他们是你的飞行员
Those are your pilots.
要是他们出事…
If anything happens to them
你会永远无法原谅自己
you’ll never forgive yourself.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know what to do.
你会找到方法的
But you’ll find a way.
你一定会的
I know you will.
米契尔上校不再是你们的教官
Captain Mitchell is no longer your instructor.
从今天起有新的任务参数
And as of today there are new mission parameters.
抵达目标时间是四分钟
Time to target is now four minutes.
你们将减速平飞进入峡谷
You’ll be entering the valley level at reduced speed.
不准超过420节
Not to exceed 420 knots.
敌机不就有时间进行拦截?
Sir won’t we be giving their planes time to intercept?
对上敌机至少还有机会存活
Well Lieutenant you have a fighting chance against enemy aircraft.
撞上山壁存活的机率是多少?
What are the odds of surviving a head-on collision with a mountain?
你们要沿着北边山壁
You’ll be attacking the target from a higher altitude
从更高的高度攻击目标
level with the north wall.
这会更难以雷射标示目标
Gonna be a little harder to keep your lase on target
但能避免高重力爬升
but you will avoid the high-G climb out.
敌方飞弹会击落我们
We’ll be sitting ducks for enemy missiles.
那是谁?
Who the hell is that?
独行侠呼叫控制中心 进入A点
Maverick to Range Control. Entering Point Alpha.
请确认安全
Confirm green range.
这是控制中心…
Maverick Range Control
确认安全
green range is confirmed.
我没看到你的演练行程
I don’t see an event scheduled for you sir.
我还是要去
Well I’m going anyway.
水啦
Nice.
设定目标时间:2分15秒
Setting time to target: Two minutes 15 seconds.
2分15秒?不可能
2:15? That’s impossible.
独行侠飞往最终攻击点
Final attack point. Maverick’s inbound.
倒数三 二 一 爬升
Popping in three two one.
投掷炸♥弹♥
Bombs away.
正中目标!哇靠!
Bull’s-eye! Holy shit!
厉害
Yes.
帅
Damn.
你让我左右为难 上校
You have put me in a difficult position Captain.
你一方面示范了任务的可行性
On the one hand you have demonstrated that this mission can be flown.
也许是唯一存活的方法
Perhaps the only way it can be survived.
另一方面…
On the other hand
你偷开走一架数百万美金的战机
you did it by stealing a multimillion-dollar military aircraft
把它操到可能永远无法再飞行
and flying it in such a manner that it may never be airworthy again.
冰人不能再保护你了
Iceman is no longer here to protect you.
我大可以把你送去军事法庭
I have everything I need to have you court-martialed
让你不荣誉退伍
and dishonorably discharged.
我该怎么做?
So what do I do?
冒着飞行员阵亡和任务失败的风险
Risk the lives of my pilots and perhaps the success of this mission
或是
or…
拿我的军旅生涯赌一把
risk my career
任命你为任务队长?
by appointing you team leader?
长官…
Sir–
中将只是问问而已 上校
I think the admiral’s asking a rhetorical question Captain.
该怎么办?呆头鹅
Talk to me Goose.
米契尔上校
Captain Mitchell!
你属于这里
You’re where you belong.
让我们以你为荣
Make us proud.
很荣幸能与你们飞行
It has been an honor flying with you.
每一位都是菁英中的菁英
Each one of you represents the best of the best.
这项任务非常艰巨
This is a very specific mission.
我的选择完全是针对任务
My choice is a reflection of that and nothing more.
挑选两组F小队队员
Choose your two Foxtrot teams.
复仇者和粉弟
Payback and Fanboy.
凤♥凰♥和巴布
Phoenix and Bob.
你的僚机驾驶员
And your wingman.
公鸡
Rooster.
其他人在航母待命
The rest of you will stand by on the carrier
随时准备支持
for any reserve role that’s required.
解散
Dismissed.
你们的目标是迫切的威胁
Your target is a clear and present threat.
受到敌国掌控的秘密铀浓缩工厂
A secret uranium enrichment site under rogue state control.
位于地下碉堡
It’s an underground bunker
坐落在这两座山脉之间
tucked between these two mountains.
进攻航道受到多个防空炮台防卫
Your route of ingress is heavily defended by surface-to-air missiles
另有第五代战机支援
backed up by fifth-generation fighters.
F-18攻击小队一旦跨越边界
Once your F-18 strike team crosses the border
雷伊泰号♥航♥空♥母舰
Tomahawk missiles from the USS Leyte Gulf
就会同步发射战斧飞弹攻击这座机场
will launch a synchronized strike on the enemy’s airfield here.
炸毁那里的跑道
This will knock out their runway.
但你们还得对付已经升空的战机
But you’ll have to contend with any planes already in the air.
战斧飞弹击中后 敌方就知道你们来了
The moment those Tomahawks hit the enemy will know you’re coming.
抵达目标时间是2分30秒
Your time to target will be two minutes and 30 seconds.
超过时间就会遭到
Any longer than that and you will be exposed
没被击中的战机攻击
to any aircraft the Tomahawks may have missed.
这是你们受训的目的
This is what you’ve all been training for.
安全回来
Come home safely.
让他们好看
You give ’em hell!
长官
Sir.
长官?
Sir?
我…
I…
我只想说…
I just want to say–
等安全回来…
We’ll talk
我们再聊
when we get back.
嘿 布雷德利!布雷德利
Hey Bradley! Bradley!
嘿
Hey.
你行的
You got this.
独行侠
Maverick.
独行侠?
Maverick?
你在吧?
Hey you with me?
我不喜欢那副表情
I don’t like that look Mav.
我只有这一号♥表情
It’s the only one I got.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要是我不能再见到你 宏多…
If I don’t see you again Hondo
谢谢你
thank you.
这是我的荣幸 上校
It’s been an honor Captain.
匕♥首♥一号♥ 准备弹射
Dagger One up and ready on Catapult One.
匕♥首♥候补 待命中
Dagger Spare standing by.
匕♥首♥四号♥ 准备好了
Dagger Four up and ready.
匕♥首♥三号♥ 准备好了
Dagger Three up and ready.
匕♥首♥二号♥ 准备好了
Dagger Two up and ready.
支持军机起飞 攻击小队准备好了
Support assets airborne. Strike package ready.
等待起飞指令
Standing by for launch decision.
出发
Send them.
匕♥首♥二号♥ 起飞
Dagger Two away.
匕♥首♥三号♥ 起飞
Dagger Three away.
匕♥首♥四号♥ 起飞
Dagger Four away.
侦察机 匕♥首♥一号♥报到
Comanche Dagger One. Standby check in.
侦察机就定位
Comanche 11 set.
空域安全 建议匕♥首♥小队继续任务
Picture clean. Recommend Dagger continue.
收到 匕♥首♥小队低空飞行
Copy. Daggers descending below radar.
匕♥首♥小队低于雷达 切换至鹰眼影像
Daggers now below radar. Switching to E-2 picture.
前方是敌方领地
Here we go. Enemy territory up ahead.
60秒后登陆 控制中心 回报状况
Feet dry in 60 seconds. Comanche Dagger One. Picture.
前方安全 你的决定
Comanche. Picture clean. Decision is yours.
收到
Copy.
展开攻击
Dagger attack.
战斧飞弹已经发射
Tomahawks airborne.
没有回头路了
No turning back now.
匕♥首♥小队 组成进攻队形
Daggers assume attack formation.
组队飞向目标
Daggers set. Proceeding to target.
2分30秒 三 二 一…计时开始
Two minutes and 30 seconds in three two one mark.
-二号♥计时开始 -三号♥计时开始
-Two mark. -Three mark.