Now where the hell is he?
一直都在这里
Been here the whole time.
哇哩咧
Holy shit.
看到我了吗?
You see me now?
来吧 速战速决
Come on let’s get it over with.
开战了
Fight’s on!
那两个人到底是怎么回事?
What is with these two?
你逼我们盘旋俯冲 要怎么解套?
All right you put us here. How you gonna get yourself out?
你随时都能撤
You can bail out anytime.
公鸡 你想俯冲到多低?
How low you want to go Rooster?
比你更低 你懂我意思
I can go as low as you sir! And that’s saying something.
过去的就让它过去
What’s past is past. For both of us.
你很想 对吧?
You’d like to believe that wouldn’t you?
限低是五千呎 就快到了
Hard deck is 5000 feet fellas. You are running out of room.
高度
Altitude.
你打算害我们都坠机
Your strategy is about to run us into the ground.
-你想怎样? -高度…
-What’s your move? -Altitude. Altitude.
高度
Altitude.
高度…高度…
Altitude. Altitude. Altitude.
高度 高度
Altitude. Altitude.
爬升…爬升…
Pull up! Pull up! Pull up! Pull up!
爬升…爬升…
Pull up! Pull up!
你行的 别犹豫 放手去做
You got it. Don’t think just do.
你逮到他了 飞低然后射击
Come on Rooster you got him! Drop down and take the shot!
太低了
It’s too low.
太迟了 你错过机会
Too late. You had your chance.
你被击落 玩完了
That’s a kill. Knock it off.
可恶
Damn it!
还是老样子
Same old Rooster.
去找宏多做伏地挺身
Go see Hondo about your push-ups.
好了 够了
All right that’s enough.
公鸡 够了
Rooster. That’s enough man.
违纪抗命 你想被踢走吗?
Breaking the hard deck insubordination. Are you trying to get kicked out?
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
我想要出这项任务
Look I’m going on this mission.
但你被踢走 我就得和刽子手合作
But if you get kicked out you leave us flying with Hangman.
-那是怎么回事? -他拿掉我的文档
-Talk to me. What the hell was that? -He pulled my papers.
-什么?谁? -独行侠
-What? Who? -Maverick.
他拿掉我海军官校的申请书
He pulled my application to the Naval Academy.
害我浪费了四年
Set me back four years.
他为什么要这么做?
Why would he do that?
限低是五千呎
The hard deck is 5000 feet above ground level.
不只是为了飞行员的安全
A parameter is set not just for the safety of our pilots
也是为了战机的安全
but for the safety of their aircraft.
五千呎不只是规定 更是一条铁律
5000 feet is not just a rule. It is a law as immutable as gravity.
这项任务的限低会更低
The hard deck will be much lower for the mission sir.
没我的允许不准更改
And it will not change without my approval!
尤其是在演练空战的时候
Especially not in the middle of an exercise.
你那招眼镜蛇机动
And that Cobra maneuver of yours?
会害死你们三个
That could’ve got all three of you killed.
我不想再看到那种屁事
I never want to see that shit again.
你以为你在教什么?
What exactly do you suppose you were teaching Captain?
他们虽然很优秀 但还有得要学
That as good as they are sir they still have something to learn.
他们是世上最顶尖的飞行员
You are talking about the best fighter pilots on the planet Captain.
他们一直都被吹捧
And they’ve been told that their entire career
却只会从高空投掷炸♥弹♥
while they’ve been dropping bombs from a high altitude
没有空战的经验
with little to no dogfighting.
这是他们从来没有
The parameters of this mission call for something
执行过的任务
they have never encountered.
你只有不到三周要教会他们团队合作
Okay you have less than three weeks to teach them how to fight as a team
还有击中目标
and how to strike the target.
也要活着回来
And how to come home.
必须活着回来 长官
And how to come home sir.
每项任务都有风险
Every mission has its risks.
这些飞行员都能接受
These pilots accept that.
我不接受 长官
I don’t sir.
从今天起 每天早上
Every morning from this day forward
你要书面报告你的教战计划
you will brief us on your instructional plans in writing.
没有我的允许不准做出更动
And nothing will change without my express approval.
-包括限低? -尤其是限低 上校
-Including the hard deck sir? -Especially the hard deck Captain.
长官
Sir.
这是什么?
What is this?
要求降低限低 长官
It’s a request to lower the hard deck sir
为了演练低空轰炸任务
to practice a low-level bombing run per the mission parameters.
有关时机的掌控要多注意点 上校
You could learn a thing or two about timing Captain.
唷 郊狼
Yo Coyote.
你看看
Take a look at this.
传奇人物 就是他
The man the legend. There he is.
不是啦 他旁边那个
No no no. Next to him.
很眼熟吧?
He look familiar to you?
这什么情况?
What have we here?
(布雷德萧)
布雷德萧
Bradshaw.
我不敢相信
As I live and breathe.
弟欧…你长大了
Hey Theo you got big.
嘿 独行侠
Hey Mav.
埃米莉雅?
Amelia?
我知道 我长大了
I know. I got big.
是啊
Yes.
酒吧五点才开
Bar opens at 5:00.
我只是来还钱的
No I just came by to pay off a debt.
妈!
Mom!
-你♥爸♥好吗? -跟他老婆在夏威夷
-Hey how’s your dad? -With his wife in Hawaii.
妈!
Mom!
独行侠说他欠你钱
Mav says he owes you money.
-没关系啦 -我坚持
-Don’t worry about it. -I insist.
谢了 上校 酒帐还清了
Thank you Captain. Consider your tab closed.
还是上校?
Captain? Still?
战功彪炳的上校
A highly decorated captain.
做完功课
Finish up.
得把帆船开到船坞
We have to get the boat to the yard.
-我不行 -什么意思?
-I can’t go. -What do you mean you can’t go?
明天要抽考 我得用功读书 他们今天才通知我们
Test tomorrow. I have to study. They only told us today.
我不能一个人开船
Well I can’t sail her alone.
用引擎啊
Just use the engine.
为什么要开到船坞?
Why are we taking her to the yard?
修理引擎
To fix the engine.
我能帮忙
I can help.
-浪比我预期的更大 -还用说
-Little rougher than I was expecting. -You don’t say.
拉住控帆索 减低风力
Pull on the backstay. We’ll de-power the sails.
好啊
Okay.
那什么意思?
What does that mean?
你是海军耶
You’re supposed to be in the navy!
我不会航船 只会降落在航母
I don’t sail boats Penny. I land on them.
这就像打开襟翼一样
It’s sort of like raising the flaps on an airplane.
我要怎么做?
So how do I do that?
拉住那条绿绳索
You pull on that green line up there.
绿绳索
Green line.
对 用力拉
Yep. Pull it hard.
很好 用力转那个曲柄
Yep. Crank that winch right there
拉紧三角帆
tighten the jib.
-用力转 还行吗? -行
-Crank it. You okay? -Yeah.
很好
Good.
现在…
Now
准备好了吗?
you ready?
准备好什么?
For what?
拉起风帆
The afterburner.
现在你才算是海军
Now you’re in the navy.
今天谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for helping out today.
我好像没帮到什么
I’m not exactly sure I helped.
别那副表情
Don’t give me that look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!