make a phone call,
问怎么处置我
because they didn’t know
what to do with me.
他们肯定以为我失去了知觉,噢!
They thought I was still unconscious.
车门打开时,我跳车逃跑了,他们开了两枪
When the car door opened, I jumped
out and ran. There were two shots.
他们会把你杀掉的
You might have been killed.
你去了贾尔的公♥寓♥吗?
Did you go around
to Jarre’s apartment?
去了,他死了
Yes. He’s dead.
死了? 被那些人杀死了?
Dead? Shot by those men?
他们制♥造♥了自杀现场
They made it look like suicide.
一扇窗开着,他的尸体躺在庭院里
A window was open, and his
body was lying in a courtyard.
到底是些什么人?
Who could they have been?
科隆比纳派来的,黄宝石的头头
Messengers from Columbine,
the head of Topaz.
为什么?
Why?
我在那次午餐上肯定惊动了贾尔
I must have shaken
Jarre at that lunch.
他成了个危险人物
He became a risk.
哦
Ah.
科隆比纳肯定也在场
Then Columbine must
have been there, too.
对
Yes.
但是,是谁呢?
But who?
很痛
It hurts.
这样不行
It can’t be helped.
我们叫医生好吗?
Don’t you think we
should get a doctor?
不,不行
No, not yet.
会惊动警♥察♥的
It may involve us
with the police.
哦,我想,我可能会受到牵连
I just remembered.
I might get involved.
为什么?
H ow?
我的素描本,我留在那儿了
My sketchbook. I left it there.
没有,我带回来了
No, I brought it away with us.
在这
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
看,米歇尔
Look, Michele,
死去叛徒的肖像
portrait of a dead traitor.
要是你晚一点到的话,就见不到他了
ANDRE: And if you had arrived later,
you would never have seen him.
我很冷
FRANCOIS: I’m cold.
进来躺下,我给你拿条毛毯
MICHELE: Come and lie down.
I’ll get you a blanket.
哦,安德烈
FRANCOIS: Oh, Andre.
我忘了告诉你一件重要的事情
There is one thing I didn’t
tell you that’s important.
在我逃走前,那些人停下来打电♥话♥时
When the men stopped to phone,
just before I got away,
我听到一个人问另一个人电♥话♥号♥码
I heard one ask the other
for a phone number.
号♥码是 巴比伦8583
It was Babylon-8583.
确定吗?
You are sure?
肯定没错,巴比伦8583
I’m positive. Babylon-8583.
我马上就能查出来
I can have it tracked
down in no time.
不必查了
You don’t have to
trace that number.
那是一间隐藏在左岸的小屋
It’s a small house hidden
away on the Left Bank.
雅克·格兰威尔
Jacques Granville.
太可怕了,太可怕了!
Horrible. Horrible!
大使先生,你好吗?
Mr. Ambassador, how are you?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你好
How do you do?
很高兴再次见到你,大使先生
Good to see you again,
Mr. Ambassador.
你好吗,先生?
Hi. How are you, sir?
有黄宝石的消息吗?
Anything on Topaz?
谁在操纵?
Who’s running it?
雅克·格兰威尔,我的一位朋友
Jacques Granville,
a friend of mine.
– 朋友? – 是的
A friend? Yeah.
昨晚十点钟才知道的
Up till 10:00 last night.
但是我揭露不了他
But I can’t nail him down.
没有证据
No proof.
我带了张旧相片
I brought this
old picture along.
帮你们认识他的样子
It’ll help you recognize him.
他肯定会出席今天下午召开的会议
He’s bound to be at your meeting
with our people this afternoon.
那就给我们出了个难题
That poses a problem
for us, doesn’t it?
我们怎么来和法国通告古巴的…
How can we tell the
French about Cuba when…
麦克
MAN: Mike!
谢谢,保重
Thank you. Take care.
你确定吗?
Are you sure? Positive.
各位先生,请在那边就坐
Gentlemen, will you be kind enough
to take your seats at the end?
– 好的 – 谢谢
All right. Yes. Thank you.
你的建议是什么
What do you suggest we do?
我建议直接告诉他们
What I suggest we do is
to tell them right away.
各位,请稍等
NORDSTROM: Gentlemen,
one moment, please.
请稍等
Just a moment.
雅克,很抱歉
Look, Jacques, I am very sorry,
美国人不希望你出席
but the Americans would rather
that you are not present.
现在没时间了,过后我会解释的
There is no time to explain now.
I’ll explain later.
好的,一路顺风
Well, bon voyage.
他们怎么能让他就这样走了
How can they let him
get away like this?
听着亲爱的,他从不错失良机
I told you, my love.
He doesn’t miss a trick.
他们没有证据来驳倒他
They have nothing against him.
总而言之,黄宝石计划结束了
Anyway, that’s the end of Topaz.