叫托马斯给帕拉先生倒杯咖啡
Ask Tomas to bring some
coffee for Señor Parra.
好的,夫人
Si, señora.
请坐
Please sit down.
我来之前,和我以前的秘书犹莱伯散步了好长时间
I’ve just come from having a long
talk with my ex-secretary Uribe.
你认识犹莱伯吗?
You know Uribe?
不认识
No.
你听说过他吗?
RICO: You know of him?
没有
ANDREI No.
你为什么把犹莱伯解雇了?
Why did you dismiss Uribe?
他令我很不满意
He turned out to
be unsatisfactory.
虽说这样,他还是告诉了一些我想知道的事情
Still, he was persuaded to
tell me what I wanted to know,
在他开始旅程以前
before he went on his journey.
“旅程”?
Journey?
不归的旅程
The journey from which no
traveler ever returns.
他干了什么事?
What had he done?
他好像在为法国人卖♥♥命
It seems he was
working for the French.
而那个法国人,我怀疑在为美国人做事
And the French, I suspect, were
working for the Americans.
所以你临时有紧急的事要到这里来
So you had a sudden
urge to come here.
那和安德烈有什么关系?
What does that
have to do with Andre?
就因为他是法国人吗?
Just because he’s French?
那晚在纽约…
The night in New York
当犹莱伯把文件交给一个法国人…
when Uribe gave documents
to a Frenchman
在特蕾莎酒店里偷♥拍♥时
to photograph inside
the Theresa Hotel,
酒店外面有另一位法国人
there was another Frenchman
outside the hotel.
也有可能有好几个
There may have been several.

Mmm.
我所指的是…
Well, the only one
I give a damn about
那个干事特别利索的人…
is the one who was so
conveniently knocked over
当法国间谍逃跑时
when the French spy escaped.
他很狡猾
That was smart.
到底是怎么回事?你当时在纽约吗?
What’s this about?
Were you in New York?
对,去玩
Yes. For fun.
你一石二鸟了
You are putting two and two
together and getting eight.
你从俄♥罗♥斯♥和古巴之间的文件里了解到的情况…
And the things you learned from
those papers about Russia and Cuba
促使你到这里来
are the reason why
you’re suddenly here.
那是一石三鸟了
And that makes nine.
我当时是在纽约
I was in New York.
我确实到哈林去了,去看你们在那里的活动
I did go up to Harlem to see
the show you were putting on.
呃,那活动很不错
And it was a very good show.
其他的事情都是巧合
The rest is coincidence.
这些就是我过来要告诉你的
Now, this is what
I came to tell you.
如果不是因为她的话
If it were not for her,
要不是可能牵连上她的话,你可能今晚就已经消失了
if it were not that it might involve
her, you would disappear tonight.
你会和犹莱伯在一起
You would be with Uribe.
你的国家将会收到致歉
Your country would receive
bewildered apologies,
但是不会再有人知道你的消息了
but you would never
be heard from again.
她是一位寡妇…她己故的的丈夫是位革命英雄
She is a widow of
a hero of the revolution.
她在本国受到爱戴及尊敬
She is loved and
honored in this country.
你是一位聪明的间谍
You are an intelligence agent.
你和她的合作会使她处境非常危险
Your association with her
can put her in grave danger.
我希望你明天一早坐下一趟飞机离开古巴
I want you out of the country on the
next plane early tomorrow morning.
如果你已经收集到任何情报…
And if you have been
collecting information
关于俄♥罗♥斯♥如何援助古巴的
about what the Russians are
doing in Cuba to help us here,
休想可以把它们带走…
don’t think for one minute
you will take it out with you.
你办不到的
You will not.
在机场你要接受搜身,彻底地搜
You will be searched at
the airport, completely.
要是在你身上发现任何相关的东西,你会被逮捕
And if anything is found on
you, you will be arrested.
那么后果将是…你最清楚不过了
And what can happen to you after
that is something you know about.
如果你不介意就赶快把晚餐吃完
Now, if you don’t mind
cutting your dinner short,
我要带你回哈瓦那收拾行李
I’ll take you back to
Havana to pack your bags.
不,你不能带他回哈瓦那
No, you will not take
him back to Havana.
他是我的客人
He is my guest.
要是他愿意的话,可以在我的陪伴之下享受晚餐
He will have his dinner and he will enjoy
my company for as long as he pleases.
要是他准备好回哈瓦那的话
And when he’s ready
to go back into Havana,
他会打电♥话♥回住所要车来接他
he will phone the residence for
a car to come and get him.
你是一个大笨蛋
You’re being a damned fool.
你一相情愿地编造故事
You’ve made up this story because
it’s what you want to believe,
因为我的缘故
because of me.
我不相信他和你的犹莱伯有任何关系
I don’t believe he had any
contact with your man Uribe,
我也不相信他和其他人有什么关系
and I don’t think
anyone else would.
如果你动他一根毫毛的话
If you’re doing him any harm,
我绝对不会姑息你
I will raise such hell,
你知道我办得到
and you know I can.
如果下一次你想以这种方式拜访我的话,请先打电♥话♥
And next time you decide to drop in on
me like this, please telephone first.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
进来
Come in.
我把打字机带来了,任务完成了
I have brought the typewriter.
It is done.
好,托马斯
Good, Tomas.
车已经来了
And the car is waiting for you.
要我拿给你看看吗?
May I show you?
导弹是什么时候经过哈瓦那的?
What time did the missiles
go through Havana?
凌晨三点前
Just before 3:00 in the morning.
用长拖车运的,车上还有战士,吉普车和很多的卡车
On long trailers with soldiers
and jeeps and many, many trucks.
有东西发出响声吗?
ANDRE: And the thing clicked?
哦,怎么会响呢?
TOMAS: Oh, how it clicked.
不是导弹在响,卡车前进时用帆布盖着,所以…
Not from the missiles, but when the trucks
went by, covered with canvas, then.
咔嗒,咔嗒,咔嗒
Click, click, click.
看,就和你示范的一样
Look. Just the way
you showed me.
带子在卷轴最中间
The tapes are right in
the center of the spool.
他们要解开几码的带子才可能找到
They would have to undo
yards of ribbon to find them.
干得不错
Good boy.
关于俄♥罗♥斯♥军队
Where is the information
about the Russian troops,
山洞及军事基地的情报在哪?
the caves and the installations?
这里,都清楚地打印好
Here. All neatly typed
out and miniaturized
并缩微成底下的圆点
as a microdot on
the bottom period.
好的
All right.
把你的剃须刀和多余的刀片给我
Now, you will give me your
own razor and extra blades?
这是你的新剃须刀及刀片盒
Here is your new razor and the
cartridge for the blades.
你怎么样把胶卷放进去?
How do you fit
the film in there?
只要把每一张折起来
We just fold each one.
非常好
ANDRE: Very good.
这是给你在飞机上看的
Something for you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!