The Pagani Huayra goes around corners really incredibly well.
你不会相信它过弯的速度有多惊人
You will not believe how fast this goes around corners.
-好吧。-我的车更棒
-Okay. -It’s a lot better.
克拉克森:事实确是如此,我不喜欢保时捷
CLARKSON: It’s true,I don’t like Porches
并且我也不喜欢驾驶它们的人
and I don’t much like the people who drive them,
特别是他们之中有两个叫詹姆士和理查德的家伙
especially the ones called James and Richard.
我也不喜欢最初的Cayman
I didn’t much like the original Cayman, either,
我把它叫做鸟车
I called it the Cockster.
在这车身上还有两样我不喜欢的东西
And there are one or two things that I don’t much like about this.
一个是设计风格,比如这车长得太像911了
The styling, for example,I think it looks too like a 911.
还有这个座椅,肩部支撑太狭窄
And then there’s the seats,the shoulder bolsters are too narrow.
所以如果你有一副和我一样伟岸的肩膀,
So, if you’re broad-shouldered and hunky, like me,
你开这车就会觉得很难受
you’re getting sort of squashed all the time.
但除此之外,这车的一切都很完美
However, the rest of it is absolutely sublime.
这车有一套自适应悬挂系统,这就意味着
You’ve got these adaptive dampers,which means that it rides
它的驾乘感、操控感、转向感都和最棒的超级跑车毫无二致
and handles and steers like the very best supercars.
但是其中最棒的还是它的引擎。一台3.4升水平对置六缸发动机
But the best thing is the engine.A 3.4-litre flat six.
这台机器毫无瑕疵
There’s just no thing about it that’s wrong.
在任何时候它都能发出这种…你能听见
And all the time it makes this… You can hear that
那种低沉,铿锵有力的声浪
deep, reassuring noise,
这就像是把理查德·伯顿塞进你的后备箱
(理查德·伯顿,英国影史上的巨星,尤善演莎士比亚笔下人物)
it’s like having Richard Burton in the boot,
他会无休止的赞美你的发型,
endlessly complimenting you on your hair
你的着装,你的驾驶技术
and your clothes and your driving style.
噢,我的天!这真的太快了!
Oh, my God! That is so fast!
噢,我的天!
Oh, my God!
230km/h,240km/h,250km/h
230, 240, 250,
260km/h
260 kilometres an hour.
270km/h!我勒个亲娘
270! Oh, dear God.
噢!我已经被自己的这速度吓得屁滚尿流了
Oh! I scared the crap out of myself then.
天啊…
Holy sh…
老天爷!
Oh, my God!
真是台厉害的机器!
What a machine!
蒙扎就是速度的代名词
Monza is all about speed
而帕加尼风神除了拥有速度之外也再无其他
and a Pagani Huayra is about that and very little else.
6.3升,V12,双涡轮
6.3-litre, v12, twin turbos.
货真价实,巨大的动力
Truly, enormously powerful.
进弯,宽大的轮胎提供了强大的抓地力
Turning in, immense grip from those fat tyres.
我有空气,主动空气制动系统帮我时刻保持在赛道内
I have aero, active aero keeping me planted on the track.
这套系统用来保证这车完美运行,而不像那些中看不中用的花架子
These things are built to work as well,they’re not some fragile trailer queen.
我驾驶的这台车已经有8万6千公里的里程了
This car I’m in has done 86,000 kilometres.
我猜这些里程当中没多少是温柔驾驶的
And I’m guessing not many of them were gentle.
法拉利或许很出色,但它肯定不如帕加尼这般完美
The Ferrari would’ve been good at this but not as good as the Huayra.
哈蒙德的问题在于他的速度太快了
The problem is Hammond is going too fast,
他没有好好品味这条赛道的光荣以及历史积淀
he’s not savouring this glorious,historical track.
他只是快速的掠过这条赛道,像猪八戒吃人参果一样糟蹋美食
He’s just wolfing it down,like a dog wolfs down a steak.
(哇呜)
(GOBBLES)
而我现在做的则是细嚼慢咽,慢慢品尝每一口美味
What I’m doing is masticating,enjoying every mouthful.
哈蒙德:当杰瑞米驾驶着他选择的错误车辆在赛道上龟速行驶时
HAMMOND: As Jeremy crawled round in his wrong car,
我早就开到维修区等着他回来了
I was waiting for him to get back to the pits.
还要等很久他才能回来,是吗?
He’s going to be a while, isn’t he?
趁着他还在龟行,让我为各位介绍一下帕加尼的内饰
While he’s gone, let me show you the interior of the Pagani.
这值得一观
It’s worth seeing.
他们希望坐在这车里让人感觉独一无二,而我确信他们成功地做到了这一点
They want it to feel special in here and I think they’ve succeeded.
他们真的把思想融入其中,让它感觉很独特
They’ve really put thought into this,making it feel special.
这里的档位连接,所有的这些部件
This gear linkage here,all these parts,
一共67个零件构成了这部分独特的透视结构
there’s 67 components have gone into making that
能让你清楚地看见它是怎么工作的
in that skeleton form,so you can see it working.
关于用料也很讲究,用的都是货真价实的材质
And the materials, too,it’s all genuine,
大量的碳纤维,真皮,以及铝合金
a lot of real carbon fibre,real leather. And the aluminium,
每一件你所见到的铝合金部件都不是简单铸造而成
every single aluminium component you can see in here isn’t cast,
而是通过一整块铝锭铣削而成
it’s milled from a single piece,a single billet, a lump of aluminium.
所有这一切都意味着它给人的感觉就和它的价格一样高贵
All of which means it feels as expensive as it is.
我喜欢这辆车。他还没回来,是吗?
I like this car.He’s not back yet, is he?
这是世界上唯一一条拥有两个lesbos弯道的赛道(一句废话- -#)
第一个弯非常急
This is the only track in the world with two lesbos, the first one’s quite tight,
第二个弯能让你瞬间失禁
second one, though,you can really hang your arse out.
就是这里
There it is.
这是12气缸的全貌。让我们数数看,这会很费时间…
It’s 12 cylinders in total.Let’s count them, it’ll pass the time.
1,2…喔,我数得有点快了,不妨数的久一点
One, two… Oh, I’m going too quickly,might as well make it last.
3…噢,等等。哦!
Three… Oh, hang on. Oh!
你现在一定有这种感觉了…
You must be feeling now…
-什么感觉?-…你选了一辆错误的车
-What? -…that you brought the wrong car.
让我给你读一段东西,如果可以的话。描述这辆保时捷的
Let me read you something, if I may.Talking about this.
“这辆车的过弯平衡性近乎完美,
“The car’s cornering balance is near perfect,
具有接近中性并且有预见性地油门平衡特点
“neutral but unerringly predictable on a balanced throttle
如果在你开始释放前轮的横向载荷之前
“and biased ever so slightly towards understeer
轻收一点油门
“if you throttle up before you begin easing
本车就会带有一点轻微的转向不足特性”1
“the lateral load out of the front tyres.”
这不是我说的,这是汽车杂♥志♥原文
Not my words, the words of Autocarmagazine.
哇呜!你念的这些文字是什么意思?
Wow! What do those words actually mean?
-我不清楚 -我也不理解
-I’ve no idea. -Me, neither.
但是我要回到赛道上去试试所谓的
But I’m going to go back out there now and throttle up
“释放前轮横向载荷之前轻收油门”会发生什么事
before I’ve eased the lateral load out of the front tyres and see what happens.
-是嘛!-这就是我要干的
-Yeah! -That’s what I’m going to do.
我一点也不理解那些东西是啥意思。乱七八糟
I have no idea what any of that means.I haven’t a clue.
好的!收油门
Right! Throttle up.
喔,你瞧见了吧?
Oh, now you see?
这会产生甩尾
Now, that’s just a spin.
看吧,汽车杂♥志♥,这会转向过度
Now, you see, Autocar, that’s oversteer.
有时候你读一些道路测试的文章时你不禁会发出慨叹,“这写的都是些什么东西啊?”
Sometime you read road tests and you do think, “What are you on about?”
这是一辆不错的车,它能把你吓得屁滚尿流
It’s a really nice car and you can get the arse out.
哈蒙德:终于
HAMMOND: Finally.
-还是假装这车很有乐趣?-是的
-Still pretending to have fun? -Yeah.
-呃,这车会把你吓得失禁吗?-会怎么样?
-Will, uh, will Poo be like this? -Will what?
屁滚尿流,当我们到达目的地的时候
Poo, when we go there.
哦,波城?
Oh, Pau?
你知道我最喜欢的地方吗?
Do you know my favourite bit?
-哈蒙德:是的,是的。-你能…
-HAMMOND: Yes. Yes.-You could…
保时捷通过这里的时候,它就像闪电一般迅速(阿斯卡里弯)
The Porsche through there,it’s just a streak of lightning.
没有任何车能比它更快
Nothing is faster than that.
绝对没有。也没有任何车…在这个弯比它快
Nothing is.Nothing’s faster… Or through there.
是的,你有点语无伦次了。它确实很快。它是辆很快的小跑车
Yes, you’re getting a bit carried away.It’s fast.
It’s a quick little car.
说实话,它在居民区会更快
To be honest,it’s more at home in this bit here.
你能“哦,看啊!”驶过商店
You could “Oh, look!” past the shops
还有“噢,还有这学校和超♥市♥”
and “Oh, there’s a school and a supermarket.”
这些地方才是这车的归宿。不是在这条赛道上
And that’s really where it belongs.Not here.
-你错了。-我没错
-You’re wrong.-I’m not wrong.
哈蒙德,我用任何你喜欢的东西做赌注和你打赌,保时捷更快
Hammond, I bet you anything you like that around here the Porsche is faster.
杰瑞米,那真是…
Jeremy, that’s…
-好吧!-打赌输的人要说
-Okay!-Whoever loses has to say,
“我爱詹姆斯·梅”
“I love James May.”
输的人要对着镜头说这句话
They have to say that on television to a camera.
没问题
Fine.
你一定要对着摄像机镜头说“我爱詹姆斯·梅”
You actually have to go up to the camera and go, “I love James May.”
没问题。我期待着听到你说出这句话
All right. Well, I look forward to hearing you say it.
噢,这里有两个lesmos弯
Oh, they’re lesmos.
我本以为那里只有一个lesmos弯…没想到居然有两个…
I thought there was lesbo one and…It’s lesmo…
马丁·布伦德尔一定患了伤风
(马丁·布伦德尔,英国前F1车手,现天空体育评论员)
Martin Brundle must have had a cold.
好的
Right.
(意大利语)
(SPEAKING ITALIAN)
开始了
And we are away.
(打呵欠)
(YAWNS)
噢,天啊!这真是令人尴尬
Oh, God! This is just embarrassing
难道我的成就感就是靠击败他这样的人才能实现的?
because where’s going to be my sense of achievement when I thrash him?
克拉克森:有一条关于车的金科玉律
CLARKSON: There is a point with cars
当一辆车马力越大速度越高时
where they become so powerful and so fast
它就会让人越难以驾驭以及越紧张
they become too hectic and too frightening.
这就是那辆…(¥#&¥%!)的问题所在(火星语~)
That’s the problem with the…(MOCKINGLY) Huayra.
通过第一个lesmo弯
Through the first of the lesmo corners,as it turns out.
克拉克森:我知道这听起来有点愚蠢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!