弹♥药♥用完了
Damn it we’re out of ammo.
飞弹来袭 公鸡 发射诱弹
Smoke in the air! Rooster flares!
好险啊
That was close.
没有诱弹了
We’re out of flares Mav.
靠 他已经追上来了
Shit he’s already on us.
情况不妙
This is not good.
-我们又被击中 -不不不
-We took another hit! -No no no!
不能再被击中了
We can’t take much more of this.
逃不了 只能弹跳
We can’t outrun this guy. We got to eject.
-什么? -必须爬升
-What? -We need altitude.
我下令就拉下弹跳把手
Pull the ejection handles the second I tell you.
-等等 -没别的办法
-Mav wait! -Rooster there’s no other way.
弹跳…弹跳…
Eject eject eject!
快拉把手 弹跳
Rooster pull the handle! Eject!
把手拉不动
It’s not working.
独行侠!
Mav!
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 呆头鹅
I’m sorry Goose.
午安 两位 这是你们的救星
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. This is your savior speaking.
请系好安全带
Please fasten your seat belts
收好桌子 竖直椅背
return your tray tables to their locked and upright positions
准备降落
and prepare for landing.
刽子手 你看起来不赖
Hey Hangman you look good.
我很厉害 公鸡 非常厉害
I am good Rooster. I’m very good.
航母上见
I’ll see you back on deck.
我顺风飞行
Maverick is downwind.
没有起落架或尾钩 收起阻拦索 架起护网
No front landing gear. No tailhook. Pull the cable and raise the barricade.
紧急迫降 架起护网!
Foul deck! Raise the barricade!
快架起!
Go!
别告诉我引擎失效了
Please don’t tell me we lost an engine.
-好 那我就不说 -好吧
-All right I won’t tell you that. -Okay.
还好吧?
You good?
我很好
Yeah. I’m good.
-你又击落一架敌机 -两架了
-Chalked yourself another kill. -That makes two.
独行侠击落五架 他才是王牌
Mav has five. Makes him an ace.
米契尔上校…
Captain Mitchell! Captain Mitchell!
长官
Sir.
谢谢你救我一命
Thank you for saving my life.
我爸也会这么做
It’s what my dad would’ve done.
嘿 独行侠
Hey Mav.
吉米
Jimmy.
潘妮在吗?
Is… Is Penny around?
她带埃米莉雅去航船
She took Amelia on a sailing trip.
有说几时回来吗?
Did she say when she’d be back?
她没说喔
You know she didn’t.
你要喝什么吗?
Can I get you anything?
进去吧
Get in there.
(谨献给东尼史考特)