你了解沃利港吗?
What do you know about Viriel?
那里不允许接近,所有古巴人都被转移了出去
No one’s allowed near it. All
Cubans have been moved out.
现在是俄♥罗♥斯♥的导弹卸载港
It’s a Russian unloading
port for missiles now.
巧了
Precisely.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
我从你的朋友那里知道的,里克·帕拉
I got it from your
friend, Rico Parra.
里克告诉你的?
Rico told you?

No.
他在纽约时,我负责给他的论文影印
I had his papers photographed
while he was in New York.
你真是…
You really did?
我们来打开我们的礼物吧
Let’s get down to the business
of opening our present.
我们的礼物?
Our present?
没错
Yes.
你的和我的
Yours and mine.
收音机吗?
A radio?
一部盖格计数器
A Geiger counter.
这个可以告诉我们俄♥罗♥斯♥是否把核弹头带进来了
This will tell us if the Russians
have brought in nuclear warheads.
里面有一台磁带录音机
There’s a tape recorder inside.
真聪明
Clever.
你们要查出他们利用哪些街道…
You’ll have to find out what
streets in Havana they use
在夜间运送导弹
to transport the
missiles at night.
那是托马斯的工作,这个是什么?
That’s a job for Tomas.
And this one?
哦,我们有很多照相机
Oh, we have got lots of cameras.
这个不一样
Not like this one.
远程控制
Remote control.
你可以把这个照相机放在半里以外
You can put the camera
half a mile away.
用来拍摄什么?
And take pictures of what?
当然是导弹
The missiles, of course.
在圣克里斯塔诺?
At San Cristano?
亲爱的,我们不可能靠近那里,已经试过了
We’ll never get near there, darling.
We have tried.
早上我会示范给你看的
I’ll show you how
in the morning.
另外,我还需要的信息包括
Now, the other things I need.
苏联在这里部署了哪些部队
What units of
Soviet troops are here,
有没有新型飞机,还有山洞的情况
any new types of aircraft,
and the caves.
最大的山洞在哪?
Where are the biggest caves?
在马那瓜
The biggest ones are at Managua.
好的
Good.
就这些吗?
Is that all?
是的
I think so.
噢,差点忘了
Oh, I nearly forgot.
还有一个非电动的礼物
A non-electronic present.
噢,好漂亮
Oh, is that beautiful!
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你示范一下怎么用这个
Let me show you how this works.
这是时钟数字里的镭引起的
It’s the radium in the clock
figures that’s causing it.
还不到十点钟,你已经差不多完成了一天的工作
Not yet 10:00 and you’ve
done nearly a day’s work.
都是为你而作的安排
That’s organization for you.
我要为托马斯演示如何使用打字机
I showed Tomas what to
do with the typewriter.
我知道,他会做好的
I know. He’ll do the job.
你会到哈瓦那
And now you’ll go into Havana
表现得像个一无所知的商务参赞
and behave like an innocent
commercial attaché.
而你会和房♥东一起参加集♥会♥
And you go to the rally
with your landlord.
今晚见
See you tonight.
再见
Adios.
门多萨夫人,请坐
Please sit down, Mrs. Mendoza.
我们要走了
We are leaving now.
不,请坐。所有东西都准备好了吗?
No, no, sit down.
Is everything ready?
是的,太太,还有最后一件长焦距镜头
Yes, señora. Just this last,
the long-distance lens.
– 好的 – 来看看这个,太太
Good. And look, señora.
非常好
JUANITA: Very good.
还有这个
And here.
– 把它们包起来 – 好的
Cover them up. All right.
我们必须确保帕布罗不会把照相机吃掉
We must make sure Pablo
does not eat the camera.
看这儿,太太
Here, here, señora.
从这里我可以清晰地看到
From here I can get a
clear view of everything
沃利港的情况
that’s going on in
the Port of Viriel.
你们会不会太靠近公路了?
Aren’t you too near the road?
我保证这里会很安全
I promise you, it is safe.
这是野餐的食物,玩得开心
Then here is your picnic.
Have a good time.
你要照顾好门多萨夫人,上帝保佑你
You will take care of Mrs.
Mendoza? God bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
照顾好你的男人
Take care of your man.
我会的
I will.
里卡多,快看
Ricardo, take a look.
那儿有人
There’s someone up there.
是一个男人和一个女人
It was a man and a woman.
曼纽尔、恩里克、拉斐尔,其他人留下
Manuel, Enrique, Rafael.
You others, stay here.
你到这多久了?
How long have you been here?
一会儿
Some time.
你看,我们的车坏了
You can see, we’re broken down.
几分钟前你看到有车经过吗?
Have you seen any other car
go by in the last minute?
几分钟前有一辆
Yes, I saw one
a few moments ago.
朝那边去了
It went down the road.
什么样的车?
What kind of a car?
我想是一辆黑色的
PABLO: I think it
was a black one.
里面坐着什么人?
RICARDO: Who was in it?
一个男人和一个女人
PABLO: A man and a woman,
I think.
里卡多!就是他们
Ricardo! It’s them!
帕布罗!帕布罗!
Pablo! Pablo!
– 帕布罗! – 卡洛塔!
PABLO; Carlotta!
把他们抓起来
Take ’em.
先生,你们搞错了
Señor, you’re making a mistake.
我不明白你们为什么要抓我们
We don’t know why
you’re taking us.
咱们走
Follow us.
这儿有个人,那天晚上在纽约文件被偷♥拍♥时
There is a man. The night the papers
were photographed in New York,
就在特蕾莎酒店外面
outside the Theresa Hotel.
在哪儿?
Where?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
绝对没问题
100%.
他当时和我就像我们现在这样近
He was as close to me
then as you are now.
我应该… 把他抓起来吗?
Shall I have him picked up?
不,现在不行
No. Not yet.
那很容易理解,毕竟…
Well, that’s understandable.
After all…
我可以和你们一起喝咖啡吗?
May I join you for coffee?
里克,我帮你要份晚餐,德洛丽丝!
Rico, let me give you
some dinner. Dolores!
咖啡就行,我吃过晚餐了
Just coffee, thanks.
I’ve had dinner.
太遗憾了,今晚的鸡肉美味极了
Too bad. It’s beautiful chicken.
噢?
Oh?
黑市买♥♥的,你应该事先来个电♥话♥
Black market.
You might have phoned.
是临时安排的
It was a sudden urge.
夫人
Señora?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!