Didn’t they relax on the plane?
I always do.
他来了
GENERAL: Here he is.
唔?德弗罗
Hmm? Devereaux.
好的
Good.
我叫你别这么为难他
I ask you not to be difficult.
那么就让他表示点尊重
Then let him show some respect.
他从来不懂得尊重,他可是二把手…
Respect is something he rarely shows.
He is second in command…
我又不是傻瓜,不需要提醒我
I am not such an imbecile
that he has to tell me
该说什么、不该说什么
what to say and what not to say.
不,不是我请他来开讨厌的会议
No, I do not need him
at military meetings.
而是你
Yes, you do. Huh?
你从巴黎来这儿才几个月
I’m sorry. You’ve been here
from Paris only a few months.
他在华盛顿已经呆了好几年
He has been here in
Washington several years.
他和美国人关系太密切了
And he is too close
to the Americans.
我同意
I agree.
但是关系密切会很有价值
But the closeness has value.
他成立了西半球最好的情报机构
He’s built up the best intelligence
organization in the western hemisphere.
他是个专家,并且具有奉献精神
He is very expert,
and he is a dedicated man.
我有时也希望能得到他的尊重
And I, too, sometimes wish that
he would show some respect.
德弗罗到了
WOMAN: Mr. Devereaux is here.
好的,叫他进来
Yes. Let him come in.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
早上好,达斯
Good morning, D’Arcy.
早上好,将军
Good morning, General.
我收到巴黎的口信
Received a message from Paris.
一位俄♥罗♥斯♥高级情报官员
A high Russian
intelligence official
变节投靠了美国
has defected to the Americans.
什么时候的事?
How long ago?
我们不清楚
We don’t know.
为什么你不知道
Why didn’t you know about this?
因为美国人没告诉我
Because the Americans
didn’t tell me.
巴黎是怎么知道这事的?是俄♥罗♥斯♥告诉他们的吗?
How did Paris know about this?
Did the Russians tell them?
你不觉得这很奇怪吗?
It’s peculiar, don’t you think?
一位俄♥罗♥斯♥情报官员变节了
A Russian intelligence
officer defects,
莫斯科就会有人急忙打电♥话♥通知巴黎
and someone in Moscow rushes over to
the phone and calls someone in Paris.
谁?为什么?
Who? Why?
什么?
What?
别,安德烈,我们并不关心巴黎如何获得的这些消息
No, Andre. How Paris got its
information is not our concern.
我们的任务是找到
We’re being asked to find out
美国人把这个叛徒藏在了啥地方
where the Americans are
hiding the defector and how.
为什么?
Why?
嗯?
Huh?
我们找到了的话巴黎又能怎么样?
What will Paris do
once we have found out?
把这消息通知莫斯科?
Pass the information
back on to Moscow?
安德烈
Andre.
然后派两个人把他灭口?
And so two men will
arrive to liquidate him?
你还想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
没什么,将军
Nothing, General.
我只是好奇巴黎是如何得到消息的
I just wonder how Paris
got the information.
还有什么事吗
Anything else?
没有
No.
这是你给我看的杂♥志♥上面的那套衣服
This is the dress you
showed me in that magazine.
对,是的
Yes, it is.
好,是的,他在。我会转告他的
Yes, that’s right. He’s here.
I’ll tell him.
这是六份高度机密文件…
These are six classified
top secret documents
属于北大西洋公约组织
of the North Atlantic
Treaty Organization.
北约,我是北约方面的权威
NATO. I am an authority on NATO.
这是你一直对我们说的
That’s what you keep telling us.
他们编了号♥和首字母
They’re numbered and
they are initialed.
我们想知道,你在莫斯科曾看过哪份?
And we want to know which of them
crossed your desk in Moscow.
这一份
This one.
这一份
This one.
这一份
This one.
这两份,是伪造的。要看我是不是真的知道,想试探我
They are fakes, those two, to see
if I really know, to test me.
你们真幼稚,这些是伪造的
You are childish.
These are fakes.
你是什么时候成为克格勃的副手的?
When did you become
a deputy chief of KGB?
这不关你的事
This is of no concern to you.
希望由我们来确定是否与我们相关
We would like to be the
ones to decide that.
不,由我来确定
No. I Will decide.
你来这里的目的是什么?
What the hell do you
think you’re here for?
我来寻求庇护,让我的妻子及孩子一起得到保护
I asked for sanctuary and protection
for myself, my wife and my child.
你得到了
And you got it.
但是还不是很明确
But I gave you no understanding.
你当然不懂
The hell you didn’t.
你参与其中,你明白规则
You’re in this business.
You know the score.
依然,不是很明确
Still, I gave you
no understanding.
如果这样下去的话
Look, the way you’re going,
你明天就会站在
you may find yourself
on the front steps
俄♥罗♥斯♥使♥馆♥的大门口
of the Russian embassy tomorrow.
那我就要完蛋了
And that would
be the end for me.
但你再也不会得到其他的变节者了
But you would never
get another defector.
库舍诺夫上校,“黄宝石”这个词有什么特别意思吗?
Colonel Kusenov, does the word
“Topaz” mean anything to you?
和什么有关的?
In what context?
“黄宝石”这个词本身
Just the word “Topaz.”
如果是宝石,当然在珠宝里使用
BORIS: It’s a gem,
a stone used in jewelry.
在情报方面呢
In intelligence matters.
你在哪里看见过这个词?
Where have you seen this word?
对你来说呢?
INTERROGATOR:
What does it mean to you?
是找你的,麦克
It’s for you, Mike.
是找你的,麦克
It’s for you, Mike.
我马上过去
I’ll be right there.
没有
Nothing.
你从未使用过也没听说过?黄宝石作为一个代号♥?
You have never used or heard it used?
Topaz as a code word?
没有
No.
库舍诺夫上校,这是一份名单…
INTERROGATOR: Colonel
Kusenov, here is a list of…
– 是谁? – 你的秘书
Who is it? Your secretary.
佩奇,什么事? 从法国回来了?
Yes, Peggy, what is it?
From the French what?
安德烈·德弗罗? 有什么事?
Andre Devereaux?
What did he want?
哦
Oh!
好的,给他回电♥话♥答应下来,并约个时间
All right. Call him back and say
yes, and find out what time.
对,再见
Right. See you later.
他想干什么?
What did he want?
他打电♥话♥约我吃饭
He called and
asked me to dinner.
有什么不妥?
Well?
两天前我刚和他吃过晚餐
I had dinner with him
only two nights ago.
你好碧儿,德弗罗太太在哪里?
Hello, Bea.
Where’s Mrs. Devereaux?