I’m not gonna let you down I promise you.
我不会令你失望的 我保证
Get out of here.
回去吧
A rolling reversal would work well in that situation.
在那种情形下反向翻转会很有效
If I reversed on a hard cross,I could immediately go to guns on them.
如果我做十字形翻转就能马上开火
Yeah, but at that speed, it’s too fast.
但在这种速度下 太快了
It’s a little bit too aggressive.
而且太过急进
Too aggressive.
太过急进
Yeah, I guess when I see something,I go right after it.
我觉得应该做的 就会去做
You didn’t tell me who you were the other night.
那晚 你没告诉我你是谁
You didn’t give me a chance, did you?
你没有给我机会说
You deserved it.
是你的责任
I know But you were tempted to ask me out for dinner.
我知道你不过是想要约我吃晚餐
No. No?
不 不?
No I don’t date students.
不 我不和学员约会
I can see it’s dangerous for you.
我看得出这对你很危险
But if the government trusts me, maybe you could.
但是如果政♥府♥相信我 你也可以
It takes a lot more than just fancy flying.
这不只是像花式飞行那么简单
Crash and burn, huh, Mav?
一败涂地 马华力?
Slider.
滑行者
you stink.
你很臭
Let’s go.
开始
Okay, Ice, hit it.
冰佬 快打
That’s good. Come on.
好样的 继续
Let’s go, now.
快 来吧
Come on, Mav, 4-7 Let’s get them.
马华力 四比七 让我们宰了他们
Those guys are animals.
他们都是怪兽
Let’s go.
来吧
Good serve, good serve.
好球 好球
That’s game.
那就对了
Okay Fake block, stay down. We’ll just take them.
好吧 我们要打败他们
Come on, where you guys going? You walking away?
来啊 你去那?想跑吗?
We won, we won.
我们赢了 我们赢了
Mav Mav Come on, man.Just one more game That evens it up.
马华力 再打一局 就追成平手了
Come on, we can take them No.
来吧 我们能打败他们 不行
No, we can, we got it.
来吧 我们能赢他们
I got some things I gotta take care of.
我有事要办
Take care of? Just one more game.
有事? 再打一局而已
Please? For me? I’m sorry.
求你了 就算是为了我 对不起
You’re sorry Come on.
你是该内疚 来吧
Mother Goose, you pussy! For me?
野鹅妈妈 你的小姑娘呢? 就算是为了我
Damn it.
该死
Lieutenant?
上尉
What, no singing?
不唱歌♥了吗?
Look, I’mI’m… No apologies.
我… 不用道歉
If you don’t mind, I’m…
你不介意的话 我想…
I’m gonna just take a quick shower.
我想去洗一个澡 很快
while you’re finishing up here.
好让你把这些弄完
Yeah, I do mind I’m hungry.
可是我介意 我很饿
And then I thought about it.
后来我想
I thought:
我想
You know, Charlie, he’s a smart guy.
狐狸 你知道的 他是个聪明人
Why don’t you just tell him why you’ve got him here”
为什么不干脆告诉他 请他来的目的?
Well?
是什么?
It’s the MiG.
米格战机
The MiG.
是米格战机
You’re the only pilot who’s been up against a MiG-28.
只有你曾经面对过米格28
I’m trying for this big promotion at work, and if I get it,
我正为升职而努力工作 如果成功的话
I’m not gonna be here much longer.
我不会再留在这儿
It seems to me you’ve got it all figured out.
你似乎什么都想清楚了
Yeah.
是
Except you did forget the wine.
只是你忘记了酒
Sorry.
对不起
You always get what you want?
你常常如愿以偿?
No, not always. Yeah, maybe.
不 也可能是
Then relax about the MiG.
那就别在意那架米格战机
This music.
这首歌♥
An old friend?
你很熟悉吗?
My folks loved it.
我父母很喜欢这首歌♥
I haven’t heard this in years.
我有很多年没听过了
My mother used to call down from her room.
妈妈以前在她房♥里
and have me play this over and over again.
总叫我一边一边的放它
I got so sick of it.
我很厌倦听这首歌♥
But not her, she…
她却没有
just sit up there alone, just listening, hours.
她会独坐在一旁 一听就是几个小时
Just listening.
只是在那听
She died shortly after him.
他死后不久她也死了
What happened to your father?
你♥爸♥爸怎样死的?
I guess I kind of figured, with your security clearance,
你既然有权知道机密资料
you’d know more about him than I do.
应该比我知道得更多
Well, I didn’t get that far.
我还没知道得那么深入
Well, it’s a big mystery.
这是一个谜
He disappeared in an F-4, November 5th, 1965.
他在1965年11月5日开着F4失踪了
The stink of it was, he screwed up.
听说是他犯错了
No way.
但是那不可能
My old man was a great fighter pilot.
我爸爸是很优秀的飞行员
But who the hell knows? It’s all classified.
但谁知道呢 一切都被列作机密资料
Somebody must know.
一定有人知道的
Yeah, somebody knows everything.
有人什么都知道
Is that why you’re always second best up there?
所以你总是只能拿到第二名?
You are direct, aren’t you?
你真直接
I’m sorry I was late.
对不起 我迟到了
I’m sorry for being direct.
对不起 我这么直接
No apologies.
不用道歉
This is gonna be complicated.
这会变得很复杂
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
I’m gonna take a shower.
我去洗个澡
Thank you I enjoyed being here.
谢谢 我在这很愉快
It looks like you need another shower.
你似乎需要再洗一个澡
Right.
对
I’m gonna be honest with you.
我想对你坦白
Your MiG sighting is really important to my work, but…
你见过米格战机 这会对我的工作大有帮助
I don’t normally invite students to my house.
但我不是常常请学员 到家中作客的
You’re…
你是…
But please understand, I still have a job to do.
希望你明白我有工作在身
Morning. Sir.
早上好 长官
I’m glad we got that straight.
我很高兴我们这么坦白
I told her how tough it is here.
我告诉她这儿有多辛苦
You know, my ass dragging like an old, tired dog.
我累得跟死狗一样
I told her that you didn’t even have a woman here.
我告诉她你在这儿连一个女人也没有
Oh, really. You know what she said?
真的吗? 知道她怎样说吗?
Said, “Well, he probably doesn’t have one, he’s got eight”.
他可能有八个呢
Daddy.
爸爸
So, Maverick,Goose tells me you’re in love with one of your instructors.
马华力 野鹅说你和教官坠入爱河了
Is that right? I… I didn’t tell her that.
是吗? 我没说过这件事
Yes, you did.
你有说过的
Yes, you did. I can’t believe you said that.
你有说过的 你竟然说出来
That was a secret. No.
那是秘密 不
The bogey has good position right here.All right, freeze-frame.
敌机处在很好的位置 请定格
Moment of choice.
是抉择的时刻了
The F-14 is defensive.
F14处于防守态势
He has a chance to bug out right here.
它有机会立即逃离
Better to retire and save your aircraft.
最好先撤退以及保证战机的安全
than push a bad position.
这比处于劣势要好
Charlie, jump in here anytime.
狐狸 你可以随时补充
Now, you stay in that diamond another three seconds,
你在菱形区域内再多呆三秒
the bogey’s gonna blow you out of the sky.
就会被敌机消灭
You take a hard right, select zone five,
如果你选择第五区向右突围
you can extend an escape.
就能拖延时间逃走
You made a bad choice.
你作了一个很差的决定
Charlie.
狐狸