Yes, I’m all right.
去年夏天战时
It was last summer during the war…
我离家出走的一回
one of the many times I ran away from home.
我到河边装水
I came down to the river to fill my water bottle…
有个没比我大多少的普鲁士兵
and there was a Prussian soldier, not much older than me…
在空地上睡觉
asleep in the clearing.
我看了许久才明白
I watched him for a long time before I realised…
他不是睡着
he wasn’t asleep.
他是死了
he was dead.
这使我想通了
And somehow that clarified things for me.
我若想成为本世纪第一诗人
I understood that what I needed…
我需要做的
to become the first poet of this century…
就是用我的身体力行一切
was to experience everything in my body.
作为一个人已不够
It was no longer enough for me to be one person.
我决定要成为每个人
I decided to be everyone.
我决定要成为一名天才式的人物
I decided to be a genius.
我决定要开创未来
I decided to originate the future.
谢谢
Thank you.
它的原理和摄影很相似
The principle is very like photography…
只不过不是拍下人的相貌
only instead of photographing a man’s face…
而是记下他的声音
you photograph his voice.
二十年后
Then twenty years later…
就像打开相簿
just as you’d open a photograph album…
你只要将柱体放入机器
you simply put the relevant cylinder into the paleophone…
就能听见诗人读他的诗
and you listen to a poet reading his… reading his poems…
或唱歌♥
or singing his songs.
你认为你能发明
And you think you… you could invent…
那么一种机器么
a machine like that which worked?
天 我们走吧
For Christ’s sake, let’s get the fuck out of here.
-不行 -为什么
-We can’t. -Why not?
-他快要开始了 -哪个
-He’s about to start reading. -Which one is it?
艾卡 那儿那个
Aicard. Over there.
我不会喜欢他的
Oh, I don’t think I’m going to like him very much.
魏尔伦给我看过你的诗
Verlaine showed me some of your poems.
噢 是吗
Oh, Yes?
了不起 很有前途
Remarkable. Very promising.
只是 好像巧妙的构思被污染了
Only it seems to me all that ingenuity is rather marred by…
好像一个青年急切的想引起注意…
Well, not exactly a juvenile urge to shock…
类似这种意思
but something of the sort.
-引起你注意了 -没
-And were you shocked? -No, I wasn’t of course not.
那为什么你要假设我打算让你注意
Then why would you suppose I intended you to be?
问题不在这里
That’s not really the point.
我觉得理所当然
Seems fair enough to me.
我反对你用的技巧
I could object to your technical approach.
我反对你的领结
I could object to your tie.
他不喜欢讨论他的诗
He doesn’t like discussing his poetry.
我懂了
I see.
给我们的朋友一个惊喜
I have a surprise for our friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢各位
Thanke you, thank you, gentlemen.
-硫酸 -第一首是童诗
-Sulfuric acid -My first poem is written expressly for children.
请各位记住
I would ask you to bear this in mind…
所有有价值的儿童文学
although, as with all worthwhile work for children…
其实都不是完全和成年人无关的
it’s hoped what is said is of some relevance to adults.
这首诗名为”绿色苦艾酒”
The poem is called “Green Absinthe.”
绿色苦艾酒是受诅咒者的药
Green absinthe is the potion of the damned…
阻塞血管的致命毒药
a deadly poison silting up the veins…
妻儿在贫贱中哭泣时
while wife and child sit weeping in their slum…
我不信
I don’t believe it.
醉汉将苦艾酒倾入脑中
A drunkard pours absinthe into his brains.
-狗屁 -酒鬼呀 最可厌的男人
-Shit. -Oh drunkard, most contemptible of men…
-放屁 -安静
-Shit! -Be quiet.
退化 堕落 罪恶 愚钝
Degarded, fallen, sinful, and obtuse…
-完全狗屁不通 -别说了
-It is! It’s authentic shit! -Please!
退化 堕落 罪恶 愚钝
…degraded, fallen, sinful, and obtuse…
我喜欢
I like it!
你无所顾忌殴打妻儿
You scruple not to beat your wife and child…
因为不给你酒喝
For trying to deprive you of the juice!
-你滚出去 -我吗
-Get out, you ! -Me?
对 就是你 你这个惹人厌的小杂种
Yes, you, you offensive little bastard.
快滚 不然就给你扔出去
Get out, or I’ll throw you out.
我想应该
Oh, I think I may, may I not,
允许我提出异议
be permitted to raise some objection…
法国诗被如此瞎搞
against the butchering of French poetry?
你没有这个权利 道完歉就滚
No, you may not. Now apologize and get out!
别再靠近我
Don’t come any nearer.
小心
Be careful!
你以为你能吓着我
You think you can frighten me with that thing…
小心呀
Careful! Careful, I say!
小心
Careful!
出去
Get out!
来呀
Come here.
你♥他♥妈♥的尿墨水的 现在到你了
Now you, you fucking inkpisser!
过来
Come here!
过来
Come here!
在弗郎沙时代
In the days of Francois Premier…
善良睿智的伟人们在乡间漫步
wise and benevolent giants roamed the countryside…
他们的主要职务之一
And one of their primary functions…
就是清除世界上的学究
was to rid the world of pedants…
蠢材和和毫无才华的作家
fools and writers of no talent…
而方法就是从高处往他们身上撒尿
by pissing on them from a great height.
这就是怎么在文学界立足
How to make your way in the literary world.
这个城市让人失望的就是…
The depressing thing about this city…
搞艺术的比中产阶级
is that the artists are even more bourgeois
还他妈的要中产阶级
than the fucking bourgeoisie.
我们作个协定
We should make a bargain.
你帮助我 我就帮助你
You help me, and I’ll help you.
如果你随我一起出走
If we go away together…
我保证你们一定能再创佳作
I’m sure you’ll be able to start doing good work again.
各自取长补短之后
And when we’ve taken as much as we can from each other…
我们再分道扬镳
we simply split up and move on.
我们怎样度日
And how would we live?
你有钱的吧
You have some money, don’t you?
我懂了
I understand.
我资助你
I help you by supporting you…
你帮我擦亮生命的灵感
and you help me by renewing my rusty old inspiration.
是这意思吧
Is that it?
也不尽然
Not altogether.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我想我大概碍事了
I thought I’d probably just get in the way.
别嚷
Don’t shout.
会吵到孩子
You’ll wake the baby.
是男孩
Is it a boy?

Yes.
怪模怪样的小家伙
Funny-looking little bugger.
不要
Don’t.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真感谢你
Thank you.
不要
No.
拜托 不要
Please…no
为什么不
Why not?
小孩都生下来了
The baby was born.
不要
No.
不要
No.
-伊莎贝拉 -我不知道你要回来
-Isabelle! -I didn’t know you were coming.
那个黑暗之嘴在哪
Where is the mouth of darkness?
妈妈 她跟维达莉在田里
Mother? She’s in the fields with Vitalie.
你想见她吗
Do you want to see her?
不想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!