她刚进餐厅
She just went
into the dining room.
她收到我的消息了吗?
Did she get my message?
是的,她收到了
Yes, she did.
是的,我收到了
Yes, I did.
– 你好啊,亲爱的 – 嗨
Hello, my love. Hello.
为什么我们要请麦克诺德斯特龙吃晚饭?
Why are we having Mike
Nordstrom for dinner?
我以为这是个好主意
I thought it would be nice.
我写信给他,他说已经很久没见到你了
Iran into him and he said it had
been so long since he had seen you,
所以我邀请了他
so I asked him to dinner.
今天么,这么突然?
Suddenly? Today?
我们晚餐吃什么?
What are we having for dinner?
烤小牛肉,你知道那是什么吗
Roast of veal gourmand.
You know what that is.
嗯! 太棒了
Mmm! It’s heaven.
我特意为你做的
And I made it
especially for you.
如果我们知道你会邀请麦克诺德斯特龙
If we had known you were
bringing Mike Nordstrom,
那么我们会做美式锅烤
we’d have made
a Yankee pot roast.
喝一杯吧
Let’s have a drink.
嗯!
Mmm-hmm.
碧儿,冰好了吗
ANDRE: ls the ice out, Bea?
已经好了
BEA: It’s there.
你为什么突然请麦克来吃饭
Now, why did you suddenly
ask Mike to dinner?
因为他喜欢吃你做的菜
Because he adores your food.
你还想从他那儿得到些什么
And you want
something out of him.
我保证,只是一次短暂的晚餐
I promise you, it’s going
to be a short evening.
哦,我真想我们可以回到巴黎
Oh, I wish we could
go home to Paris.
你可以很容易在外♥交♥部♥早到个工作
You could easily have a job
in the foreign office.
谁说的
Who said so?
克莱尔·达斯
Claire D’Arcy.
外交官的妻子不该谈这些
Diplomats’ wives
should not talk.
妻子们在一起时什么都谈
All wives talk.
外交官的妻子不该谈这些
She also said that you are too
involved with the Americans.
达斯是头蠢驴
D’Arcy’s an ass.
安德烈,你是法国人
Andre, you are French.
你不该卷进美国
You are not supposed to be
mixed up in this Cold War
和俄♥罗♥斯♥的冷战之中
between the Americans
and the Russians.
你应该保持中立
You are neutral.
没人会中立
No one is neutral.
我不想你被人杀掉
I don’t want you to be killed.
好了,我得离开了
I’ll go in just a
minute, I promise.
不不不不不,我们不想你离开
No, no, no, no, no.
We don’t want you to go.
不要紧张,我只想喝杯咖啡
Don’t be polite. I just
want to finish my coffee.
你知道的,我经常好奇为什么那把致命武器
You know, I’ve often wondered
why that lethal weapon
会有资格挂在你的墙上
has such a place of
honor on your wall.
那个卡♥宾♥枪♥,是妮可的
ANDRE: That carbine,
it’s Nicole’s.
我带着它参加了抵抗运动
I used it in the Resistance.
好的,我要离开了
Okay. I’m going.
这样,两位间谍就可以自♥由♥地…谈你们的秘密了
And you two secret agents can
settle down and be secret agents.
亲爱的,请不要用这样的字眼
I wish you wouldn’t
use such words, my love.
为什么?
Why?
你以为能骗得了谁,我的间谍高手?
Who do you think you are
fooling, my master spy?
华盛顿的人都知道你不是使♥馆♥的商务参赞
Everybody in Washington knows that
you are not a commercial attaché.
华盛顿里人都知道俄♥罗♥斯♥情报站站长…
Everybody in Washington knows that
the chief of Russian intelligence
是为别人开车的司机…
is the chauffeur who
drives a car for…
华盛顿的人并不知道这些事情
Everybody in Washington
does not know these things,
我希望你别再提这些事情
and I will thank you
not to repeat them.
睡觉去吧
Go to bed.
妮可,你是从哪儿听说
Nicole, where did you hear that
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报站长的事的?
about the chief of
Russian intelligence?
从卖♥♥肉的屠夫那里
From my butcher.
等米歇尔来了我就会开心了,可以聊天…
I’ll be glad when Michele gets
here and I can talk to someone
而不用提防哪句话会是居心叵测的
who is not looking
over his shoulder.
你的女儿要从巴黎来了?
Is your daughter
coming over from Paris?
是陪她丈夫来
With her husband.
他为巴黎报刊报道联♥合♥国♥大会配图
He’s covering the opening of the
United Nations for a Paris newspaper.
我们会和他们在纽约见面
And we are going to
see them in New York
并一起度假
and to have a marvelous holiday.
到时我们一个间谍也不会见到
And we are not going to see
a single solitary spy.
如果你要去联♥合♥国♥的话可能会遇到麻烦
You might stumble over a few if
you go to the United Nations.
我们不会去联♥合♥国♥
We are not going to
the United Nations.
是米歇尔和她丈夫去
Michele and her
husband are going.
我们只是去玩,对吗?
We are going to have fun, right?
没错
Right.
妮可,我印象中你好像并不很在意我们的工作
I seem to gather, Nicole, that you
don’t care much for the work we do.
你要我怎样?
How do you guess?
你应该逐渐习惯
You should be used
to it by this time.
哪位妻子也不会逐渐习惯
A wife never gets used to it.
但是我喜欢你,麦克
But I like you, Mike.
作为一位情报人员,你很棒
For an intelligence man,
you are very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我非常感谢这顿晚餐
Thank you very much
for a beautiful dinner.
– 来点白兰地? – 好的,谢谢
Brandy? Yes, thanks.
她想让你退出,你考虑过吗?
She wants you to quit.
You thinking about it?
没有
ANDREI No.
我知道你们手上有一位俄♥罗♥斯♥变节者
I understand you have
a Russian defector.
他叫什么?
What is his name?
鲍里斯·库舍诺夫,我们把他安置在了华盛顿郊区的安全屋
Boris Kusenov. We have him at a
safe house outside Washington.
来之前我就知道
Don’t you think I knew
what I was getting into
这就是你邀请我的原因
when I was asked to dinner?
你不还是来了吗?
Then why did you come?
告诉你所想要知道的事情
To tell you everything
you want to know.
前提是我不把消息传回巴黎
Provided I don’t pass the
information back on to Paris.

Mmm-hmm.
麦启力克说我在作一次大冒险
McKittreck says I’m
taking a big chance.
是这样吗?
Am I’.>
麦克,你我在相互利用…
Mike, you and I have done
things for each other
这城市里没有间谍能够这么做
that no other agents
in this town would do.
我想继续保持这样的关系
And I’d like to
keep it that way.
– 您什么意思? – 鲍里斯!
NORDSTROM: What do you mean?
MRS. KUSENOV: Boris!
我不会背叛我的祖国!
BORIS: I will not
betray my country!
我不会破坏我的国家!
I will not destroy my country!
不,爸爸!
No, Papa!
鲍里斯! 这些不是用来摔坏的
Boris! It is not to destroy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!