F-18机身的极限应力是7.5
The stress limit of the F-18’s airframe is 7.5.
那是可接受的极限
That’s the accepted limit.
想活着回来就得超越极限
To survive this mission you’ll pull beyond that
就算必须折弯机身
even if it means bending your airframe.
重力大到你们会重达900公斤
You’ll be pulling so hard you’ll weigh close to 2000 pounds
头盖骨会挤压脊椎
your skull crushing your spine
像被一头大象坐在胸口挤压肺部
your lungs imploding like an elephant’s sitting on your chest
拼了命也要避免昏厥过去
fighting with everything you have just to keep from blacking out.
这是你们最脆弱的时刻
And this is where you’ll be at your most vulnerable.
这就是棺材角
This is Coffin Corner.
就算你们没撞上山壁
Assuming you avoid crashing into this mountain
也会爬升到敌军雷达范围内
you’ll climb straight up into enemy radar
同时完全失速
while losing all of your airspeed.
这时候将遇到敌军飞弹攻击
Within seconds you’ll be fired upon by enemy SAMs.
你们都承受过重力 但这次…
You’ve all faced sustained G’s before but this–
将把你们和战机逼到临界点
this is gonna take you and your aircraft to the breaking point.
长官 有可能成功吗?
Sir is this even achievable?
这个问题的答案…
The answer to that question
取决于驾驶舱内的飞行员
will come down to the pilot in the box.
-回报状况 巴布 -我们落后12秒
-Talk to me Bob. -We are 12 seconds late on target.
-必须加速… -收到 试着跟上来
-We got to move! We got to move! -Copy. Try to stay with me.
等等 那是谁?
Wait who’s that?
蓝组 你们被侦测到
Blue Team you’ve been spotted.
-靠 是独行侠 -他跑来干嘛?
-Shit it’s Maverick. -What the hell is he doing here?
我是来拦截的敌机 你们要怎么办?
I’m a bandit on course to intercept. Blue Team what are you gonna do?
左翼20哩 10点钟方向 700节
He’s 20 miles left. Ten o’clock. 700 knots closure.
你决定 你要怎么做?
Your call. What do you want to do?
继续下去 就快接近目标了
Continue. We’re close. Stay on target.
-他绕到北方 -准备爬升
-He’s swinging around to the north! -Stand by for pop-up.
-准备雷射引导 -收到
-Be ready on that laser Bob. -Copy. I’m on it.
蓝组 敌机逼近中
Blue Team bandit is still closing.
爬升
Popping now.
回报状况 巴布 独行侠呢?
Talk to me Bob. Where’s Maverick?
他在五哩外 快速逼近
He’s five miles out. He’s coming fast.
-看到目标 -雷射呢?
-Target’s in sight. -Where’s my laser Bob?
无法瞄准…抱歉 无法锁定目标
Deadeye! Deadeye! It’s no good. Sorry I can’t get a lock.
来不及了 我要盲投炸♥弹♥
We’re out of time. I’m dropping blind.
该死 没命中
Damn it missed!
-锁定你了 -独行侠的飞弹锁定我们
-That’s tone. -Maverick’s got missile lock on us.
靠 我们挂了
Shit! We’re dead.
蓝组 任务失败 停止爬升
Blue Team that’s a fail. Level out Coyote.
郊狼?收到吗?
Coyote? Do you copy?
郊狼 回答
Coyote come in.
郊狼 拉直
Coyote level wings.
天啊 他进入重力昏迷
Oh God. He’s in G-LOC.
郊狼?郊狼?
Coyote? Coyote?
-他会坠机 -我去追他
-He’s gonna burn in! -I’m going after him.
快啊 快点锁定…
Come on. Give me tone give me tone give me tone.
快醒醒 郊狼 快啊…
Snap out of it Coyote. Come on! Come on!
加油 郊狼 快啊 快啊!
Come on Coyote come on. Come on!
-该死 郊狼… -爬升
-Damn it! Coyote! -Pull up!
-郊狼… -爬升…
-Coyote! Coyote! -Pull up! Pull up!
郊狼 没事吧?
Coyote you okay?
我没事
I’m okay. I’m good.
那就好 今天演练够了
Good. Good. That’s enough for today.
好险喔
That was close.
太危险了
Too close.
鸟击!
Bird strike! Bird strike!
鸟击!
Bird strike!
-凤♥凰♥ 左引擎起火 -爬升
-Phoenix left engine’s on fire! -Climbing.
减速 关闭左引擎燃油
Throttling back. Shutting off fuel to left engine.
灭火
Extinguishing fire.
右引擎故障
Right engine is out!
涡轮还在旋转 试图重新启动
It’s still spinning. Trying to restart it.
-凤♥凰♥ 起火了 别启动 -加速
-Phoenix it’s on fire. Don’t start it. -Throttling up.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
-起火了… -该死
-We’re on fire! We’re on fire! -Damn it!
-右引擎起火 -熄灭右引擎
-Engine fire. Right. -Extinguishing right engine.
凤♥凰♥ 巴布 快弹跳 快弹跳!
Phoenix Bob punch out punch out!
警示灯都亮着 液压系统失灵
Warning lights everywhere! Hydraulic failure!
-操纵失效 -我无法控制了
-Flight controls. -I can’t control it.
我们要坠机了 凤♥凰♥ 我们要坠入山谷了…
We’re going down Phoenix! We’re going in! We’re going in!
没救了 快弹跳…
You can’t save it. Eject eject!
弹跳…弹跳…
Eject eject eject!
高度 高度
Altitude. Altitude.
凤♥凰♥和巴布要在医院过夜接受观察
They’ll keep Phoenix and Bob in the hospital overnight for observation.
他们不会有事
They’re gonna be okay.
那就好
That’s good.
我从未失去过僚机
I’ve never lost a wingman.
你很幸运
You’re lucky.
飞得够久 就会发生
Fly long enough it’ll happen.
会有其他人
There will be others.
你说得倒容易 没有老婆
Easy for you to say. No wife.
没有小孩
No kids.
挂了也不会有人悼念你
Nobody to mourn you when you burn in.
回家吧
Go home.
好好睡个觉吧
Just get some sleep.
你为什么拿掉我官校的申请书?
Why’d you pull my papers at the Academy?
为什么挡我的路?
Why did you stand in my way?
你当时还没准备好
You weren’t ready.
准备好什么?
Ready for what?
-像你那样乱飞? -不
-Ready to fly like you? -No.
准备忘记书本里的规则
Ready to forget the book.
相信直觉 别犹豫 放手去做
Trust your instincts. Don’t think just do.
只要犹豫就会死 相信我
You think up there you’re dead. Believe me.
我爸相信你
My dad believed in you.
但我不会犯同样的错
I’m not gonna make the same mistake.
独行侠
Maverick.
预备 瞄准 射击
Ready aim fire.
预备
Ready
瞄准
aim
射击
fire.
预备
Ready
瞄准
aim
射击
fire.
我无法体会你现在的感受
I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now.
想休息几天就休息几天
Take some time. Whatever you need.
谢谢你 长官 但是任务…
I appreciate that sir but there is no time. The mission–
我会接手训练他们
I’ll be taking over the training from here.
长官?
Sir?
我们都知道你不想要这工作
We both know you didn’t want this job Captain.
-他们还没准备好 -那是你的工作
-Sir they’re not ready. -It was your job to get them ready.
他们必须相信能达成这项任务
Sir they have to believe that this mission can be flown.
你却只让他们认为任务会失败
And all you’ve managed to do is teach them that it can’t.
-长官… -你被禁飞了
-Sir– -You’re grounded Captain.
永远禁飞
Permanently.
-长官… -就这样
-Sir– -That is all.
我听说了
I heard.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
你有什么打算?
What are you gonna do?
冰人走了
Ice is gone.
我还能有什么选择?
What choice do I have?
你会找到继续飞的方法
You’ll have to find a way back on your own.
不 潘妮
No Penny.
我已出局
I’m out.
军旅生涯结束了
This is over.
彼得…
Pete.
就算失去你的僚机
If you lost your wingman up there
还是会继续奋战
you’d keep fighting.
不会放弃
You wouldn’t just give up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!