Pilots that disobey orders.
你只是为其他人争取一些时间
All you did was buy some time for those men out there.
未来近在咫尺
The future is coming
而你不会参与其中
and you’re not in it.
把他带出基地
Escort this man off the base.
到他的寝室 看着他打包
Take him to his quarters. Wait with him while he packs his gear.
一小时内出发前往北岛航♥空♥站
I want him on the road to North Island within the hour.
北岛航♥空♥站?
North Island sir?
有一通电♥话♥来得时机刚刚好
Call came in with impeccable timing
就在我准备罚你永远禁飞之前
right as I was driving here to ground your ass once and for all.
我很不想说 但是…
It galls me to say it but…
只有老天爷和你的守护天使知道原因
for reasons known only to the Almighty and your guardian angel…
你又被召回捍卫战士学校
you’ve been called back to TOPGUN.
-长官? -解散 上校
-Sir? -You are dismissed Captain.
结局是无可避免的 独行侠
The end is inevitable Maverick.
你这种飞官总有一天会被淘汰
Your kind is headed for extinction.
也许吧 长官
Maybe so sir.
但不是今天
But not today.
(加州圣地亚哥 美国战机城)
(太平洋舰队 美军海军航♥空♥队)
(汤姆“冰人”卡赞斯基 美国太平洋舰队司令)
彼得“独行侠”米契尔上校
Captain Pete “Maverick” Mitchell.
你的声名远播
Your reputation precedes you.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you sir.
那不是赞美
Wasn’t a compliment.
我是博尔辛普森中将
I’m Admiral Beau Simpson.
航管指挥官 你认识贝兹少将
I’m the Air Boss. I believe you know Admiral Bates.
术士 长官
Warlock sir.
我没想到会受邀回来
Must admit I wasn’t expecting an invitation back.
这叫做命令 独行侠
They’re called orders Maverick.
你们俩有个共通点
You two have something in common.
旋风是1988届的第一名
Cyclone here was first in his class back in ’88.
其实我只是第二名
Actually sir I finished second.
别对我期望太高
Just want to manage expectations.
目标…
The target…
是一座违反多方北约协议
is an unsanctioned uranium enrichment plant
未经批准的铀浓缩工厂
built in violation of a multilateral NATO treaty.
制♥造♥的铀对该地区的盟国
The uranium produced there represents a direct threat
造成直接威胁
to our allies in the region.
国防部要求我们召集攻击小队
The Pentagon has tasked us with assembling a strike team and taking it out
在工厂运作前摧毁它
before it becomes fully operational.
工厂建在位于 这座峡谷尽头的地下碉堡
The plant sits in an underground bunker at the end of this valley.
那座峡谷无法以GPS定位
Said valley is GPS-jammed
也受到多座地对空飞弹炮台防卫
and defended by an extensive surface-to-air missile array
加上数架第五代战斗机
serving a limited number of fifth-generation fighters
以及多架储备战机保卫领空
which in turn are backed up by a plentiful reserve of surplus aircraft.
包括几架老旧的F-14战机
Even a few old F-14s.
不是只有我们保留了老古董
Seems like we’re not the only ones holding on to old relics.
上校 你有什么想法?
What’s your read Captain?
通常出动F-35匿踪战机就能搞定
Well sir normally this would be a cakewalk for the F-35’s stealth
但无法以GPS定位就没辙
but the GPS-jamming negates that.
地对空飞弹的存在只能用…
And a surface-to-air threat necessitates a low-level laser-guided strike
F-18以低空雷射引导攻击
tailor-made for the F-18.
我认为…
I figure
最少要投掷两枚精准炸♥弹♥
two precision bombs minimum.
两架一组 出动四架战机
Makes it four aircraft flying in pairs.
飞离峡谷必须垂直爬升
That is one hell of a steep climb out of there
暴露在地对空飞弹攻击范围内
exposing you to all the surface-to-air missiles.
就算成功爬升
You survive that
回程也得一路和敌机交战
it’s a dogfight all the way home.
你拥有这一切的实战经验
All requirements for which you have real-world experience.
并不全在同一项任务中
Not in the same mission sir.

No.
有人会无法活着回来
No someone’s not coming back from this.
到底可不可行?
Can it be done or not?
工厂几时会开始运作?
How soon before the plant becomes operational?
三周后 也许更早
Three weeks. Maybe less.
我很久没开F-18战机 而且…
Well it’s been a while since I’ve flown an F-18 and…
我不确定能信任另外三名飞行员
I’m not sure who I’d trust to fly the other three.
但我会想出办法
But I’ll find a way to make it work.
你误会了 上校
I think you misunderstand Captain.
长官?
Sir?
我们不要你飞 而是要你当教官
We don’t want you to fly it. We want you to teach it.
教官?
Teach sir?
我们召回十二名捍卫小组毕业学员
We’ve recalled 12 TOPGUN graduates from their squadrons.
你要从中细选出六名飞行员
We want you to narrow that pool down to six.
让他们执行任务
They’ll fly the mission.
上校 有问题吗?
Is there a problem Captain?
你明知道有…长官
You know there is sir.
是啊
Yeah.
布莱德利布雷德萧 也就是公鸡
Bradley Bradshaw aka “Rooster.”
你和他老爸曾是搭档
I understand you used to fly with his old man.
他的呼号♥是什么?
What was his call sign?
“呆头鹅” 长官
“Goose” sir.
他的死是很不幸
Tragic what happened.
米契尔上校被裁定没犯错
Captain Mitchell was cleared of any wrongdoing.
呆头鹅的死是意外
Goose’s death was an accident.
你是这么想吗?
Is that how you see it Captain?
呆头鹅的儿子也是这么想吗?
Is that how Goose’s son sees it?
恕我直言 长官 我不是教官
With all due respect sir I’m not a teacher.
你当过捍卫小组教官
You were a TOPGUN instructor before.
那是三十年前 只撑了两个月
That was almost 30 years ago. I lasted two months.
我不属于那里
It’s not where I belong.
我就老实跟你说吧
Then let me be perfectly blunt.
你不是我的首选 其实根本不在名单上
You were not my first choice. In fact you weren’t even on the list.
举荐你的人是卡赞斯基上将
You are here at the request of Admiral Kazansky.
我非常景仰冰人
Now Iceman happens to be a man I deeply admire
他认为你对海军仍能有所贡献
and he seems to think that you have something left to offer the navy.
我想不出是什么
What that is I can’t imagine.
你不必接下这工作
You don’t have to take this job.
但恕我直言
But let me be clear:
这会是你最后一项任务
This will be your last post Captain.
当学校的教官 不然就退出海军
You fly for TOPGUN or you don’t fly for the navy ever again.
我赌20块你不能正中红心三次
Twenty bucks you can’t get three in a row.
(冰人:“怎么搞得这么僵?”)
(那个孩子还没能准备好 执行这项任务)
(冰人:“没有人能
所以才会把你找来”)
(你可以先警告我)
(冰人:“讲了你还会来吗?”)
真不敢相信
Oh you’ve got to be kidding me.
彼得
Pete.
潘妮?
Penny?
-你在这里干嘛? -我才要问你呢
-What are you doing here? -I should ask you the same thing.
-说来话长 -我不信
-Well that is a long story. -I doubt that.
是啊
Yeah.
你这次又惹毛了谁?
Who’d you piss off this time?
另一位少将
Another admiral.
那就对了
Exactly.
-你还在生我气吗? -彼得
-Are you mad at me? -Oh Pete.
我没办法一直生你气 那就是问题
I can never stay mad at you. That’s the problem.
我得说…
I got to say
我以为永远不会在北岛航♥空♥站碰到你
North Island is the one place I thought for sure I’d never run into you.
-你来了多久? -三年前顶下这地方
-How long you been here? -Bought this place about three years ago.
-三年前? -是啊
-Three years? -Yeah.
就在你惹毛另一位少将
Not long after you got shipped off to the desert
被派去沙漠之后
for pissing off that other admiral.
那是三年前的事?
That was three years ago?
你一定惹上大♥麻♥烦
You must be in a lot of trouble.
否则不会自愿回来这里
No way you’d come back here willingly.
不过呢…
Well
你会想办法解决
you’ll sort it out.
不 我想…
No I think…
-这是最后一次 -少来了
-I think this is it. -Come on Pete.
我认识你以后你就一直这么说
You’ve been saying that as long as I’ve known you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!