匕♥首♥二号♥ 回报
Dagger Two come in.
匕♥首♥二号♥ 收到吗?
Dagger Two do you copy?
匕♥首♥二号♥ 回报
Dagger Two come in.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我没事 你呢?
Yeah I’m good. You all right?
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
-你来干嘛? -我来干嘛?
-What are you doing here? -What am I doing here?
我替你挡飞弹不是让你也落难
You think I took that missile so you could be down here with me?
你早就该飞返航母了
You should be back on the carrier by now!
我救了你一命
I saved your life!
我救了你 那才是重点
I saved your life. That’s the whole point.
你到底在想什么?
What the hell were you even thinking?
你叫我不要想
You told me not to think!
这样嘛…
Well
见到你真好
it’s good to see you.
我也是
It’s good to see you too.
有什么计划?
So what’s the plan?
不是吧
You’re not serious.
你在开玩笑吧
You’ve got to be shitting me.
F-14战机?
An F-14?
我开那玩意击落三架米格机
I shot down three MiGs in one of those.
那古董能不能飞都不知道
We don’t even know if that bag of ass can fly.
-试试就知道 -独行侠
-Let’s find out. -Mav!
好吧
Okay.
-前面有人 -是啊
-There’s guys up there Mav. -Yeah.
-那里有更多人 -好吧
-There’s more over there. -Okay.
-开始跑吧 -好啊 跑 跑啊
-Let’s start running. -Yeah run. Run.
我会打信♥号♥♥要你充气
Once I give you the signal for air
打开这开关直到针头指到120
you’re gonna flip this switch until the needle gets to 120.
引擎启动后
When the engine starts
马上拔除一切
you got to pull out the pins and disconnect everything.
-你了解吗? -我了解
-You understand? -Yeah.
好耶!
Yes!
我一上去就收起梯子
Once I’m up stow the ladder.
好吧 哇塞
Okay. Wow.
很久没开了
It’s been a minute huh Mav?
天啊 这玩意超老旧的
Oh my God. This thing is so old.
好吧
All right.
-关闭座舱罩 -好
-Canopy? -Clear.
两条跑道都被炸毁
Both runways are cratered.
该怎么让这老古董起飞?
How we gonna get this museum piece in the air?
你为什么延展机翼?
Why are the wings coming out Mav?
这是滑行道 不是跑道
Mav this is a taxiway not a runway.
而且是很短的滑行道
This is a very short taxiway Mav.
坐好了
Just hang on.
哇咧!
Holy shit!
快点 快点
Come on come on come on.
指针能运作
Needle’s alive.
-独行侠? -很好 快点…
-Mav? -That’s it. Come on come on!
好吧
All right.
-独行侠 -起飞啰
-Mav! -Here we go.
天啊
Holy shit.
长官 收到公鸡的信♥号♥♥
Sir we’re receiving a signal from Rooster’s ESAT.
看起来是故障
But there seems to be a malfunction.
-信♥号♥♥又消失了? -不是
-Have you lost him? -No sir.
他进入超音速
He’s supersonic.
他在飞行
He’s airborne.
-用什么飞? -长官
-In what? -Sir.
侦察机回报一架F-14战机
Overwatch reports an F-14 Tomcat is airborne
正在飞来
and on course for our position.
不可能 不可能
Can’t be. It can’t be!
是独行侠
Maverick.
公鸡 快联络航母
Okay Rooster get us in touch with the boat.
我正在试
I’m working on it.
无线电失效 没有雷达 一切都故障
Radio’s out. No radar. Everything’s dead back here.
-教我怎么做 -先是无线电
-What do I do? Talk me through it. -Okay first the radio.
打开…
Throw the…
UHF-2断路器
the UHF-2 circuit breaker.
试试看
Try that.
有一大堆断路器 哪一个?
There’s 300 breakers back here. Anything more specific?
不知道 那是你♥爸♥的领域
I don’t know. That was your dad’s department.
我会想办法
I’ll figure it out.
两架敌机在底下五点钟方向
Mav tally two 5:00 low.
该怎么办?
What do we do?
听好 冷静点
Okay listen. Just be cool.
我们若是暴露了身分早就死了
If they knew who we were we’d be dead already.
他们来了
Well here they come.
-有什么打算? -戴上面罩
-What’s your plan? -Just put your mask on.
记住 我们是同一国的
Remember we’re on the same team.
挥手和微笑
Just wave and smile.
挥手和微笑
Just wave and smile.
那什么信♥号♥♥?他在说什么?
What’s that signal? What’s he saying?
我不知道他在说什么
No idea. I have no idea what he’s saying.
-这个咧? -我也没看过
-What about that one? Any idea? -No never seen that one either.
靠 他的僚机进入攻击位置
Oh shit. His wingman is moving into weapons envelope.
听好了
All right listen up.
我一下令你就抓住头上的圆环
When I tell you you grab those rings above your head.
那是弹跳把手
That’s the ejection handle.
不能逃离他们吗?
Mav can we outrun these guys?
他们有飞弹和机关枪
Not their missiles and guns.
那就要空战啰
Then it’s a dogfight.
一架F-14…对上第五代战机?
An F-14 against fifth-gen fighters?
关键不在飞机 而是飞行员
It’s not the plane it’s the pilot.
我不在你肯定会迎敌
You’d go after ’em if I wasn’t here.
但你在啊
But you are here.
拜托 独行侠
Come on Mav.
别犹豫
Don’t think.
放手去做
Just do.
看到飞弹就告诉我
Tell me when you see smoke in the air.
-飞弹来袭!飞弹来袭 -坐好了
-Smoke in the air! Smoke in the air! -Hang on.
好耶 击落了一架!击落了一架
Yeah Mav! Splash one! Splash one!
又来一枚飞弹
Here comes another one.
公鸡 发射诱弹
Rooster flares! Now now now!
分配气阀
Splitting the throttles.
绕回去
Coming around.
-快锁定 快锁定 -锁定了
-Give me tone give me tone. -You got him Mav! You got him!
发射飞弹
Taking the shot.
搞什么?
What the–
哇咧 那是怎样?
Holy shit! What the fuck was that?
坐好了 我要低飞
Hang on. We got to get low.
峡谷会干扰他的瞄准器
The terrain will confuse his targeting system.
他来了
Here he comes!
回报状况 他在哪里?
Talk to me Rooster. Where is he?
他紧追不舍
He’s still on us!
-我们被击中 被击中 -可恶
-We took a hit! We took a hit! -Damn it!
-快秀一些你的招术 -坐好了
-Come on Mav. Do some of that pilot shit. -Brace yourself.
哇咧
Holy shit.
锁定他 发射飞弹
I got tone. Taking the shot.
可恶
Damn it!
没飞弹了 改用机关枪
Out of missiles. Switching to guns.
快啊 快啊
Come on Mav come on.
-击中了 独行侠 -还没结束
-You got him Mav! -It’s not over yet.
-最后的机会 -你行的
-One last chance. -You can do this.
加油
Come on Maverick.
好耶 击落第二架
Yes! Splash two!
-我修好无线电 -好样的
-Mav I got the radio on. -Outstanding.
-呼叫航母 -收到
-Get us in touch with the boat. -Copy that.
天啊
Oh my God.
这家伙在哪里?
Where the hell is this guy?
他在正前方
He’s on our nose.