别这么做
Please don’t…
别要我派他去
Don’t ask me to send him.
派我去
Send me.
(该放手了)
我不知道该如何放手
I don’t know how.
我不是教官 冰人
I’m not a teacher Ice.
我是战机驾驶员
I’m a fighter pilot.
海军飞行员
A naval aviator.
那不仅仅是工作职称
It’s not what I am.
而是我与生俱来的能力
It’s who I am.
我该怎么教这种事?
How do I teach that?
就算可以 也不是公鸡要的
Even if I could teach it it’s not what Rooster wants.
更不是海军要的
It’s not what the navy wants.
所以上次我才会被开除
That’s why they canned me the last time.
我之所以还能在海军是因为你
The only reason I’m here is you.
如果我派他出这项任务
If I send him on this mission
他可能就此一去不回
he might never come home.
但若不派他去
And if I don’t send him
他绝对不会原谅我
he’ll never forgive me.
不管怎样 我都将永远失去他
Either way I could lose him forever.
(该放手了)
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
海军…需要独行侠
The navy needs Maverick.
那孩子需要独行侠
The kid needs Maverick.
这是为什么我极力为你争取
That’s why I fought for you.
这也是为什么你仍然在这里
That’s why you’re still here.
谢谢你 冰人
Thank you Ice
为我所做的一切
for everything.
最后一件事
One last thing.
谁是比较厉害的飞行员?
Who’s the better pilot?
你或我?
You or me?
现在气氛正好 别破坏了!
This is a nice moment. Let’s not ruin it.
好了…
All right all right.
达阵!
Touchdown!
长官
Sir.
-这算什么? -美式足球空战
-What is this? -This is dogfight football.
同时进攻和防守
Offense and defense at the same time.
谁领先?
Who’s winning?
他们早就没在计分了
I think they stopped keeping score a while ago.
这批特遣队还需要训练 上校
This detachment still has some training to complete Captain.
-每分每秒都很重要 -是 长官
-Every available minute matters. -Yes sir.
那为什么还在打球?
So why are we out here playing games?
你说要团队合作 长官
You said to create a team sir.
那就是你的团队
There’s your team.
我该趁埃米莉雅回来前走吗?
Should I go? Before Amelia gets back?
-她要在朋友家过夜 -那就好
-She’ll be at her friend’s house tonight. -Oh good.
你和埃米莉雅看起来…
You and Amelia you seem…
比之前更亲密
a lot closer than when I last saw you.
-是啊 是真的 -怎么做到的?
-Yeah. Yeah we are. -How do you manage?
这个嘛…
Well
你知道的 她一直要我给她更多的自♥由♥
you know she always wanted more freedom than I thought she was ready for.
不知道这一点是遗传到谁?
Where’d she get that from I wonder?
我猜我发现…
I guess I realized
我也必须信任她
I also had to trust her.
偶尔让她自己犯些错
Let her make some of her own mistakes sometimes.
这决定不容易
Not an easy choice.
你和公鸡是怎么回事?
Is that what happened with Rooster?
我拿掉他的海军官校申请书
I pulled his papers from the Naval Academy.
浪费了他几年时间
Took years off his career.
为什么?
Why?
呆头鹅死后 他母亲不希望他当飞官
His mother never wanted him to fly not after what happened to Goose.
她死前要我答应她 所以…
She made me promise before she died so…
公鸡知道吗?
Does Rooster know that?
他永远会为这件事恨我
He will always resent me for what I did.
没必要让他也恨她
Why should he resent her too?
这决定不容易
Not an easy choice.
我试着当他失去的父亲
I was trying to be the father he lost.
只是…
I just–
我希望能做得更好
I wish I would’ve done it better.
但是…事实是
But the truth is…
我认为他还没准备好
I didn’t think he was ready.
现在呢?
Is he ready now?
妈 我回家了!
Mom I’m home!
我以为你要在凯伦家过夜
I thought you were staying at Karen’s tonight.
凯伦生病 我有功课要做
Karen’s sick. And I’ve got homework to do.
-我该走了 -你该走了
-I should go. -You should go.
-吃过饭吗? -还没 要出去吃吗?
-Have you had dinner yet? -Not yet. You want to go out?
没关系 我做给你吃
No it’s okay. I’ll make you something.
马上就下去
I’ll be down in a sec!
-等等 别走那儿 -什么?
-Wait! Not that way. -What?
我得当个好榜样
Look I have an example to set.
不能第一次约会就带男人回家
I can’t be bringing guys home on a first date.
这不是第一次约会
This is not our first date.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
这是我最后一次跳出你家窗户
But this is the last time I go out your window.
再说吧
We’ll see.
我是说真的
No. No I mean it.
我永远不会再离开你
I’m never gonna leave you again.
闭嘴啦
Oh shut up.
快走吧
Go on get out of here.
别再伤她的心
Just don’t break her heart again.
早安
Good morning.
你们的目标铀浓缩工厂
The uranium enrichment plant that is your target
将会提早开始运作
will be operational earlier than expected.
天然铀在十天内会送到工厂
Raw uranium will be delivered to the plant in ten days’ time.
所以你们的任务也提前一星期
As a result your mission has been moved up one week
以免那座峡谷受到辐射污染
in order to avoid contaminating the target valley with radiation.
长官 这里没人成功完成 低空航道飞行
Sir no one here has successfully flown a low-level course.
但你们仍被命令继续下去
Nevertheless you’ve been ordered to move on.
上校
Captain.
只剩一星期进行第二阶段演练
We have one week left to focus on phase two.
那是这项任务最困难的阶段
It’s the most difficult stage of the mission.
那是俯冲突袭行动
It’s a pop-up strike with a steep dive
需要连续出现两个奇迹
requiring nothing less than two consecutive miracles.
两组战机要以并列队形飞行
Two pairs of F-18s will fly in a welded wing formation.
团队合作
Teamwork.
飞行的精准度是这项任务成功…
Precise coordination of these aircraft is essential
和你们存活的关键
to both the mission’s success and your survival.
工厂坐落在两座山脉之间
As you know the plant rests between two mountains.
逼近时要倒栽葱直接俯冲
On final approach you’ll invert directly into a steep dive.
这样才能保持低空飞行
This allows you to maintain the lowest possible altitude
也是唯一的攻击角度
and the only possible attack angle.
目标的弹着点不到三米宽
Your target is an impact point less than three meters wide.
两人座战机将以雷射标示靶点
The two-seat aircraft will paint the target with a laser bull’s-eye.
第一组将发射雷射引导飞弹
The first pair will breach the reactor
进入通风口炸毁反应炉
by dropping a laser-guided bomb on an exposed ventilation hatch.
这会为第二组制♥造♥空档
This will create an opening for the second pair.
那是第一个奇迹
That’s miracle number one.
第二组…
The second team
将做出必杀一击
will deliver the kill shot
彻底摧毁目标
and destroy the target.
那是第二个奇迹
That’s miracle number two.
两组都没有命中目标…
If either team misses the target…
未命中
That’s a miss.
-任务就失败 -可恶
-…the mission is a failure. -Damn it!
飞离时必须垂直爬升 以免撞到山壁
Egress is a steep high-G climb out to avoid hitting this mountain.
高速垂直爬升至少会承受8个重力
A steep climb at that speed you’re pulling at least eight G’s.
至少9个重力
Nine minimum.