好好考虑考虑吧
Think it over.
怎么样?
Well?
我们政♥府♥正准备采取行动,对付古巴或俄♥罗♥斯♥…
Our government is preparing to take
any action against Cuba or Russia
如果需要的话
that circumstances demand.
我们掌握的任何情报如果被泄露给俄♥罗♥斯♥都将是致命的
Any leak to the Russians of what we
know at this time could be fatal.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥得知由于我们手头掌握的情报
If the Russians learn
we’re on the move
而准备采取行动
because of all the
information we have,
他们会立即发射导弹
they could make those missiles
operational almost immediately,
目标将是美国的每个大城市
pointed at every
big city in America.
那意味着法国也会被卷进来
ANDRE: And that means
France will be involved.
我们必须得把我们的意图通知盟国
We have to inform our
allies of our intentions.
什么时候?
When?
三天后美国代表团将会抵达巴黎
An American mission will
arrive in Paris in three days.
我猜测我应该绝口不提“黄宝石”的事…
And I am supposed to keep my
mouth shut and uncover Topaz
我还得冒一次险?
at the risk of my own skin?
真的难办,朋友
That’s quite a job, my friends.
您什么时候去询问委员会?
When do you go before
the board of inquiry?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我今天下午本应发现的
I would have found
out this afternoon
如果我的航♥班♥没有延误的话
if my plane hadn’t been delayed.
在纽约整整呆了七个小时
Seven hours on
the ground at New York,
错过了鸡尾酒会
and I missed
that cocktail party.
我觉得我很蠢
I feel pretty foolish
当我和雅克·格兰威尔通过电♥话♥后
after phoning Jacques
Granville to arrange it.
他邀请了我想见的政♥府♥人员
He has invited government
people that I wanted to see,
那些可以帮助我们的人
who can help.
在派对上和他们碰面
It’s easier to
catch them at a party
可要比跑到他们办公室容易得多
than to have to run
around to their offices.
如果巴黎的交通没有这么繁忙还是有机会的
You could still make it if
traffic:’s not too heavy in Paris.
那就快点,弗朗索瓦
Then go, Francois.
你知道的,妈妈会保佑你的
You know, Mother will be there.
好吧?
Well?
你会跟她说话吗?
You will speak to her?
我当然会和她说话
Of course I’ll speak to her.
她离开了我,但是我从未离开她
She left me, I didn’t leave her.
快点,弗朗索瓦
Move, Francois.
好的,我得走了
Okay, I’ll leave you now.
哦!弗朗索瓦,为什么你不能留下?
Oh, Francois,
why can’t you stay?
我得回去报社
I have to get back
to the newspaper.
晚饭时候见
I’ll see you later for dinner.
好的,谢谢你,弗朗索瓦
Okay. Thank you, Francois.
不要紧
Nothing.
– 再见,亲爱的 – 再见
Good-bye, my love. Good-bye.
雅克这次做得很好
Jacques has done well
for himself this time.
他新一任的妻子是否拥有这一栋房♥子在他们结婚时
Did the new wife own the
house when he married her?
这个,还有一个在蓝色海岸,还有瑞士的一个
This one, and one on the Cote
d’Azur and one in Switzerland.
雅克的眼光总是很好
Jacques always had
an eye for a good thing.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我希望妈妈可以一起…
I hope Mother hasn’t gone…
她在这
There she is.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我很抱歉你被叫回来
I’m sorry you
have been recalled.
这应该不是你让我来巴黎的本意
It is not the way you meant
for me to come to Paris.
不是的
No.
你好,妮可
Hello, Nicole.
你好
Hello.
安德烈
Andre.
安德烈
Andre.
啊,雅克
Ah, Jacques.
妈妈,帮帮他,他遇到麻烦了
Mama, please.
He is in terrible trouble.
我什么也做不了
There is nothing I can do.
我得和你谈谈
I’ve got to talk to you.
你最好和我谈一谈
You bet you’ve
got to talk to me.
你做了什么蠢事?
What kind of fool have you been?
有什么我认识的人吗
Anybody I know here?
本来是有的,但是多数已经离开了
There were,
but most of them are gone.
还有东西吗,服务生?
It’s late. Waiter?
您想喝点什么
What will you drink?
威士忌
Scotch.
克劳德·马丁和一些人还在
Claude Martin is still here
and a couple of others.
你有点反应过度了
You’ve raised a hell
of a fuss, you know?
他们在期待什么在这个时候…
What do they expect when the
Russians and Americans…
安德烈
MAN: Andre.
啊,这不是克劳德·马丁吗
Ah! There is Claude Martin.
你好吗克劳德
Look. How are you, Claude?
我很好,这到底是怎么回事?
Good. What is all this trouble?
你和美国人有染吗?
Have you been having an
affair with the Americans?
你无法相信
Don’t you believe it.
纯粹是柏拉图式的关系
It was purely platonic.
此外,您应该知道,当您有外遇时
Besides, you should know,
when you do have an affair,
这是一条双向路,付出等于回报
it’s a two-way street. You give
a little, you get a little.
现在你有麻烦了
And now you’re in trouble.
要我帮你吗
You want me to help you?
是的,我需要
Yes, I do.
你们俩
Both of you.
好的,你需要什么?
All right. What do you want?
我想单独见一下委员会里的一位朋友
I want to see some of my friends
in the department, alone.
明天,私人午餐
Tomorrow. A private lunch.
好的,很好
Good. Very good.
我会安排在皮埃尔酒店
I will arrange it at Pierre’s.
楼上的私人房♥间
The private room upstairs.
克劳德?
Claude?
好的,我到时候会在,你还需要谁
Yes, yes. I’ll be there.
Who else do you want?
吉恩·贾尔
Jean Jarre.
他不行的
Weak.
但是这是一个好的布置
But well placed. He can help.
埃米尔·雷顿
Emile Redon.
好的
Good.
还有亨利·贾尔
And Henri Jarre.
贾尔? 你很了解他吗?
Jarre? Do you know him well?
是的,我尊重他
Yes. And I respect him.
有什么问题吗?
Is there any reason why
he shouldn’t be there?

No.
没有
No, fine.
还有吗?
Anybody else?
不,我…
No, I
认为已经够了,5个人
think that’s enough.
Five men who might help.
特别是你们两个
Especially you two.
失陪
Excuse me.
克洛德,我有些担心他
Claude, I’m worried about him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!