Let’s get going. Yes, sir.
- 赶快行动要紧 - 是, 长官
Admiral.
将军
Kim.
司令
Level with me.
跟我老实说
I want a clear directive.
我要明确的指令
lf l run into a Jap ship,
如果真碰到日本战舰
what action do l take?
我该怎么办?
Use your common sense.
利用你的常识行动
That’s the best damn order l ever had.
这是我听过最有用的命令了
lf l see so much as a sampan there…
如果我看到周围这么多小船
… I’ll blow it out of the water.
我会把它们都炸光!
sir
长官
“lntelligence Report, U.S. ships now at Pearl Harbor…
现在停泊于珍珠港的美国♥军♥力:
…six battleships, three light cruisers…
六艘战舰,三艘轻型巡洋舰
… 16 destroyers and one aircraft carrier.”
16艘驱逐舰还有一艘航♥空♥母舰
No information about the other American carriers.
关于美国其它的的航♥空♥母舰则完全没有相关情报
You know today’s date?
你知道今天是几号♥吗?
December 1st.
12月1号♥
Yes, but tonight will be November 30th.
对, 但今晚会是11月30号♥
When we cross the lnternational Date Line…
当我们跨过国际日界线…
…we’ll push the clock ahead five hours…
…我们就要把时钟拨前五个钟头…
…and turn the calendar back a full day, making today yesterday.
…把日历倒后一整天 所以今天就会变成昨天
Don’t be silly! Today can’t change into yesterday!
别胡说!今天怎可能变成昨天!
You’re not too intelligent but I’ll try to explain…
你脑筋不太灵, 我给你解释一下…
…so listen carefully. It’s a little before 1300 hours, right?
…那听好啦 现在是差不多13点, 对么?
So why are we making supper at this hour?
那为什么我们在做晚饭呢?
1300? lt should be lunchtime.
1300点?应该是午饭时间
Right! And the Date Line makes up for that time difference…
对啦!为了补偿这个时差 就是由日界线…
…by turning today into yesterday.
…把今天变为昨天
I don’t quite understand, but if we see the enemy across that line…
我不太明白, 但假如我们见到 有敌人跨过这条线…
… l guess it would be useless to shoot at them.
…我猜就算向他们射击 也是没有用的吧
Because how can today’s shells hit yesterday’s enemy?
因为今天的炮弹怎么能够 打中昨天的敌人呢?
What is it this time, getting me over here?
这次又是什么事?
Tokyo has alerted their embassy to stand by…
东京通知驻美国日本大使♥馆♥
…for a very long message in 14 parts.
准备接收长达14部份的电报
Look, Rufe, you scared me and everybody else last week.
上星期你已吓过大家一次
We’re not doing that again, are we?
现在一定要再讨论吗?
You should see this. It’s the latest report on those Japanese troop transports.
这是最新的日本军方情报
Remember those troop ships?
记得那五支南进的日本舰队吗?
They’re still heading south with an escort…
它们还有14个小时
…only 14 hours from the coast of Malaya.
就到达马来亚群岛了
What about their aircraft carriers?
航♥空♥母舰呢?
We don’t know.
我们不知道
lntelligence was keeping track of them until recently.
情报局一直在追踪它们
Now we’ve lost them.
现在, 我们跟丢了
Look, Rufe, try to put yourself in their minds.
试着站在日本人的立场想想
Where do you think l have been the past week, night and day?
你以为我一整个星期 都在忙什么?
I am still convinced they’re going to attack us.
我相信日本人 一定会攻击我们的
What can we do that we aren’t doing already?
我们还能做什么呢?
I don’t know about you,
我不知道你该做什么
but l know what I’m gonna do.
我却知道我应该做的
Where is everybody?
凯特小姐 大家都到哪儿去了?
Oh, it’s past 12, sir. They’ve already gone.
已经12点多了 大家都回去了
Get them back. On the weekend?
- 叫他们回来! - 在周末叫他们回来?
Yes, on the weekend.
没错, 叫他们回来
“Only specially screened members of your communications staff…
要解读此一长达14部份之电报
…are to be permitted to process the 14-part message…
将其译出并制♥作♥成正式文书
…and prepare the typed translation.”
必须是正规打字员方做得到
It will be difficult without the help of a skilled typist.
不使用专业打字员来得及吗?
The situation right now is extremely delicate.
现在的情况相当紧迫
We must be prepared…
要正确解读军方电报
…to have each part of the message decoded as soon as it comes in.
必须在收到电报之后立刻进行
I’ll alert the code room.
我会请密♥码♥室准备好
Come here
来下
Admiral
司令官
We’ll reach Point D soon, sir.
我们即将到达D地点
send out the new order
发出改变航向命令
From Point D proceed to Point E.
从D地到E地
Battle speed.
全速前进
yes sir

on starboard
右转舵
on starboard
右转舵
on starboard
向右转舵
What the…
怎么搞的…
ok
好了
So this is the sound of Hawaii?
这是夏威夷的广播节目?
yeah
是啊
but…
可是…
The Lexington Aircraft Carrier has left Hawaii
列克星敦舰已经出航了
Disappointing news, our main targets,
珍珠港内
the American carriers…have left Pearl Harbor.
一艘航♥空♥母舰也没有
This completes 13 parts?
这些只有13部份
Yes, Tokyo is holding the final part till morning.
是的, 东京方面 到早上才会再发出最后通知
I wonder why.
不知道为什么?
It’s almost 9.
已经快九点了
Harry, I’m going to make the rounds with what we have here.
我再看看还有什么要注意的
Thank God the president’s back on the list.
感谢老天爷 总统又出现在名单上了
Have Brotherhood call me
收到最后一封电报时
when the missing part is in.
一定要通知我
Right.

You’re late.
你迟到了
Well, l was Please, take me to the White House.
- 因为我… - 请带我到白宫去
lf you told me we were invited to the White House,
如果早知道要到白宫去
l would’ve dressed.
我会好好打扮一番
You know Mrs. Roosevelt.
你了解罗斯福夫人的
She’s informal personally,
虽然她很扑素
but a stickler for protocol–
却总是打扮得宜
Darling, will you shut up and drive?
亲爱的, 闭上你的嘴 好好开车就是了
Once more!
要开始啰!
Steady.
慢慢来…慢慢来…
Great! We just sank the Nevada!
我们炸沉了内华达舰
Pennsylvania!
宾夕法尼亚号♥!
wrong
不对
Oklahoma!
俄克拉何马号♥!
Enterprise!
企业号♥!
No, you idiot!
笨蛋!是赤城号♥舰
It’s your own flagship!
是我们的旗舰!
Idiot!
笨蛋!
Well?
怎么样?
Captain Wilkinson’s.
去威金森司令家
Did you see the president?
你见到总统了吗?
No, l saw Harry Hopkins.
不, 我遇到他的助理霍普金斯
And did he read the whatever it is?
你给他看了没有?
No, he doesn’t have the key.
没有, 他没有钥匙
I gave the pouch to our Naval aide, Lieutenant Schulz.
我把它交给舒兹
He took it in to the president.
他可以交给总统
And the president has a key, I suppose?
我想总统应该有钥匙
Of course he has.
当然了
And did Lieutenant Schulz say anything?
舒兹有没有说什么?
He said, “Thank you.”
他说”谢谢你”
Darling, step on it, will you?
亲爱的, 可不可以开快一些?
lf we can see nothing,
如果我们看不到什么
then neither can American patrol planes.
就表示美国侦察机 也看不到我们
I’m more concerned about a submarine detecting us.
我比较担心潜水艇
Stand by to load the bombs
准备搭载炸♥弹♥
repeat stand by to load the bombs
重覆, 准备搭载炸♥弹♥
Dead on schedule.
左边 照计划进行
Admiral Stark can’t be reached.
长官, 斯塔克上将不在家
Should l take it to chief of staff?
我是否应该拿去给参谋总长?
It’s after 10,
已经超过十点了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!