to read on the plane.
谢谢
Thank you.
不,现在别看
No. Not now.
我把这些拿下去
I will take these down.
– 走吧 – 不
Come. No.
在前门不该有离别
No farewells at the front door.
我要在这儿和你说再见了
I shall say good-bye
to you here,
在这我拥有你的地方
where I own you.
要是情况变糟的话,我们会救你出去的
If things get worse for you
here, we’ll get you out.
我有办法
I have ways.
我永远也不会离开这里
I’ll never leave here.
我是古巴人,我爱我的国家
I’m Cuban. I love my country.
无论发生什么事,我都要经历
No matter what, I have
to see it through.
我更担心你在机场的安全
I shall worry about
you at the airport.
我不会有事的
I’ll get through.
我不知道
I don’t know.
上飞机前能给我打个电♥话♥吗?
Will you phone me before
you get on the plane?
当然可以
Be sure.
有些事情我必须要告诉你
There’s something
I have to tell you.
现在说吧
Tell me now.
不,在你上飞机前吧
No. But before you
get on the plane.
好的
All right.
走吧
Go.
走吧
Go.
你问出来了?
You found out?
是的
Yes.
他们为谁卖♥♥命?
Who were they working for?
问她吧
Ask her.
是谁?
Well, who?
你问她吧
You ask her.
你们为谁卖♥♥命?
Who were you working for?
谁派你们到沃利当间谍的?
Who sent you to spy at Viriel?
是谁?
Who?
科尔多瓦
Cordoba.
什么?说
What? Say it.
胡安妮塔…
Juanita
科尔多瓦
de Cordoba.
格雷罗,你去机场,我会给你打电♥话♥
MUNOZ: Guerrero, get down to the airport.
I’ll call you.
你最好滚出去
You’d better get out there.
给我彻底地搜,搜遍屋子的每个角落
SOLDIER: Search everywhere. Turn
the house inside out. Everything.
看看她的卧室
Look in her bedroom.
这是干什么?
What’s all this?
别碰我的卧室
You will not touch my bedroom!
里克,不能这样!
Rico, stop this!
下来
Come down.
不,不!你们不可以进去!
TOMAS: No, no! Keep out.
You cannot go in there!
托马斯,阻止他们!不!
DOLORES: Tomas, stop them! No!
德洛丽丝!
Dolores!
你认识一个叫门多萨的人吗?
You know some people
named Mendoza?
认识
Yes.
他们招认了一些关于你的很可怕的事情
They have been saying
terrible things about you.
但是我不信
I do not believe them.
姆诺兹相信,但是我不信
Muñoz believes. I can’t.
你折磨他们了吗?
They were tortured?
如果你很长时间折磨一个人的话…
If you torture
people long enough…
我不愿意相信他们
I do not want to believe them.
嗨,里克,我们在餐具室里搜到了
Hey, Rico. We have found it.
In the pantry.
一个洗相片的暗房♥…
A darkroom for cameras
for developing pictures
还有微缩胶卷的机器
and all kinds of machinery
to make them small.
都是真的,他们在这间房♥子里搞活动
And it’s all true. They’ve been
operating from this house.
打电♥话♥到机场去
Get me the airport.
你知道这是什么吗?是剃须刀刀片
You know what this is?
For razor blades.
用来藏胶卷的
It is where they hide the film.
喂,机场吗?帮我叫格雷罗
Hello, airport? Get me Guerrero.
格雷罗,你还和法国人在一起吗?
Guerrero. Do you still
have the Frenchman?
什么都没有?好的
Nothing? All right.
我会告诉你怎么把它搜出来
I’ll tell you where to find it.
在一个很小的刀片盒里,注射器形状的
In a small package of razor
blades, the injector type razor.
滑出来是个又小又薄的东西!
The small, thin ones
that slide out!
给我回电♥话♥!你知道我在哪儿!
Call me back! You know where.
那么全都是真的
So it is true.
我现在必须得相信
I have to believe now.
你对我们的背叛
The things that you
have done against us,
和我们要做的背道而驰…
against what we
are trying to do.
为什么?
Why?
因为你们把我们的国家变成了监狱
Because you make
my country a prison.
不,你不能这么判断
No. You cannot judge.
你不能
Not you.
你不应该这么做…
You shouldn’t have done this.
愚弄我
To fool me,
背叛我
to work against me.
你也是其中的一份子
You’re part of it.
所以,我们不得不用处置门多萨的方法处置你
So now we’ll have to do to you
what we did to the Mendozas,
审出所有其他人的名字…
to find out the names
of all the others
还有所有你们干过的事情
and all the things
that you have done.
我们… 我们会查个水落石出的
And we will find out.
而对于你肉体的处置…
The things that will
be done to your body,
这副肉体…
this body.
是我,格雷罗
MUNOZ: Yes, Guerrero.
什么?什么也没有?
What? Nothing?
没有胶卷?
No film?
但是刀片盒里装了什么?
But what was in
the razor blade case?
剃刀片?
Razor blades?
你什么意思,你不得不让他走?
Guererro, what do you mean
you had to let him go?
好吧
All right.
好吧!
All right!
他们让他走了
They let him go.
喂,你是哪位?
Hello. Who’s this?
哦,德弗罗先生
Oh, Señor Devereaux.
科尔多瓦太太?她不能接了
Señora de Cordoba?
I’m afraid not.
呃,出了点事情
Something has happened.
她死了,枪杀
She’s dead. Shot.
帕拉先生?他走了
Señor Parra? He is gone.
好大一堆信件,妮可走了吗?
That’s quite a pile of mail.
Has Nicole gone away?
是的,是的,我,呃… 没告诉你
Yes, yes. I didn’t tell you.
她觉得应该回巴黎呆一段时间
She thought she might go
to Paris for a while,
只要我不在
as long as I was
going to be away.
她,呃… 在纽约也见不了米歇尔几次
She didn’t see as much of Michele
in New York as she hoped.
都是我的错,对此我很抱歉
That was my fault.
I’m sorry about that.
不,不,她总是有点惦记着巴黎
No, no, she got a bit
homesick for Paris anyway,
而且她不知道我会在古巴待多久
and she didn’t know how
long I would be in Cuba.
几天就堆积了这么多的垃圾信件

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!