什么表情?
What look?
那副表情
That one.
晚安 彼得
Good night Pete.
晚安 潘妮
Night Penny.
妈 是你吗?
Mom is that you?
对啊
Yeah it’s me.
我替你做晚饭
I’ll make you dinner.
好的
Okay.
(抵达目标时间:三分钟)
时间…是最大的敌人
Time is your greatest enemy.
任务第一阶段是低空进入
Phase one of the mission will be a low-level ingress
两架战机一组进行攻击
attacking in two-plane teams.
沿着狭窄的峡谷飞至目标
You’ll fly along this narrow canyon to your target.
雷达导引地对空飞弹防卫该地区
Radar-guided surface-to-air missiles defend the area.
这些飞弹…极度致命
These SAMs they’re lethal.
但它们负责防御领空 不是峡谷
But they were designed to protect the skies above not the canyon below.
因为敌人知道
That’s because the enemy knows
没人会疯狂到飞进峡谷
no one is insane enough to try and fly below them.
我就是要训练你们这么做
That’s exactly what I’m gonna train you to do.
任务当天的飞行高度最多100呎
On the day your altitude will be 100 feet maximum.
超过这高度就会被雷达侦测…
You exceed this altitude radar will spot you
你就死定了
and you’re dead.
飞行速度是660节…
Your airspeed will be 660 knots
最低速度
minimum.
抵达目标时间是两分半钟
Time to target: two and a half minutes.
因为第五代战机在附近军用机场待命
That’s because fifth-generation fighters wait at an air base nearby.
F-18战机对上它们…必死无疑
In a head-to-head with these planes in your F-18s you’re dead.
你们得飞进峡谷 击中目标
That’s why you need to get in hit your target and be gone
趁那些战机尚未抵达时飞离敌区
before these planes even have a chance of catching you.
时间就变得至关重要
This makes time your greatest adversary.
你们要照着模拟峡谷的航道飞行
You’ll fly a route in your nav system that simulates the canyon.
越快飞过峡谷
The faster you navigate this canyon
越不会被敌军雷达侦测
the harder it’ll be to stay under the radar of these enemy SAMs.
弯度越窄
The tighter the turns
身体承受的重力就越大
the more intensely the force of gravity on your body multiplies
肺部受到挤压
compressing your lungs
血液离开大脑
forcing the blood from your brain
减低判断及反应时间
impairing your judgment and reaction time.
今天的训练比较轻松
So for today’s lesson we’re gonna take it easy on you.
高度三百呎 目标时间三分钟
Max ceiling: 300 feet. Time to target: three minutes.
祝好运
Good luck.
目标时间一分半钟
Time to target is one minute 30.
我们落后两秒 加速到480节
We are two seconds behind. Increase to 480 knots.
我们得快点 郊狼
We got to move Coyote.
收到 加速中
Copy. Increasing speed.
噢 靠
Oh shit!
他们怎么会死?
Why are they dead?
我们超过300呎 一枚地对空飞弹击落我们
We broke the 300-foot ceiling and a SAM took us out.
不对 他们怎么会死?
No. Why are they dead?
我减速却没警告她 是我的错
I slowed down and didn’t give her a warning. It was my fault.
你为什么没警告队友?
Was there a reason you didn’t communicate with your team?
我正在专心…
I was focusing on–
说出家属在葬礼能接受的理由
One that their family will accept at the funeral.
我没有 长官
None sir.
你熟知地形 怎么不知道要急转?
Why didn’t you anticipate the turn? You were briefed on the terrain.
别告诉我 告诉他的家属
Don’t tell me. Tell it to his family.
刽子手 慢点 峡谷越来越窄
Hangman ease up. The canyon’s getting tighter.
不行 复仇者 你要加速
Negative Payback. Increase your speed.
-你飞得太快 -提早达标是好事
-You’re going too fast man. -No harm in being ahead of schedule.
快减速 我无法留在航道
Damn it slow down! I can’t stay on the course!
你会撞上山壁 小心…
You’re gonna hit the wall! Watch out! Watch out!
-怎么回事? -我飞到最快
-What happened? -I flew as fast as I could.
像是火烧屁♥股♥一样
Kind of like my ass depended on it.
你危及到队友 僚机也挂了
And you put your team in danger and your wingman’s dead.
他们跟不上我
They couldn’t keep up.
公鸡 我们落后20秒
Rooster we’re 20 seconds behind and dropping.
没问题 速度可以
We’re fine. Speed is good.
加速到500节
Increase to 500 knots.
-不 耶鲁 别加速 -我们落后了
-Negative Yale. Hold your speed. -Rooster we’re late!
我们还活着 直飞时再赶进度
We’re alive. We’ll make up time in the straightaway.
我们会来不及
We are not gonna make it.
相信我 保持速度 赶得到的
Just trust me. Maintain your speed. We can make it.
你为什么会死?
Why are you dead?
你是队长 队友为什么会死?
You’re team leader up there. Why are you why is your team dead?
长官 只有他抵达目标
Sir he’s the only one who made it to the target.
迟了一分钟
A minute late.
他给敌机时间击落他
He gave enemy aircraft time to shoot him down.
-他死了 -你不能确定
-He is dead. -You don’t know that.
你飞得太慢 浪费了时间
You’re not flying fast enough. You don’t have a second to waste.
我们成功抵达目标
We made it to the target.
更优越的敌机在返航时拦截你
And superior enemy aircraft intercepted you on your way out.
-那就展开空战 -对上第五代战机
-Then it’s a dogfight. -Against fifth-generation fighters.
-还是有机会 -F-18战机赢不了
-Yeah. We’d still have a chance. -In an F-18.
关键不是在战机…而是飞行员
It’s not the plane sir it’s the pilot.
一点也没错
Exactly!
执行这任务有别的方法
There’s more than one way to fly this mission.
你真的没搞懂
You really don’t get it.
执行这任务就得像独行侠那样飞
On this mission a man flies like Maverick here
否则就不可能回来
or a man does not come back.
无意冒犯
No offense intended.
但你却老是惹毛我们
Yet somehow you always manage.
我不是批评你 只是你太保守了
Look I don’t mean to criticize. You’re conservative that’s all.
中尉
Lieutenant.
我们将进行… 没有飞行员尝试过的空战
We’re going into combat son on a level no living pilot’s ever seen.
就连他也没有过
Not even him.
没时间纠结过去的事
That’s no time to be thinking about the past.
-那是什么意思? -公鸡
-What’s that supposed to mean? -Rooster.
大家都知道他老爸和独行侠一起飞过
I can’t be the only one that knows that Maverick flew with his old man.
-够了 -或者是独行侠
-That’s enough. -Or that Maverick was flying
-害死他老爸… -中尉 够了!
-when his old man– -Lieutenant that’s enough!
-够了 -你这王八蛋
-That’s enough. -You son of a bitch!
嘿 别这样!
Hey come on!
我没事 嘿嘿嘿
I’m cool I’m cool. Hey hey hey.
够了
That’s enough.
-他不够资格出任务 -够了
-He’s not cut out for this mission. -That’s enough!
你明明知道
You know it.
你知道我是对的
You know I’m right.
全员解散
You’re all dismissed.
(冰人:“我得见你”)
(不太方便)
(冰人:“我没在问你”)
独行侠
Maverick.
又复发了?
It’s come back?
没人知道
No one knows.
医生也无能为力
There’s nothing else they can do.
他连说话都很痛苦
Even speaking is painful now.
莎拉 真的很抱歉
Sarah I’m so sorry.
上将
Admiral.
我的僚机驾驶员还好吗?
How’s my wingman?
(我想谈谈工作)
没事…别替我担心
Please don’t worry about me.
我能做什么?
What can I do for you?
(我想谈谈工作)
好吧
All right.
公鸡还在为我做的事生气
Well Rooster’s still angry with me about what I did.
我以为他有一天能理解
I thought eventually he would understand why.
也希望他能原谅我
I hoped he’d forgive me.
(还有时间)
任务只剩下不到三礼拜
The mission is less than three weeks away.
那孩子没准备好
The kid’s not ready.
(那就教好他)
他不要我教
He doesn’t want what I have to give.
冰人 拜托
Ice please
别要求我派别人去赴死
don’t ask me to send someone else to die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!