s something else.
是她建议我们移♥民♥
She suggested we emigrate…
-移♥民♥ -对
-Emigrate? -Yes.
去新苏格兰
to New Caledonia.
换个环境我就能过宁静的生活
It’d be a change for me. A quiet life.
还能戒酒 你不认为这是个好主意么
I could stop drinking, don’t you think it’s a good idea?
不
No.
你根本就不在乎我是不是快乐 对吧
You don’t care about my happiness, do you?
没错 你也不该在乎
No, and neither should you.
你永远都不会明白我有多爱她
You’ve never been able to understand how much I love her.
今天早上我走进来
I walked in this morning,
她就躺在那 光着身子躺在床上
and she was lying there naked on the bed.
她看上去那么美 那么年轻 那么…
She looked so beautiful, so young and so…
有什么可笑的
What’s so funny?
她真的光着身子躺在床上
Was she really lying there naked on the bed?
对啊
Yes.
那我对她的评价可就要大幅度提高了
Then my estimation for her goes up a long way.
什么意思 为什么
What do you mean? Why?
因为她了解你想要什么并且迎合你的需要
Oh, for realizing what was needed and providing it for you.
有什么关系 她是你老婆
What does it matter? She’s your wife,
你爱她 那就回她那儿去
you love her, right? Go back to her.
转车 转车
All change! All change!
边境巡逻
Border patrol!
请拿好你们的护照以备检查
Please have your passports ready for inspection.
边境巡逻
Border patrol!
请拿好你们的护照以备检查
Please have your passports ready for inspection.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去买♥♥份报纸
I’m just going to find a newspaper.
别去太久
Don’t be long.
玛蒂德
Mathilde
看
Look there.
-对 -看见那白色吗
-See white? -Yeah
看到了吗
See?
那是英国
It’s England.
天啊
Oh, oh, god!
伦敦 数月后
我变成传说中的歌♥剧
“I became a fabulous opera.
我变成传说中的歌♥剧
“I became a fabulous opera.
知晓一切生物都注定快乐
“I saw that all creatures are condemned to happiness.”
这是什么 你重拾押韵了
What’s this? Are you going back to rhyme?
“我曾研究过究竟何为快乐
“I have researched the magic shapes…
它的魔力竟令人无法逃脱”
“of the happiness no one escapes.”
真是绝妙
That’s wonderful.
我总是想不通为何你会选择把诗寄给我
I’ve often wondered why you chose to write to me.
你远远地走在前面
You are so far up ahead,
我甚至看不懂你的那些符号♥
I can’t even understand the signs you’re making.
你让我觉得我不属于这个世纪
You make me feel I’m from another century.
“我曾研究过究竟何为快乐
“I have researched the magic shapes…
它的魔力竟令人无法逃脱”
of the happiness no one escapes.”
真妙
It’s wonderful.
我会选择你当然是有原因的
I chose you for a very good reason.
是这样的
You see…
我总是知道要说什么
I’ve always known what to say…
而你 你却知道如何去说
but you… you know how to say.
我想我能从你那学到点什么
I thought I could learn from you…
而且我确实学到了
and I have.
你最怕什么
What’s your greatest fear?
我不想被阉
I wouldn’t like to mislay my balls.
怎么了 你最怕什么
Why, what’s your greatest fear?
怕变成我眼中的别人
That other people will see me as I see them.
我们现在很缺钱
Getting quite short of money, you know.
你老说这个
So you keep saying.
该找份工作
Perhaps it’s time we took a job.
我早就告诉过你了 我不打算找工作
I’ve told you before, I’ve no intention of taking a job.
我的创作太好
My work is going far too well.
不能浪费时间赚钱
I can’t afford to waste time earning money.
我今早收到信
I… I had a letter this morning…
玛蒂德的律师来函
Fom Mathilde’s lawyer.
说什么