我的记者证多极了
I’m loaded with press cards.
你觉得我该选哪间报社?《黑檀》?《花♥花♥公♥子♥》?
Who do you think I ought to work
for tonight? Ebony? Playboy?
《泽西城报》?
The Jersey City Post Ledger?
《黑檀》
Ebony.
哦,我想他们更喜欢《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
I think they identify
better with Playboy.
《黑檀》
Ebony.
伙计,你怎么这么保守,好吧,我们走吧
Oh, man, are you square.
Okay. Let’s go.
哦,忘了一样重要的东西——钱
Oh! One tiny matter. The money.
班尼,你把那个十字架做完,好吗?
Benny, work on this
cross, will you?
颜色不要做得太鲜艳
And don’t brighten
it up too much.
我会尽力的
I’ll try not to.
你会在哪儿?
Where will you be?
在这里,马路对面
Along in here, across the road.
要小心,费利佩
Watch yourself, Philippe.
我最擅长做这个
It’s the best thing I do.
你要干嘛?
What do you want?
我和帕拉先生的秘书约好的,犹莱伯
I have an appointment with
Senior Parra’s secretary. Uribe.
看吧,哦,他在那里
Go ahead. There he is now.
谢谢
Thanks, Mac.
我说不行,马上走开
I said no. Now, go on.
但是里克说他会见我们的
But Rico told me
he would see us.
没错,他说今天早上会见我们的
MAN: Yes, he told us he
would see us this morning.
我现在告诉你们,他不会见你们的,现在,出去
Well, I tell you tonight, he will not
see you. Now, get out, both of you.
你是什么人…
Who are you to tell us…
跟你说了,他不会见你们!
Look, I said
he will not see you!
里克!是我,马迪奥·戈麦斯!
Rico! It’s me, Matteo Gomez!
还有托马斯·波什
And Tomas Bosch.
里克!
MATTEO: Rico!
我叫你们两个出去
GUARD: I said get out,
both of you!
那些文件现在放在哪儿?
Where are those
papers now, exactly?
在一个红色的皮文件箱里…
In a red leather case
在他书桌旁边的地上,锁着的
on the floor, next
to his desk, locked.
要是我让帕拉离开书桌一会
If I get Parra
away from his desk
接受采访的话
for a few minutes
for an interview,
你可以把箱子拿到这儿来吗?
can you get the case
and bring it here?
他不会接受你的采访的
He will not give
you an interview.
那我就输了
Then I fail.
我是势在必得的,走吧
But I’m not going to fail
in your bathroom. Come on.
等等,他是谁?
Wait one minute. Who is he?
没问题,赫尔南德斯,拜托
It is all right,
Hernandez. Please.
出去,滚出办公室
RICO: Get out.
Get the hell out of here!
蠢材!你想我们被一网打尽吗?出去!
Fools! You want to get us all arrested?
Get out!
但是,里克,你说我们要表现得无所畏惧
But, Rico, you said you wanted us
to show that we’re not afraid.
表现出我们不怕美♥国♥佬♥
That we’re not afraid
of the Americans.
你要炸掉自♥由♥女神像吗?笨蛋!蠢材!
So you’re going to bomb
the Statue of Liberty?
– 滚出去! – 帕拉先生
Get out! Señor Parra.
我希望你可以接受几分钟的采访
I wonder if I could have just
a few minutes of your time.
– 你是谁? – 等等
Who are you? Wait one minute.
里克同志,他是《黑檀》杂♥志♥的
Comrade Rico, this man
is from Ebony magazine.
请接受他几分钟的采访
If you will speak
to him for a minute.
我不再接受采访了
I give no more interviews.
为什么?你歧视黑人吗?
What is the matter?
Are you anti-Negro?
放开他
Leave him alone.
古巴没有种族歧视
There are no color
barriers in Cuba.
我们是一个自♥由♥民♥主♥的社会,所有的人都是同志
We are a free and democratic nation.
All men are comrades.
那你应该接受我的采访
Then you will talk to me.
在看了你们美国报纸如何评论古巴代表团之后吗?
After what your American newspapers
said about the Cuban delegation?
我不是美国报社的
DUBOIS: I am not
the American newspapers.
请随我到阳台这里…
I would like you to come out
on the balcony with me
我为你拍几张向群众致意的照片,向我们的群众
and let me photograph you waving
to our people, to my people.
可以吗?
Will you do that?
关于古巴你会写些什么?
And what will you
print about Cuba?
你给我说的一切,图片的注释
Whatever you tell me. One statement
to go with the pictures.
这是什么?
What is this?
哦,这是照相机
This is my camera.
好玩的小照相机
It’s a funny little camera.
它很好用
It does very good work.
这样来一张?
How about one this way?
不,不,继续挥手,请继续挥手
No, no. Keep waving,
please. Keep waving.
我觉得够了
I think you’ve had enough.
不,请再多照两张,两张
No, just two more,
please. Two more.
谢谢你,帕拉先生
Thank you, Señor Parra.
你希望我如何写相片的注释呢?
Now, what do you want me to
say to go with the pictures?
告诉你的人♥民♥,我们现在还是一个小国家
Tell your people, we are
a small country now,
但是不久的将来
but soon, very soon,
我们将无所畏惧,不怕任何国家
we’ll not be afraid of
anybody, not of anybody.
很好,有事情将要发生
Good. Something is happening.
我并没这样说,只能写我所说的
No, I did not say that.
Only write what I say.
好,谢谢你,帕拉先生
Good. Thank you, Señor Parra.
– 同志 – 同志
Comrade. Comrade.
同志
Comrade.
奥兰多,我想要两份复印件
Orlando, I want
two copies of this.
奥兰多
Orlando.
红色公文箱哪去了?
Where is the red case?
犹莱伯拿走了
Uribe took it.
犹莱伯
Uribe.
为什么呢?他没有钥匙,只有一把在我这儿
Why? He has no key.
I have the only key.
赫尔南德斯
Hernandez.
有带枪吗?
Have you got your gun?
跟我来
Come with me.
对不起…
Excuse me.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
抓住他!
Get him!
跟我来!
Come with me!
在那里!
There he is!
对不起,先生
Sorry, señor.
好了,班尼,我会把它完成的
All right, Benny.
I’ll finish it.
可以吗?
Is it okay?
哦,还不错
It looks fine.
雷内·达斯知道你要去古巴吗?
Does Rene D’Arcy know that
you’re going to Cuba?
当然知道
Yes, of course.
巴黎的人知道吗?
Does Paris know?
我想知道
I assume so.
他们知道你为什么要去古巴吗?
Do they know why
you are going to Cuba?
我每年都要为了工作去4、5次
You know I go four or five
times a year on business.
安德烈,我不想让你去
Andre, I don’t want you to go.