I’m Admiral Bates NAWDC commander.
你们都是捍卫小组毕业生
You’re all TOPGUN graduates.
顶尖飞行员
The elite.
菁英中的菁英
The best of the best.
那是过去式
That was yesterday.
敌人全新的第五代战机赶上我们
The enemy’s new fifth-generation fighter has leveled the playing field.
细节不多 但要知道
Details are few but you can be sure
我们不再拥有科技的优势
we no longer possess the technological advantage.
获胜的关键
Success now more than ever
取决于驾驶舱内的男女飞行员
comes down to the man or woman in the box.
你们有一半会入选
Half of you will make the cut.
其中一个会是任务队长
One of you will be named mission leader.
另一半则是储备飞官
The other half will remain in reserve.
你们的教官是你们的学长
Your instructor is a TOPGUN graduate
他拥有你们必须掌握这次任务的
with real-world experience in every mission aspect
实战经验技巧
you will be expected to master.
他的丰功伟业是传奇事迹
His exploits are legendary.
而且是这项计划有史以来
And he’s considered to be one of the finest pilots
训练出来最优秀的飞行员
this program has ever produced.
他能够教导你们的
What he has to teach you
极可能会关乎你们的生死
may very well mean the difference between life and death.
容我介绍彼得米契尔上校
I give you Captain Pete Mitchell.
呼号♥是独行侠
Call sign: “Maverick.”
早安
Good morning.
F-18战机训练及标准操作程序
The F-18 NATOPS.
包含了你们应该知道的一切
It contains everything they want you to know about your aircraft.
我猜你们都背得滚瓜烂熟
I’m assuming you know the book inside and out.
-没错 -一定要的
-Damn right. -Damn straight.
你说得对
You got it.
敌人也都知道
So does your enemy.
他又来了
And we’re off.
敌人不知道的…是你们的极限
But what the enemy doesn’t know is your limits.
我打算找到它们
I intend to find them
测试它们
test them
逼你们超越极限
push beyond.
今天就先从…你们自以为知道的开始
Today we’ll start with what you only think you know.
让我看看你们的能耐
You show me what you’re made of.
公鸡
Rooster.
布雷德利
Bradley.
布雷德萧中尉
Lieutenant Bradshaw!
是 长官
Yes sir.
我们之间没必要这样
Let’s not do it like this.
你会把我刷下来吗?
You gonna wash me out?
那要看你 不是看我
That’ll be up to you not me.
我可以走了吗?
Am I dismissed?
早安 飞行员 我是你们的上校
Good morning aviators. This is your captain speaking.
欢迎参加基本飞行训练
Welcome to basic fighter maneuvers.
今天要演练空中缠斗
As briefed today’s exercise is dogfighting.
只用机关枪 不用飞弹
Guns only no missiles.
限低不能低于五千呎
We do not go below the hard deck of 5000 feet.
两架战机一组 将我击落 否则…
Working as a team you have to shoot me down or else.
-否则怎样? -我会反击
-Or else what sir? -Or else I shoot back.
只要击落一架战机 两架都算输
If I shoot either one of you down you both lose.
这家伙太臭屁了
This guy needs an ego check.
我们会让他吃瘪
We’ll see to that.
-不如来赌一把 -你想赌什么?
-What say we put some skin in the game? -What do you have in mind?
先被击落做两百下伏地挺身
Whoever gets shot down first has to do 200 push-ups.
大伙儿 很多下耶
Guys. That’s a lot of push-ups.
训练不是叫假的 长官
They don’t call it an exercise for nothing sir.
那就一言为定
You got yourself a deal gentlemen.
开战了 拼了啦
Fight’s on. Let’s turn and burn.
粉弟 看到他吗?
Fanboy you see him?
他不在前方 一定在后面
Nothing on radar up ahead. He must be somewhere behind us.
-可恶 -搞什么?
-Damn it! -What the hell?
该死!
Shit!
别这么冲 独行侠
Easy Maverick.
别在第一天就被炒鱿鱼
Let’s try not to get fired on the first day.
看见目标…独行侠逼近 向左急转
Tally tally tally! Maverick’s coming in! Break left!
向左急转
Breaking left.
复仇者 你的僚机呢?
Payback where’s your wingman?
-公鸡 你在哪? -我会罩你
-Rooster where are you? -I got your back.
我来了 撑着点 撑着点
I’m coming. Hang in there. Hang in there.
快点 兄弟!快点
Hurry up man! Hurry up!
-复仇者 向右急转 -向右急转
-Payback break right. -Breaking right.
公鸡救了你们 但他会付出代价
Rooster just saved your life fellas. But it’s gonna cost him.
这次不会 老头
Not this time old man.
别被他激怒 独行侠
Don’t let him get to you Maverick.
公鸡 你飞得太低 快爬升 你快到限低了
Rooster you’re too low! Pull up! You’re hitting the hard deck!
-高度 高度 -惨了
-Altitude. Altitude. -Oh shit.
你被击落了
That’s a kill.
伏低 109下
Down! 109.
伏低 110下
Down! 110.
那应该是我们
That should be us down there.
但并不是
But it’s not.
现在你们也知道公鸡会牺牲自己
And now you know a little something about Rooster.
留守在跑道 等我们回来
Hold that tarmac down till we get back brother all right?
拍一张 大伙儿
Get in there boys.
-你被击落了 -靠
-That’s a kill. -Damn!
-你死了 -可恶
-Smoked. -Damn it.
刚才自♥拍♥得很爽嘛 伏低
It was all fun and games in that selfie wasn’t it? Down!
嘿 凤♥凰♥
Say Phoenix.
不如告诉大家“巴布”是别的小名
How’s about we tell everybody “Bob” stands for something?
-不只是罗勃特 -别上当
-Other than Robert I mean. -Don’t take the bait Bob.
想知道他为什么叫刽子手吗?
Want to know why we call him Hangman?
我想到了 “巴布叭噗”
I got it. “Baby On Board.”
靠!
Shit!
各位飞官好 开战了
Greetings aviators. Fight’s on.
凤♥凰♥ 把这家伙击落
All right Phoenix let’s take this guy out!
小心后方 凤♥凰♥
Watch your back Phoenix.
-向右急转 -向右急转
-Break right! -Breaking right.
他去哪儿?
Where’s he going?
他是刽子手 只会害死你
That’s why we call him Hangman. He’ll always hang you out to dry.
丢下你的僚机
Leaving your wingman.
很久没看过这一招了
There’s a strategy I haven’t seen in a while.
他在笑你 你忍♥得了吗?
He called you a man Phoenix. You gonna take that?
只要他当你就忍♥得了
So long as he doesn’t call you a man.
巴布 独行侠在哪?
Talk to me Bob. Where’s Maverick?
天啊 他已经绕回来了!
Jesus his nose is already coming around!
帮我甩掉他 刽子手
Get him off me Hangman!
各位听众 我要埋了这化石
For all you folks at home this is how you bury a fossil.
刽子手 该教训你了
All right Hangman. Time to teach you a lesson.
-你挂了 凤♥凰♥ -混♥蛋♥
-You’re out Phoenix. -Son of a bitch!
开战了
That’s it.
-来吧 独行侠 看你有多厉害 -来追我啊
-Let’s go Mav. Let’s see what you got. -Come get me.
恶魔散退 刽子手来也
Evil be gone. Hangman’s coming.
我得承认 你很行
Yeah you’re good. I’ll give you that.
靠 看不到他 我离他多近?
Shit. Phoenix I can’t see him. How close am I?
-凤♥凰♥? -我挂了 猪头
-Phoenix? -I’m dead dickhead.
下辈子再见 捕手
See you in the afterlife Bagman.
他在哪?他在哪?
Where is he? Where is he?
你死了
That’s a kill.
79 伏低 80 伏低
Seventy-nine. Down. Eighty. Down.
开战吧 下一个是谁?
Let’s go. Who’s next?
-击中你了 奥马哈 -可恶
-I got you Omaha. -Damn it!
-你死了 郊狼 -收到
-Lights out Coyote. -Copy kill.
伏低 51 伏低 52
Down. Fifty-one. Down. Fifty-two.
公鸡 能问个私人问题吗?
So Rooster mind if I ask you a personal question?
我能说不能吗?
Would it matter if I did?
你和独行侠有什么过节?
What’s the story with you and Maverick?
-你好像跟他过不去 -不关你的事
-It seems like he’s got you rattled. -That’s none of your business.
他到底在哪里?