Why? Because unless you are a fool,
为什么? 因为…除非你是个笨蛋
that boy is off the market.
他已经不再在情场上鬼混了
He is 100 percent, prime-time in love with you.
他是百分百 史无前例地爱上了你
Hey, Goose, you big stud!
野鹅 臭男人
That’s me, honey.
我的确是 亲爱的
Take me to bed or lose me forever.
和我上♥床♥ 否则你会永远失去我
Show me the way home, honey.
告诉我怎样回家 亲爱的
Come on, brother, sing with the family.
乖儿子 和大家一起唱
Maverick.
马华力
you big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever.
臭男人 和我上♥床♥ 否则你会永远失去我
Okay, gentlemen, this is hop 31,
各位 这是第三十一次飞行
Two weeks to graduation,
你们还有两星期就毕业了
Top Gun trophy is still up for grabs, so every point counts,
最佳飞行员奖的归属仍有悬念 每一分都很重要
Well, it’s bottom of the ninth, the score is tied.
还剩九次飞行了 分数咬得很紧
It’s time for the big one.
是时候来一次全胜了
You up for this one, Maverick?
马华力 你这次能赢吗?
Just a walk in the park, Kazansky.
这跟在公园散步一样容易
Contact Multiple bogies, 1-6-5.
呼叫 有多架敌机 1-6-5航线
Two miles Looks like they’re going away from us.
距离两英里 他们似乎想远离我们
Ho, I see them, tallyho, right 2 o’clock I’m in.
不 我看到他们了 在两点钟方向 我来了
I’m in.
我也加入
That son of a bitch cut me off.
这个臭小子截住我了
Come on, come on Jesus Christ.Ice, take the shot.
快 天啊 冰佬 快开火
Come on, Ice, get the hell out of there.
冰佬 快点让开
I can’t get the angle. I’m too close for missiles.
我的角度不好 太近了 不能用导弹
I’m switching to guns.
现在改为用机♥枪♥
Ice, fire or clear.
冰佬 你不开火就走开
Look at this! Jesus Christ, I can take a shot right here!
天啊 我在这儿也能开火
I need another 20 seconds, then I’ve got it.
我只需要多二十秒
I’m moving in I’ve got the shot.
我来了 我已经锁定了
Come on, Mav, let’s get in there!Come on, Mav!
马华力 我们上 快
Maverick’s getting impatient.Come on, take the shot.
马华力不耐烦了 冰佬 快开火
Ten more seconds, then I’ve got him.
再多十秒就行了
Come on, Ice, get the hell out of there!Let’s do it, Mav.
冰佬 快走开 马华力 出手吧
Ice, come off high right I’m in.
冰佬 从右边走开 我要上来
Five more seconds.
再多五秒
Come off high right, Ice I’m in.
去右边 冰佬 我来了
I’m off Shit!
我走开 该死
We’re in his jet wash! Holy shit!
我们在喷气流之中 该死
This is not good Shit, we got a flameout, Mav.
情况不妙 该死 引擎停了 马华力
Engine one is out.
引擎一号♥停了
Engine two is out!
引擎二号♥也停了
Goose, I’m losing control I’m losing control.
野鹅 我无法控制战机
I can’t control it It won’t recover.
失去控制了 无法回复正常
Shit!
该死
It’s coupling up, Mav! We’re out of control.
祸不单行 我们无法控制战机
This is not good! This is not good!
情况不妙
Mayday, mayday Mav’s in trouble. He’s in a flat spin.
请求救援 马华力出事了 机身在不停打转
He’s heading out to sea.
快掉进海里了
Altitude 8000, 7000.
高度八千 七千
Six We’re at six, Mav.
现在只有六千
I’m pinned forward, Goose.
我被抛到前面 野鹅
I can’t reach the ejection handle.
我摸不到跳机杆
Goose, you’re gonna have to punch us out.
野鹅 你把我们弹出去
I can’t reach the ejection handle Eject.
我摸不到跳机杆 快点
I’m trying! I’m trying! Eject! Eject!
我在尽力了 快
Eject! Watch the canopy!
快 小心机舱盖
Goose! Goose! Oh, no!
野鹅 不
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God.
天啊
Sir, let go of him You gotta let him go, sir.
请你放手 你要放开他
How you doing?
你怎样?
I’m all right.
我没事
Goose is dead.
野鹅死了
I know.
我知道
You fly jets long enough, something like this happens.
开战机开得久了 总会遇到这种事
He was my RIO, my responsibility.
他是我的通讯员 这是我的责任
In my squadron in Vietnam,
我在越战的部队
we lost eight of 18 aircraft. Ten men.
十八架战机有八架坠毁 总共十条人命
First one dies, you die too.
第一个人死了 你也会死
But there will be others You can count on it.
但还有人活着 你可以指望他们
You gotta let him go.
放下吧
You gotta let him go.
放下吧
I think maybe it was my fault.
这可能是我的错
I don’t know what the hell went wrong.
我不知道是哪儿出错
I’d like to help I know it’s difficult.
我想帮你 我知道你很难接受
God, I want him back.
天啊 我希望他能活过来
I’ll be here if you need me, okay?
你需要我的话随时找我
God, he loved flying with you, Maverick.
天啊 他很喜欢和你并肩作战
But he’d have flown anyway without you.
就算没遇上你 他也会当飞行员
He’d have hated it, but he would’ve done it.
虽然他讨厌这种事 但他还是会做
We find that the F-14 flat spin was induced.
我们发现这架F14的右侧引擎
by the disruption of airflow into the starboard engine.
卷进了破坏性的气流
This disruption stalled the engine,which produced enough yaw rate.
这种破坏令引擎停转 出现过多的偏航率
to induce a spin which was unrecoverable.
结果令机身不停打转 无法修正
There was no way Lieutenant Mitchell could either see.
气流导致引擎停转
or avoid the jet wash which produced the engine stall.
不是米切尔上尉可避免的
Therefore, the board of inquiry finds that Lieutenant Pete Mitchell.
所以资询会认为皮特·米切尔上尉
was not at fault in the accident of 29 July.
并没在7月29日的事故中犯错
Lieutenant Mitchell’s record will be cleared of this incident.
这次意外不会记录在米切尔上尉的档案中
Lieutenant Mitchell is restored to flight status without further delay.
米切尔上尉马上复职
These proceedings are closed.
调查完毕
Get him up flying, soon.
尽快让他恢复飞行
Come on, kid, come on Get in there Engage.
小子 快点进入战场
All right, you got a bogey at 2 o’clock low, Maverick.
马华力 两点钟方向有一架敌机
You got the angle Piece of cake, pal.
你的位置很好 简直是轻而易举
Take the shot, kid Take the shot.
快开火 小子
You can engage any time, Maverick.
马华力 你随时都可以开火
Hey, where the hell are you going?
你要去哪儿?
It’s not good It doesn’t look good.
情况不妙
What do you mean, it doesn’t look good?
情况不妙是什么意思?
It doesn’t get to look any better than that.
情况好到不得了
Hey, man, we could’ve had him. Hey, we could’ve had him, man!
你本来可以击中他的 我们可以击中他的
I will fire when I am goddamn good and ready!
我准备好时自然会开火
You got that?!
你明白了吗?
He can’t get back in the saddle. Won’t engage.
他仍然未恢复过来 他不愿战斗
It’s only been a few days.
只过了几天
You know, he just might not make it back.
他可能无法恢复过来了
Keep sending him up.
多让他飞几次
Mitchell.
米切尔
I’m sorry about Goose.
野鹅死了我很难过
Everybody liked him.
大家都喜欢他
I’m sorry.
我很难过
Hi, it’s Wolfman.
你好 我是人狼
Yeah, Maverick just quit.
马华力刚刚退学了
Excuse me.
对不起
May I?
我可以坐下吗?
Please.
请便
I’ll have what he’s having.
和他要的一样
Hemlock, is it?
是毒药吧
Ice water.
是冰水
You weren’t gonna say goodbye?
你不和我道别吗?
I heard you got that job in Washington Congratulations.
听说你得到华盛顿的工作了 恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
But I wasn’t gonna leave without saying goodbye.
但是我不会不辞而别
It’s good to see you.
看到你真好
Thanks.
谢谢
Where you going?
你要去哪儿?
You don’t even have a ticket, do you?
你连机票也没有吧
Listen, I’ve seen all the evidence,and it’s not your responsibility.
我看过所有证据 这不是你的责任
It’s not your fault You’re one of the best pilots in the Navy.
不是你的错 你是海军里的精英