The amount of junk mail that
accumulates in just a few days.
来喝一杯吧
Come and have a drink.
你确定自己不想独自生活,给妮可打个电♥话♥?
You sure you wouldn’t like to
be alone, unpack, call Nicole?
不,一会你要给你办公室打个电♥话♥
No. Besides, you should be able to
phone your office in a few minutes.
他们现在应该已经处理好了从古巴获得的情报
They must have that stuff
from Cuba processed by now.
我去拿些冰
I won’t be a minute,
I’ll just get some ice.
啊,雷内,进来
ANDRE: Ah, Rene, come in.
– 我来这是因为 – 你认识,呃… 麦克·诺德斯特龙吗?
I’ve come to…
You know Mike Nordstrom?
雷内·达斯
Rene D’Arcy.
是的,你好
Yes. Hello.
你好
Hello.
我们正打算喝点东西,一起来吗?
We’re just about to have a drink.
Will you join us?
不,我知道你回来了,过来看看你
No, I only dropped by to see
you now that you’re back.
– 我想单独和你聊聊 – 那我先走了
If I could speak to you alone.
I’ll go.
不,不,我们可以到书房♥去
No, no, please.
We can go to my study.
给你,自己喝吧,来吧,雷内
Here, make yourself
a drink. Come, Rene.
请坐
Sit down.
因为你选择不来见我
Since you did not choose
to come to see me,
所以我过来见你
I’ve come to see you.
非常抱歉,我有些很重要的事情要处理
I’m sorry. I had something
quite important.
我给了你足够的时间从哈瓦那飞到墨西哥城
I was given the time of your
flight from Havana to Mexico City.
再从墨西哥城到华盛顿
The time of your flight from
Mexico City to Washington.
我甚至派了人去杜勒斯机场接你
I sent Peugeot to Dulles
Airport to meet you.
你不在那趟航♥班♥上
You were not on the plane.
不是这样的,诺德斯特龙在墨西哥城遇到我,他带我到了这
No. Nordstrom met me in Mexico City.
He flew me here.
用一架军用飞机
In an Air Force plane.
我接受这个说法
I gathered that.
但是我不会问你原因和过程
But I’m not supposed
to ask you why or what.
这超出了我的权限
That is beyond me now.
上级会派人来审问你的
People in higher places
will ask you that.
你带来了不少棘手的问题
You left quite a few
complications behind.
我知道
Yes, I know.
事已至此,无论你干了些什么
So it is done,
whatever you have done.
古巴政♥府♥己将你的活动
The Cuban government has
protested your activities
直接通报给了巴黎
directly to Paris.
我来的目的是通知你,坐下一趟飞机回巴黎去
I am here to instruct you to be on
the next plane to Paris tonight.
你将要向将军报告
You’ll report to
the director general.
我在华盛顿的日子结束了
Well, the end of
Washington for me.
我被召回了
I’ve been recalled.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你知道我们对你的贡献深表感谢
You know how grateful we all
are for your contribution.
你帮我们证实了从其他渠道得到的情报
It confirms our information
from other sources,
比如U-2照片
including the U-2 photos.
你觉得回到巴黎会怎样?
What do you think
will happen in Paris?
哦,我想会有个调查委员会
Oh, a board of inquiry,
I suppose.
我为什么去古巴,我都干了些什么
Why I went to Cuba, what I did,
为谁而干,为什么要为你而干
who I did it for,
why I did it for you,
还有我发现了什么
and what I found out.
我们到那间安全屋去一趟吧
I want you to take a ride with
me out to the safe house.
你不在时,那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人提供了一些
While you were away,
the Russian came up
令人震惊的内♥幕♥
with some revelations
that’ll shake you.
关于什么?
What about?
巴黎的泄密者
The leaks in Paris.
他为我们道出了全部信息
He spelled the whole
thing out for us.
在你面对那些人以前,我想让你亲自听听
I want you to listen to him before
you face those people over there.
啊,谢谢,福西特太太
Thank you, Mrs. Fawcett.
我来给你们倒咖啡
I will serve the coffee.
福西特太太冲的咖啡很棒
Mrs. Fawcett makes
wonderful coffee.
不仅是这样吧?
Will that be all?
谢谢,福西特太太
NORDSTROM: Yes, thank you,
Mrs. Fawcett.
德弗罗先生呢?
Monsieur Devereaux?
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
呃,诺德斯特龙先生,黑咖啡加块糖吗?
Mr. Nordstrom.
Black with one sugar?
麦启力克先生,黑咖啡?
Mr. McKittreck. Black?
要抽烟吗?
Could I offer you a cigarette?
啊,不用了,你已经在抽了
Ah, no. You are smoking.
让我们回到正题,“黄宝石”
And now again, Topaz.
这些先生让我向你重复一遍关于黄宝石的事,为什么?
These gentlemen have asked me to
repeat to you about Topaz. Why?
请帮我们个忙,告诉他你告诉过我们的事情
Please do us a favor.
Tell him what you told us.
你是不是成功地把从古巴得到的情报给了他们?
Then you succeeded in getting
them the information from Cuba?
是的
Yes.
现在他们担心你会传递
And now they are afraid
that you will be obliged
给你的政♥府♥
to pass it on to
your government.
那么,“黄宝石”是什么?
And what is Topaz?
黄宝石是一个代号♥…
Topaz is a code name
一个为苏联工作的
for a group of French
officials in high circles
法国高级官员组织的代号♥
who work for the Soviet Union.
我不相信有这么个组织
I don’t believe there
is an organized ring.
组织的头有个代号♥:科隆比纳
The head of the ring
has a code name Columbine.
我不认识他,但我知道他权势很大
I do not know him, but I know
he is important and powerful.
二把手是亨利·贾尔
Second man in line
is Henri Jarre.
– 贾尔! – 是的
Jarre! Yes.
亨利·贾尔
Henri Jarre.
他是我的直接联络人
He was my direct contact.
他经手的所有重要文件都会传到我手上
Any vital document that passed
across his desk came to me.
你认识他吗,安德烈?
Do you know him, Andre?
认识,他是北约的经济学家
Yes. He’s an economist at NATO.
你了解他吗?
Do you know him well?
是的
Yes.
那么可信吗?
Then it is believable?
有… 可能
It’s possible.
不止是有可能,这是事实
It’s more than possible.
It’s true.
好了,你们三个先谈谈吧
So, now you will want
to talk, you three,
我要在太阳下山前到花♥园♥走走
and I will go for a walk in the
garden before the sun goes down.
布雷克
NORDSTROM: Blake.
你会喜欢这里的,这是一座很棒的房♥子
You would like it here.
It’s a charming house.
可以和我走一走吗
Shall we go for a nice walk?
当然
All right.
德弗罗先生,你和我面临着同样的问题
Monsieur Devereaux, you are faced
with the same problem I had.
应该听从良心还是听从政♥府♥
Whether to obey your conscience
or to obey your government.
我给你一个建议:不要回家
Let me give you a piece of advice.
Don’t go home.
这些人会给你一个新生活、新工作,所有的一切
These people will give you a new
life, a new job, everything.