你开F-18载我兜风被逮到也这么说
You said it after they busted you for taking me on a joyride in that F-18.
没过多久你就被派去波斯尼亚
Then the next thing I know you’re off to Bosnia.
然后去伊♥拉♥克♥ 两次都有去
Then Iraq. Both times.
你每次惹上麻烦…
You get yourself in trouble
只要冰人打通电♥话♥你又能飞
Iceman makes a call and you’re back in the air.
潘妮 这次不同
Penny this is different.
彼得 相信我
Pete trust me
也许现在看似不可能
as improbable as it seems right now
但你一定会再坐上战机出任务
somehow you’ll be back in a fighter plane with your tail on fire.
-潘妮… -太迟了
-Penny… -Too late.
什么?
What?
你本来要问我几点下班
You were about to ask me what time I get off.
别用那副表情看我
Don’t give me that look.
我没用什么表情看你 我发誓
I’m not giving you any look. I swear.
我们每次的结局都一样 彼得
It always ends the same with us Pete.
这次就别再来一次
Let’s not start this time.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Okay.
你看起来挺好的
You look good.
多谢了 老兄
Much appreciated pal.
发生什么事?
What am I missing?
(冒犯女士 海军 或把手♥机♥放吧台 就得请一轮酒)
“冒犯女士 海军 或把手♥机♥放吧台
“Disrespect a lady the navy or put your cell phone on my bar…”
就得请一轮酒”
“…and you buy a round.”
请每一个人?
For everyone?
这就是规矩 幸好时候还早
I’m afraid rules are rules. You’re lucky it’s early.
拜托!
Oh come on!
看看谁来了?
What do we have here?
原来是凤♥凰♥
If it ain’t Phoenix!
我还以为我们全是菁英 郊狼
And here I thought we were special Coyote.
没想到连逊咖都被找来
Turns out the invite went to anyone.
大伙儿 这是捕手
Fellas this here’s Bagman.
-刽子手 -随便你
-Hangman. -Whatever.
他可是唯一一名海军飞行员
You’re looking at the only naval aviator on active duty
曾在空战击落敌机
with a confirmed air-to-air kill.
别说了
Stop.
不过对方开的是韩战时期的古董战机
Mind you the other guy was in a museum piece from the Korean War.
-冷战 -不同的战争 同一个世纪
-Cold War. -Different wars same century.
不是这个世纪
Not this one.
你朋友是谁?
Who are your friends?
-复仇者 -粉弟
-Payback. -Fanboy.
-嘿 郊狼 -嘿
-Hey Coyote. -Hey.
-他是谁? -谁是谁?
-Who’s he? -Who’s who?
你几时进来的?
When did you get in?
我一直都在这里
I’ve been here the whole time.
-他开匿踪战机 -他能隐形
-The man’s a stealth pilot. -Literally.
我是武器系统操作官
Weapons systems officer actually.
毫无幽默感
With no sense of humor.
他们叫你什么?
What do they call you?
巴布
Bob.
你的呼号♥啦
No your call sign.
巴布
Bob.
巴布佛洛伊德
Bob Floyd.
你就是我新的武器官?
You’re my new backseater? From Lemoore?
看来是这样 对啊
Looks like it. Yeah.
打一场撞球
Nine-ball Bob.
把球排好
Rack ’em.
好吧
Okay.
-亲爱的潘妮 -是
-Penny my dear. -Yeah.
再来四杯啤酒 老头子请客
I’ll have four more on the old-timer.
布雷德萧
Bradshaw!
是你吗?
Is that you?
原来你回美国啦?
This is how I find out you’re stateside?
对啊 我想给你个惊喜
Yeah I just thought I’d surprise you.
我也给你个惊喜
I guess I surprised you back.
-见到你真好 -我也是
-It’s good to see you. -Good to see you too.
-来吧 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
谢啦 老爹
Much appreciated Pops.
趁人少的时候帮我结账吧
How about ringing me up before the evening rush?
布雷德萧
Bradshaw.
没想到你会来
As I live and breathe.
刽子手
Hangman.
你看起来…还不赖
You look… good.
我是很厉害 公鸡
Well I am good Rooster.
我超厉害的
I’m very good.
老实说
In fact
我厉害到没人信
I am too good to be true.
所以…
So
有人知道为什么把我们找回来吗?
anybody know what this special detachment is all about?
任务就是任务 我不问为什么
No mission’s a mission. They don’t confront me.
我只想知道 谁会是队长?
What I want to know: Who’s gonna be team leader?
又有哪几个够资格跟我出任务?
And which one of y’all has what it takes to follow me?
刽子手 跟你只会提早进棺材
Hangman the only place you’ll lead anyone is an early grave.
跟你只会…耗尽燃油
Well anyone who follows you is just gonna run out of fuel.
你就像只公鸡 对吧?
But that’s just you ain’t it Rooster?
只会窝在驾驶舱
You’re snug on that perch
等着永远都不会来的…
waiting for just the right moment…
大好机会
that never comes.
我超爱这首歌♥
I love this song!
他一点都没变
Well he hasn’t changed.
是啊 还是老样子
Nope. Sure hasn’t.
你们看
Check it out.
又来了一群
More patches.
哈佛 耶鲁 奥马哈 靠 那是费兹
That’s Harvard Yale Omaha. Shit that’s Fritz.
这是什么任务?
What the hell kind of mission is this?
我们不该问这问题
That’s not the question we should be asking.
大家都是顶尖高手
Everyone here is the best there is.
谁能当我们的教官?
Who the hell are they gonna get to teach us?
信♥用♥卡♥刷不过
It’s been declined.
你在开玩笑
You’re kidding.
大伙儿 来吧
Hey guys. Come on.
我不如付…
How about…
那不够
That won’t cover it.
我明天带钱过来
I’ll come by tomorrow and bring you the cash.
规矩就是规矩 彼得
I’m afraid rules are rules Pete.
丢出去…丢出去…
Overboard! Overboard!
真假?
Really?
丢出去…丢出去…
Overboard! Overboard!
见到你真好 彼得
Great to see you Pete!
丢出去…丢出去…
Overboard! Overboard!
多谢了 随时再回来
Thanks for the beers! Come back anytime!
你让我意乱神迷 神魂颠倒
You shake my nerves And you rattle my brain
太多的爱让人精神错乱
Too much love drives a man insane
你害我理智断线 欣喜若狂
You broke my will but what a thrill
爱就像一团大大的火球
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
我嘲笑爱情 以为那很可笑
I laughed at love ‘Cause I thought it was funny
但你姗姗而来 打动我的心
But you came along and you moved me honey
令我领悟到 爱情的美好
I changed my mind this love is fine
爱就像是一团大大的火球
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
吻我吧 宝贝
Kiss me baby
爱就像是一团大大的火球
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
高度八千英呎…七千英呎
Altitude 8000… 7000…
呆头鹅 我抓不到弹射手把
Goose I can’t reach the ejection handle.
弹射…弹射…
Eject eject eject!
呆头鹅!不!
Goose! Oh no!
他真的很爱跟你飞行 独行侠
God he loved flying with you Maverick.
立正!
Attention on deck!
早安
Morning.
欢迎参加特训营
Welcome to your special training detachment.
坐下来
Be seated.
我是贝兹少将 航♥空♥作战中心指挥官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!