No.
-不用这些车。-弃用捷豹
-Ditch these. -Ditch the Jags.
你也没别的选择了
You’ve got no choice.
那家酒店叫什么名字?巴黎酒店
What’s that new hotel called?Hotel de Paris.
-它有一个顶层酒吧。-是的
-It’s got a rooftop bar. -Okay.
最后一个抵达那里的人
Last one there
必须穿上一件印有“我爱詹姆斯·梅”的T恤衫
has to wear an”I love James May” T-shirt
一整天
tomorrow, all day.
这是个比较狠的赌注,但是,呃…
That’s quite a forfeit but, um…
我接受
Yeah.
哈蒙德:(拉链声)我想到一个绝妙的主意
HAMMOND: (ZIPPING UP) I have had such a brilliant idea
用来击败克拉克森
that Clarkson has had it.
因为我要用这个前往圣特鲁佩斯
Because I am going to Saint-Tropez on this.
杜卡迪Diavel
The Ducati Diavel.
黑暗系列
Dark.
-克拉克森:你准备好了吗,哈蒙德? -准备好了
-CLARKSON: Are you ready, Hammond? -Yeah.
克拉克森:倒计时3,
CLARKSON: In three,
2,1…
two, one…
出发!
Go!
好的。
All right.
(叹气)
(SIGHS)
(奸笑)
(CHUCKLES)
我选择这辆摩托有着很好的理由
I chose this bike for a very good reason.
这车有一台1200CC V型双缸引擎
The engine,1200cc V-twin,
来自杜卡迪超级摩托1198
taken from a Ducati sports bike,the 1198.
对杜卡迪而言,相信我,在超级摩托制♥造♥领域绝对有两把刷子
And Ducati, trust me, know a thing or two about making fast bikes.
英国版本有162匹制动马力,
162 brake horsepower, the UK edition.
在法国由于受限制只有100马力
Restricted in France to 100.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
这样的动力也足够我达成今天的目标了
That’s still going to be plenty for what I want to do today.
最高时速170英里(273公里)
Top speed about 170,
0到60英里加速2.5秒(0-96公里)
0-60 about two and a half,
你懂的,这加速度和布加迪威龙一样快。(得意的笑)
you know, the same as a Bugatti Veyron.(LAUGHS)
堵车,瞧见了吧?
Traffic, you see?
在这种交通状况下他怎么可能比我先到?
How’s he going to get to even this?
他甚至都不可能开出这个小镇
He’s never even going to get out of town.
我看起来碉堡了。这车开起来就像阵风似的
I look cool. It goes like the clappers.
克拉克森一定被堵在其中
Clarkson’s had it here.
走了。瞧见了吧?一路通畅!
There you go. See that? Clear!
哈罗
Hello.
欢迎光临Fairline Squadron 78型游艇
(Fairline:英国豪华游艇制♥造♥商)
You join me on a Fairline Squadron 78.
整艘船有78英尺长(24米)
That’s 78 feet long.
这船的引擎规格让人难以置信
The engines in this thing are unbelievable,
排量32升,双涡轮增压V12引擎
32-litre, twin turbocharged V12s.
让我们乘风破浪吧
Here we go.
我甚至能像这样驾船
And you can drive it like this.
或者这样
Or like that.
同样因为它是艘船
And because it’s a boat,
它能直接穿越海湾抵达圣特鲁佩斯
I could get to Saint-Tropez across the bay.
而哈蒙德却要绕着海湾前进
Whereas Hammond had to go all the way round it.
左摆右摆,穿过车龙,就是如此轻松
Sneaking through,sneaking through, just.
每辆车都有可能
Every car counts.
任何一辆车里面都可能藏着克拉克森
Any one of these could be Clarkson.
他在哪?
Where is he?
如果我路过他
If I have been past him,
他就会看见我穿着皮衣的背影,然后吃惊的喊道
he would have been looking at my bottom in leather, going,
“噢,看,那个穿着皮衣的男人”他会迷恋上哥的
“Oh, look, a man’s bottom in leather.”He’s obsessed with it.
我不知道哈蒙德用的是交通工具
I don’t know what Richard Hammond is using,
但我猜想
but I’m guessing
一定是摩托车之类的玩意
it’s a motorcycle of some sort.
所以他一定全身裹着紧身皮衣
So he’ll be dressed from head to foot in leather,
对着车龙大喊大叫
furious at the traffic,
屁♥股♥就像这样…(咆哮着)
with his bottom… (GROWLING)
“看看我,我骑着一辆超级摩托”
“Look at me, I’m on a motorbike.
“我驾驶着一辆疯狂的野兽!”
“I’m straddling a throbbing machine!”
我才不可能做出那么粗野的事
I’m not doing any of that.
卫星导航显示我们即将进入圣特鲁佩斯海港
Got the satnav down here to bring us onto the bearing of Saint-Tropez.
我只需要把转速稍微调高一点点
I’m just going to take it up a little bit more,
2300转
2300 rpm a side.
好好看看吧。学着点!
Look at this. Look at this now!
吃我的尾气吧,哈蒙德!
Eat my diesel, Hammond!
哈蒙德:我真希望在这些角落里
HAMMOND: I just want to come round one of these corners
看见一辆迈凯轮12C
and see a McLaren 12C.
或者一辆奔驰SLS黑色版本
Or an SLS Black.
他会被困在这里动弹不得。而我将从他的身边疾驶而过
And he will be stuck.And I will pass him.
我会问他“唔,摩托车
And I will ask him, “Mmm, bikes.
还觉得摩托车没用吗?”(大笑)
“Still no good?” (LAUGHS)
摄像组的同仁们有谁想来一杯的?
Anyone fancy a drink in the crew?
-都要? -好的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
麻烦一下
Excuse me.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
拥堵的车流。拥堵的车流
Standing traffic. Standing traffic.
出现吧,克拉克森,你在哪?
Come on, Clarkson, where are you?
当没人打开车门或左转时
As long as nobody opens their door or suddenly turns left,
我能一直在路中间这样行驶
I can just keep hacking through it like this.
噢,就怕这样。有人突然打开车门
Oh, there you go. That’s the door open.
这只是其中之一而已
That’s the one.
像突然开门的这种人不在少数
That’s the fella. There’s always one.
克拉克森可能就在这堆车里。我随时可能碰上他
He’s going to be in any one of these.
Any minute now I’m going to see him.
这一定就是他了
This has got to be him.
女士们先生们,哈罗,杰瑞米·克拉克森
Ladies and gentlemen,hello, Jeremy Clarkson.
不,这不是他
No. That’s not him.
克拉克森:在满船的欢歌♥笑语中
CLARKSON: With the Squadron at full chat
我们就要进入圣特鲁佩斯的海港了
and Saint-Tropez very close indeed,
船上的感觉真是太安逸了
life on the boat was good.
(嚎叫)瞎嘟囔
(GROWLS) Grunt!
我真是爱死这车了
This is more like it.
飞速驶近终点
Getting a proper move on.
摆脱了糟糕的圣特鲁佩斯大堵车
Having cleared the worst of the Saint-Raphael traffic,
我回到了正常路况极速前进
I was now on the open road and closing fast.
好吧,感觉起来,说实在的
Okay, there is, I’ll be honest,
他只有很小的可能性
a tiny, tiny chance
穿过了密集的车流
he got through all of that traffic and out of town
抵达了这里的某个位置
and then caned it along here
到现在为止我还没发现他的踪影
and I simply haven’t caught him yet.
但我还是怀疑
But I’ve got a good suspicion
当我们抵达圣特鲁佩斯时
when we get to Saint-Tropez,
还会有大堵车让我有机会逮住他
there’ll be more traffic and that is where I’ll find him.
我正准备把这艘78英尺长的游艇停泊进圣特鲁佩斯港
I’m about to park my 78-foot boat in Saint-Tropez harbour.
这是我目前唯一需要慢下来的事
This is the only slow bit,
圣特鲁佩斯港内必须减速
the wobbling about in Saint-Tropez harbour.
因为这里有愚蠢的限速规定
‘Cause they’ve got some stupid speed limit.
(海鸥鸣叫)
(SEAGULLS SQUAWKING)
噢,亲娘,看这场面
Oh, good God, look at this.
-(喇叭) -交通状况。大塞车
-(HORNS HONKING) -Traffic. That’s a big jam.
噢!
Oh!
蛇形前进,借过,借过
Squeezing through, coming through,coming through.
克拉克森:当哈蒙德
CLARKSON: As Hammond weaved his way
在圣特鲁佩斯车阵中龟移时
through the annual Saint-Tropez trafficjam…
噢,我的天
Oh, my God.
克拉克森:…我还在等海港调度员腾个船位出来
CLARKSON: …I was still waiting to be given a parking space.
借过,借过,借过
Through, coming through, coming through.
(哈蒙德大笑)
(HAMMOND LAUGHS)
巴黎饭店,想死你了
Hotel de Paris, I thank you.
伙计!
Mate!
怎么样?
How are you?
哈蒙德:怎么可能…
HAMMOND: How…
老天,你看起来汗津津的
God, you look sticky.
这是搞什么鬼?
How the bloody hell?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!