我们现在该怎么办?
What shall we do now?
不好意思,我们是新来的
BORIS: Excuse me.
We are strangers here.
你能告诉我工厂参观的地方吗?
Could you please tell me where the
tour of the factory commences?
穿过大门,左手边第一扇门就是
WOMAN: Just go through the gates.
It’s the first door on the left.
左边的第一扇门,谢谢
The first door on
the left. Thank you.
女士们、先生们,我们先停一下
MAN: Well, ladies and gentlemen,
it is time that we start.
请你们跟紧我
Will you be kind
enough to follow me?
我给你们介绍的…主要是些传统的物品
What I’m going to show you will
be mainly the traditional things.
我会向你们介绍详细生产的工序
Up here I can show you
the detail in the production,
这是我们引以为傲的
which we are rather
proud of showing.
你们现在看到的模型是一瓣瓣做成的
What you’re seeing now is
a model, petal by petal.
这种工艺,差不多有…
And this is an art which has
survived here at the factory
200年的历史了
for almost 200 years.
就如你们将会看到的,需要两天的时间才能完成
And you will see the garland there,
it takes two days to complete.
你们可以看到,花朵是一瓣一瓣地加上去的…
As you see, the flowers
are modeled petal by petal
然后是花蕊
and stamen by stamen.
即使是在很小的花里,你也可以找到…
Even in very small flowers, you can
find as many as 10 to 15 stamens.
10到15个花蕊
And the garland, you see here,
takes around two days to complete.
这个正在用花朵装饰的小雕像
The figurine, which you see being
ornated with flowers here,
起初是丹麦女士当作礼物…送给我们的国王的
was first made as a gift from
Danish women to our Danish king.
请跟我到这边来
Please follow me
farther up here.
大家到这边来, 我为你们介绍涂颜料的工序
As we walk farther down here, I
can show you overlay painting
由…
represented by…
大家都围拢过来,每个人将会看见
You can move around here, I think
that everybody will be able to see.
你们靠近点看看…
Why don’t you come a bit
closer and have a look
颜色是怎么涂上去的
at how things are painted?
仍然使用大约1,000种不同的颜色
Still around 1,000 different
colors are used for the set,
所有颜色都是徒手绘制的
all painted by freehand.
现在我们进入下一个车间,请跟我来
And now we can proceed to the next
department. Please follow me here.
不好意思,我可以买♥♥下这个吗
I’m sorry. Can I pay for this?
你可以自己拨电♥话♥
You can dial
the number yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
库舍诺夫小姐,你父亲在哪儿?
Miss Kusenov,
where’s your father?
哦…
On.
好的
Fine.
仔细听好
All right. Now listen to this.
你知道在哥本哈根有一个
Do you know a department
store here in Copenhagen
叫登·普莫能的商店吗?
called Den Permanente?
登·普莫能 没错
Den Permanente. That’s right.
它5:30关门
It closes at 5:30.
我要你和你父母在5:15时到那里购物
I want you and your father and mother
to be there at 5:15, shopping.
到那儿以后,请留意我们就在外面
As soon as you arrive there, be
aware that we will be outside.
塔玛拉!
Tamara!
把头低下,快!
Get your heads down, quick!
好了,他们走了
All right.
All right, they’re gone.
– 给你 – 哦,谢谢
Here. Oh, thank you.
直接上去吧
Go right on up.
谢谢!
Thank you.
好的,谢谢
All right, thank you.
你没事吧?
Are you all right now?
这次行动很不合适
It was very clumsy,
this operation.
什么?
What?
就是在商店门前的事,很不合适
This, in front of the store.
Very clumsy.
你不是已经逃脱了吗?
Well, you got away, didn’t you?
我们不应该这么做
It wasn’t the way
we would have done it.
把那个…
Give that…
联络威斯巴登,问他们…
When you contact Wiesbaden, ask
them how long a wait there’ll be
坐C-135去华盛顿需要多久
on that C-135 to Washington.
叫他们派人到PX
And ask them to send
somebody over to the PX
然后给一位约167公分的年轻女士买♥♥些长袜
and get some stockings for
a young lady about 5’6″.
或许,多买♥♥几个尺寸
Couple of different
sizes, I guess.
你好…
MAN 11 Hello…
嗨…
MAN 23 Hi…
这是库舍诺夫先生和夫人,还有他们的千金塔玛拉
This is Mr. and Mrs. Kusenov
and their daughter, Tamara.
麦启力克先生、布雷克先生
This is Mr. McKittreck
and Mr. Blake.
夫人
Madam.
这边请
Would you come this way, please?
他喜欢什么?
Well, what’s he like?
他很有魅力,你会发现这一点的
He’s a darling man. You’ll see.
他真是你想要的一个大家伙
He’s what you wanted.
He’s really a big one.
今天的莫斯科肯定方寸大乱了
They must be
raising hell in Moscow today.
那是白宫吗?
Is that the White House?
不,那是国会山,政♥府♥官邸
No, that’s the Capitol building,
seat of the government.
我待会指给你看白宫
I’ll show you the White
House further along.
那就是了
There it is.
好漂亮
It’s nice.
– 早上好,霍华德 – 早上好
Good morning, Howard.
Good morning.
这是你们暂住的地方,进来吧
This is where you’ll live for a while.
Come along.
– 早上好 – 早上好
Good morning. Morning.
这是什么地方?
What is this?
我们希望你们跟在家里一样舒适
We’d like you to be comfortable
here and to feel at home.
有什么我们可以效劳的…
If there is anything
at all we can do…
这是你的房♥子?
Is it your house?
不是,但我会经常过来
No, but I’ll be coming
here quite often.
福西特夫人,这是库舍诺夫夫妇和他们的女儿塔玛拉
Mrs. Fawcett, this is Mr. and Mrs.
Kusenov and their daughter, Tamara.
福西特夫人会照顾你的
Mrs. Fawcett will
be looking after you.
你一定很累了
You must be tired.
没错
Yes.
我带您上楼,稍等一下
I’ll take you upstairs
in just a few minutes.
库舍诺夫先生,不介意的话,请你过来几分钟
Mr. Kusenov, we would like you
in here for a few minutes,
好的
please, if you don’t mind.
走吧
All right. Yes.
请你们都过来
McKITTRECK: All three
of you, please.
要干什么?
Why?
您能再说一次吗?
I beg your pardon?
她们就不必了吧
It isn’t necessary for them.
我们需要你们三个人配合一下,一个一个来
We will want all three of you, please.
One at a time.
库舍诺夫太太,您先请
Mrs. Kusenov, please.
现在怎么说,麦克?
Now what’s the matter, Mike?
不能明天再说吗?
Couldn’t that wait
till tomorrow?
为什么?
Why?
这24小时他们很辛苦,他们需要休息
Well, they’ve had a pretty rough 24 hours.
They need to relax.
他们在飞机上没休息吗?我都是这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!