没有时间了,我们现在必须起飞
There’s no more time. We’ve got to take off now.
我女儿不在,我不会离开
I will not leave without my daughter.
老伙计,几分钟之后将是黎明
Listen, old chap, in a few minutes it’ll be dawn
那时我们就很难躲过他们的高射炮了
and we’ll be sitting ducks to their anti-aircraft guns.
他们来了
There they are!
父亲,感谢上帝,你安全了
Oh, Father. Thank God, you’re safe.
我怕我再也见不到你了
How I feared I would never see you again.
我真为你感到骄傲,亲爱的
I am so proud of you, my beloved.
没时间啰嗦了,快上飞机
There’ll be time to talk on the plane. You’d better hurry.
– 我不能上飞机 – 希拉里
– But I can’t go on that plane. – But Hillary!
这里需要我,只要还有一个人处在铁拳下受尽压♥迫♥
I’m needed here. For as long as a single man is forced to cower
只要还有一个孩子在夜里大声呼喊
under the iron fist of oppression,
只要还有一个孩子在夜里大声呼喊
as long as a child cries out in the night,
或者一个演员可以被选为总统,我们就必须继续斗争
or an actor can be elected president, we must continue the struggle.
不,希拉里
No, Hillary.
在德国对你来说太危险
It is too dangerous for you in Germany, now.
不错,跟尼克一起去,别担心我们
Yes, go with Nick. Don’t worry about us.
我们会听到他的”美♥国♥之♥音♥”
We will hear his music on the “Voice of America”.
我们会在人们的心里听到,到处听到
We will hear it in the hearts of people, and in elevators everywhere.
只要我们去做,我们的斗争就不是孤立的
And as long as we do, we know we are not alone in our fight.
他们说的没错,希拉里,我们去美国…
They’re right, Hillary. And when we get to America…
– 谁知道会怎样呢 – 一切会好的
– Who knows what will be then. – Everything will be fine.
事物在改变,人在改变,发型在改变…
Things change, people change, hairstyles change…
我想要你和我在一起
I want you to be with me.
利率波动,谁会知道?
Interest rates fluctuate. Who knows?
你不想和我一起吗?如果不,就说
Don’t you want to come with me? If you don’t, say it now.
想,比什么都想
Want! Want more than anything!
带着我,让我和你在一起
Take me. Take me with you!
再见,契克利·摩斯,我不会忘记你
Goodbye, Chocolate Mousse. I’ll never forget you.
再见,杜·奎斯,自己保重
Goodbye, Du Quois. Take care of yourself.
再见,德加·约,我会永远记得你
Goodbye, Deja Vu. I will always remember you.
我也会想念你的,稻草人
And I’ll miss you, most of all, Scarecrow.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!