四号♥计时开始
Four mark.
进入峡谷
Going in.
飞过第一个炮台
First SAM site overhead.
我们没被雷达侦测到
Looks like we’re clear on radar Mav.
别掉以轻心
Let’s not take it for granted.
更多炮台 三点钟方向
More SAMs! Three o’clock high!
-两分钟后抵达目标 -收到
-We got two minutes to target. -Copy.
我们落后几秒 公鸡 得快点
We’re a few seconds behind Rooster. We got to move.
战斧飞弹30秒后击中跑道
Thirty seconds to Tomahawk impact on enemy airstrip.
匕♥首♥小队
Dagger Comanche.
我们侦测到两架敌机
We’re picking up two bandits. Single group two contacts.
-它们从哪来的? -长程巡逻?
-Where the hell’d they come from? -Long-range patrol?
它们的航向是什么?
Comanche what’s their heading?
航向090 目标西南50哩
Bull’s-eye 090 50 tacked southwest.
它们没看到我们 飞走了
They’re headed away from us. They don’t know we’re here.
战斧飞弹一击中空军基地
The second those Tomahawks hit the air base
敌机就会折返防卫目标
those bandits are gonna move to defend the target.
我们得抢先一步 加速
We have to get there before they do. Increase speed.
我们会跟上 别等我
We got you Mav. Don’t wait for me.
匕♥首♥二号♥和四号♥进度落后
Sir Daggers Two and Four are behind schedule.
抵达目标时间 1分20秒
Time to target one minute 20.
战斧飞弹将于三 二…
Tomahawk impact in three two…
击中目标 机场跑道全毁
Impact. Enemy runway is destroyed.
他们知道我们来了
They know we’re coming now.
敌机转向前去保护目标
Bandits are switching course to defend the target.
公鸡 你在哪里?
Rooster where are you?
快点 敌机来袭
Come on Rooster. Bandits inbound.
我们得赶上 快加速
We got to make up time now. Let’s turn and burn.
小心 凤♥凰♥
Heads up Phoenix.
敌机距离目标两分钟
Sir bandits are two minutes from target.
匕♥首♥小队一分钟
Daggers are one minute from target.
快啊 公鸡 不快点就会死
Come on Rooster. Move it or lose it.
我们落后了 真的得加速
Guys we’re falling behind. We really got to move.
现在不加速
If we don’t increase our speed right now
敌机就会在目标那里等着我们
those bandits are gonna be waiting for us when we reach the target.
爸 该怎么做?
Talk to me Dad.
加油 你行的 别犹豫
Come on kid you can do it.
放手去做
Don’t think just do.
天啊 别那么快
Jesus Rooster not that fast!
这就对了 咱们上吧
That’s it kid that’s it. All right let’s go.
该死 公鸡 慢一点
Damn Rooster take it easy.
匕♥首♥二号♥赶上来了
Sir Dagger Two is reengaging.
很好 击中目标就回来
All right now hit your target and come home.
30秒后抵达目标 巴布 检查雷射
Thirty seconds to target. Bob check your laser.
检查完毕 确认雷射辨识码1688
Air-to-ground check complete. Laser code verified 1688.
雷射待命中
Laser is a go!
小心
Watch your heads.
哇靠
Holy shit!
-复仇者 跟上了吗? -在你后方
-Payback you with me? -Right behind you.
凤♥凰♥ 准备攻击
Phoenix stand by for pop-up strike.
匕♥首♥三号♥就位
Dagger Three in position.
倒数三 二 一 爬升
Popping in three two one.
-标示目标 巴布 -匕♥首♥三号♥
-Get me eyes on that target Bob. -Dagger Three.
待命
Stand by Mav.
-快啊 巴布 -待命
-Come on Bob come on. -Stand by.
-标示目标了 -锁定目标 投掷炸♥弹♥
-I’ve got it. Captured! -Target acquired. Bombs away.
击中了 确认命中目标
We’ve got impact! Check direct hit! Direct hit!
那是第一个奇迹
That’s miracle number one.
匕♥首♥二号♥ 回报
Dagger Two status.
就快到了 独行侠 就快到了
Almost there Mav. Almost there.
粉弟 雷射咧?
Fanboy where’s my laser?
雷射出了状况
Rooster there’s something wrong with this laser.
靠 雷射失灵…
Shit! Deadeye deadeye deadeye!
快点 没时间了 快点搞定
Come on guys we’re running out of time. Get it online!
-我正在试 -快点 粉弟
-I’m trying! -Come on Fanboy!
就快好了 快好了!
Nearly there! Nearly there!
-快啊 -来不及了 我要随意投掷
-Come on Fanboy get it online. -There’s no time. I’m dropping blind.
-公鸡 我行的 -来不及了 快走
-Rooster I got this! -No time. Pull up.
-等等 -投掷炸♥弹♥!投掷炸♥弹♥
-Wait! -Bombs away! Bombs away!
正中目标!
Bull’s-eye bull’s-eye bull’s-eye!
第二个奇迹
Miracle number two.
他们飞到棺材角
Now they’re in Coffin Corner.
还没脱险
We’re not out of this yet.
大家小心
Here it comes.
飞弹来袭 凤♥凰♥ 向右急转
Radar warning! Smoke in the air. Phoenix break right.
匕♥首♥三号♥发射诱弹
Emergency jettison. Dagger Three defending.
又来一枚飞弹
Here comes another one!
匕♥首♥一号♥发射诱弹
Dagger One defending.
公鸡 回报
Rooster status.
天啊
Oh my God.
飞弹来袭
Smoke in the air!
-向右急转 -向右急转
-Break right Payback! -Breaking right.
天啊 又来了
Oh my God here they come!
公鸡 飞弹在你正后方
SAM on your six Rooster!
发射反制火焰弹
Deploying countermeasures.
我没被击中
Negative contact.
匕♥首♥一号♥进行回避
Dagger One defending.
-回报状况 巴布 -凤♥凰♥ 独行侠 向右急转
-Talk to me Bob. -Break right Phoenix! Break right! Mav!
九点钟方向!九点钟方向
Nine o’clock! Nine o’clock!
公鸡 两枚在你正后方
Rooster two more on your six.
匕♥首♥二号♥发射诱弹
Dagger Two defending.
-复仇者 正前方 -发射诱弹
-Payback SAM on your nose. -Dagger Four defending.
-七点钟方向 -回报状况 巴布
-Rooster tally seven o’clock! -Talk to me Bob!
-正后方 -匕♥首♥二号♥发射诱弹
-On our six! -Dagger Two defending.
-向右急转 -我看到了
-Phoenix break right! -I see it!
我看到了
I see it, i see it.
匕♥首♥二号♥发射诱弹
Dagger Two defending.
靠 我没诱弹了
Shit I’m out of flares!
公鸡 回避
Rooster evade evade!
甩不掉它们!它们锁定我了 它们锁定我了
I can’t shake ’em! They’re on me! They’re on me!
独行侠 不!
Mav! No!
匕♥首♥一号♥中弹 重复 匕♥首♥一号♥中弹
Dagger One is hit! I repeat Dagger One is hit!
独行侠被击落
Maverick is down.
匕♥首♥一号♥ 回报
Dagger One status.
回报!
Status!
有谁看到他?
Anyone see him? Does anyone see him?
-匕♥首♥一号♥ 回报 -没看到降落伞
-Dagger One come in! -I didn’t see a parachute.
我们得绕回去
We have to circle back.
敌机来袭 准备攻击
Comanche. Bandits inbound. Single group hot.
建议匕♥首♥小队往南飞
Recommend Dagger flow south.
一分钟后拦截
One minute to intercept.
快叫他们飞返航母
Get ’em back to the carrier now.
敌机来袭 匕♥首♥小队飞返基地
All Daggers flow to ECP. You have bandits headed for you.
独行侠呢?
What about Maverick?
跟他说他也无能为力 F-18打不过敌机
Tell him there’s nothing he can do for Maverick not in a goddamn F-18.
匕♥首♥后备要求进行空中支持
Dagger Spare request permission to launch and fly air cover.
不准
Negative Spare.
-展开搜救行动 -不行 空中有敌机
-Launch search and rescue. -Negative. Not with bandits in the air.
-独行侠还活着 -今天不能再损失任何人
-But sir Maverick is still out there. -We are not losing anyone else today.
命令他们回来
Get ’em home now.
匕♥首♥小队 不准救援
Dagger you are not to engage.
重复 不准救援
Repeat do not engage.
匕♥首♥二号♥飞返航母 确认
Dagger Two return to carrier. Acknowledge.
确认
Acknowledge.
公鸡 敌机逼近 不能回去
Rooster those bandits are closing. We can’t go back.
公鸡 他死了
Rooster he’s gone.
独行侠死了
Maverick’s gone.
噢 不…
Oh no no.
匕♥首♥二号♥被击中
Dagger Two is hit.
匕♥首♥二号♥被击中
Dagger Two is hit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!