Not in the ladies’ room, no.
在女洗手间里就不会
What would’ve?
那我们会怎样呢?
I’m an instructor at this school.
我是这儿的教官
I see 20 new hotshots every eight weeks.
每八个星期就会见到二十个雄心勃勃的新丁
Now, I’m sure you can figure that out.
你一定能想像得到
Look, lieutenant.
上尉
I’d just really like to hear about the MiG sometime.
我真的很想听听米格战机的事
You’ve got security clearance.You can read about it.
你有权看最高机密 你可以自己看
Maverick.
马华力
I’m curious.
我很好奇
Who was covering Cougar while you were showboating with this MiG?
你戏弄米格战机时 是谁在掩护美洲狮?
Cougar was doing just fine.
美洲狮表现很好
Gentlemen, this is your first hop,
各位 这是你们在这的第一次飞行
The jets you are flying against are smaller, faster and more maneuverable,
你们面对的战机更小 更快 也更容易控制
just like the enemy MiGs,
就像米格战机一样
The clock is ticking and as of now,we are keeping score,
计时开始 我们将记录你们的成绩
I lost him, Goose.
他不见了 野鹅
Show me what you got, kid.
小子 让我看看你有什么能耐
I lost him. I’m looking, I’m looking.
他不见了 我在找他了
I got him, I got him.He’s on our tail, coming hard.
看到了 他在我们后面 冲过来了
I got him I got him Here we go.
我看到他了 行动
All right, talk to me, Goose.
好吧 野鹅 告诉我现在的情况
He’s still back there. He’s closing in on us. He’s closing fast!
他仍然在后面 在不断接近我们 速度很快
You can run, kid, but you can’t hide.
小子 你可以逃 但是躲不掉
Come on, Jester.Let’s see if I can give you a run for your money here.
来吧 小丑 看看我能不能逼你使出全力
Watch the mountains.
小心撞到山
I still got him He’s still back there.
他仍然在后面
Come on, Mav Do some of that pilot shit.
马华力 快点想办法
Yeah, I got him.
我看到他了
Come on, bring it right.
来吧 快锁定它
Goose, I’ve had about enough of this shit.
野鹅 我受够了
I’m gonna hit the brakes, he’ll fly right by.
我要拉制动器 他就会飞过头
Okay, you’re mine.
你们死定了
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Let’s see what you’ve got now, Jester.
看看你现在的境况 小丑
Okay, Mav, let’s turn and burn.
让我们扭转局势吧
He’s going vertical, so am I.
他垂直飞 我也来
We’re going ballistic, Mav Go get him.
我们好像导弹一样 咬住他
He’s going for the hard deck.Let’s get down there first and nail him, Mav.
他要飞越强制高度了 快抢先一步 钉住他
No way, Jester, you’re mine.
想都别想 小丑 你死定了
I got you now.
我瞄准你了
Jester’s dead.
小丑输了
Jester’s dead.
小丑输了
Get your butts above the hard deck and return to base immediately.
马上拉升 飞离强制高度范围 回基地
Yes, sir.
遵命
Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.
控制塔 骑鬼者请求飞越
Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
骑鬼者 不行 航线繁忙
No No, Mav This is not a good idea.
不 马华力 这不是个好主意
Sorry, Goose, but it’s time to buzz the tower.
对不起 野鹅 是时候飞过控制塔了
Goddamn son of a bitch.
臭小子
Great balls of fire!
真是精彩绝伦
Jester’s dead.
小丑输了
You won? That’s bullshit Didn’t everybody?
你们赢了?胡说 不是大家都赢了吗?
Hell, no, man, we got our butts kicked.
赢了才怪 我们都惨败而回
Thirty seconds We went like this, he went like that.
在三十秒内我们往这边飞 他往那边飞
I said to Hollywood, “Where’d he go?”Hollywood said, “Where’d who go?”
我问好莱坞他在哪儿 他竟然问我谁在哪儿?
Yeah, and he’s laughing at us,right on the radio He’s laughing at us.
他就在对讲机上取笑我们
No, it’s me laughing, dickhead.
不 笑你们的是我 笨蛋
We won. All right.
我们赢了 好啊
They won too, man.
他们也赢了呢
That’s not what I heard. No, we did, we got Jester.
我没听说 是真的 我们打败了小丑
No, no Below the hard deck does not count.
不 低于强制高度的不算
Hard deck, my ass.We nailed that son of a bitch.
强制高度?总之我们打败了他
You guys really are cowboys.
你们真爱自吹自擂
What’s your problem, Kazansky?
卡山斯基 你有什么问题吗?
You’re everyone’s problem.
你是大家的问题
That’s because every time you go up in the air,you’re unsafe.
因为有你 每次飞行都不安全
I don’t like you because you’re dangerous.
我不喜欢你 因为你很危险
That’s right, Iceman.
对 冰佬
I am dangerous.
我很危险
Maverick, you and Goose get your butts out of that flight gear.
马华力 你和野鹅马上脱掉飞行衣
and up to Viper’s office now.
到毒蛇的办公室
Remember, boys, no points for second place.
记着 当第二名是没分的
You’re a lot brighter than you look.
你们要比看起来聪明
You shut up, okay?
闭嘴
Don’t worry, Goose, don’t worry. Okay, I will.
别在意 野鹅 好吧
Two of your snot-nosed jockeys did a flyby on my tower at over 400 knots!
这两个自大狂 以四百多海里的速度飞过控制塔
I want somebody’s butt I want it now I’ve had it.
我要你们马上找人负责 我受够了
Goddamn it! That’s twice.
该死 第二次了
I want some butts!
一定要有人负责
Well, that’ll just about cover the flybys.
好吧 这也要算在账上
Follow me.
跟我来
Gentlemen You had a hell of a first day.
两位 你们第一天过得真充实
The hard deck for this hop was 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ feet.
这次任务的强制高度是一万英尺
You knew it, you broke it.
你们明知故犯
You followed Commander Heatherly below after…
希瑟利军官看不见你们后
he lost sight of you and called no joy.
你们跟在他后面低飞
Why?
为什么?
Sir. I had Commander Heatherly in my sights.
长官 我看到了希瑟利军官
He saw me move in for the kill.
他看到我飞到能开火的位置
He then proceeded below the hard deck.
就飞越过强制高度
We weren’t below 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ for more than a few seconds.
我们只有几秒的时间低于一万英尺
I had the shot, there was no danger, so I took it.
我瞄准了他 见没有危险就开火
You took it And broke a major rule of engagement.
你开了火 同时你破坏了重要守则
Then you broke another one with that circus-stunt flyby.
飞越控制塔时又犯了另一条
Lieutenant Mitchell, Top Gun rules of engagement exist.
米切尔上尉 守则是为了
for your safety and for that of your team.
你和你的队员的安全而设定的
They are not flexible, nor am I.
守则不可以随时更改的 包括我在内
Either obey them or you’re history.Is that clear?
不遵守的话就要被开除 清楚了吗?
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Dismissed.
出去
I really enjoyed that, Mav, thanks a lot.
我真的很高兴 谢谢你
Holy shit.
妈的
Maybe I could learn how to be a truck driver.
我或者可以学习当货车司机
Mav, you have the number of that truck-driving school.
你有货车驾驶学校的电♥话♥号♥码
we saw on TV?Truck Master, I think it is.
我们在电视上看到过
I might need that.
我可能会需要它
His fitness report says it all.He’s a wild card.
评估报告显示他桀骜不驯
Flies by the seat of his pants.Completely unpredictable.
他靠直觉开战机 完全无法预测
He got you, didn’t he? Yeah.
他吓倒你了 是的
Maverick I flew with his old man.
马华力 我曾经和他爸爸共事
Tell me one thing.If you had to go into battle, would you want him with you?
告诉我 你想和他一起上战场吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
I just don’t know.
我真的不知道
You still awake? Yeah.
还没睡吗 是的
What’s up?
有什么事吗?
Can’t sleep.
睡不着
You know, when I first realized that we were going to Top Gun,
当我知道可以进顶级飞行员部时
all I could think about was getting that trophy.
我只想着拿飞行员奖
I gotta be straight with you, Mav.
我要坦白跟你说
Right now, I just hope we graduate.
现在 我只希望我们能毕业
I got a family to think about. I can’t afford to blow this.
我有家人 我不能浪费这个机会
Yeah, I guess that flyby wasn’t such a big hit.
其实飞越控制塔不算什么
Look, man, I know it’s tough for you.
我知道你很难受
They wouldn’t let you in the academy because you’re Duke Mitchell’s kid.
他们因为你是杜克·米切尔的儿子而不让你进海军学院
You have to live with that reputation.
你要承受这个污名
But it’s like every time we go up there,
我们每次飞行时
it’s like you’re flying against a ghost.
你都像是在和鬼魂开战一样
It makes me nervous.
你令我紧张
You’re the only family I’ve got.
我只有你这个亲人