Luckily, though, I’ve chosen the safest route to the hotel.
你开的比我想象中慢得多啊 好极了
You are a lot slower than I thought you would be, it’s quite good.
剩下的都是这样的路吗
Is it like this all the way this afternoon?
谁说的 是不是
Who said? Is it?
还好答案是 是
Happily the answer was yes.
得了吧 开这一路简直要把我逼疯了
Oh, come on, I’ve been desperate to have a go in this.
想想 你可以说你开过迈凯轮P1啊
You’ll be able to say you’ve driven the McLaren P1, think of that.
干得好 我是说 你没撞坏
Well done, we just say, no, you didn’t crash once.
啊 好吧 我说
Yea, alright, well, tell you what.
我得来一大盘肉酱意面庆祝一下
I’m gonna celebrate that with a big plate of spaghetti bolognaise.
祝你好运 好 在里面
Good luck with that. Yes, in there.
你们有? -我想应该是
Is it in there? Yep, I think so.
第二天早晨 杰里米想去参观那些陈年旧楼
The next morning, Jeremy had planned a visit to see some more old buildings.
但是我想出了个更好的点子
But I’d come up with something much much better.
如果要跑拉力赛 我就杀了你
If this involves rallying, I’m going to kill you.
不 不
It doesn’t, it isn’t.
但是你看这么松散的地面
No, but Hammond this is a loose surface.
闻起来也像要越野
And that smells rallying to me.
别怕 不是这回事
Fear not, this is something else.
那是啥 你肯定听过一千英里耐力赛
What? You will have heard of the Mille Miglia.
嗯 貌似是开着1952年的阿尔法罗密欧
跑一千英里穿越意大利什么的
Yep, thousand miles through Italy in something like a 1952 Alfa Romeo?
这就是我们要做的 真的?
That is what we are going to do. Really?
-我改了点东西 -改了啥? 距离
Well, I have to change a few things. What things? The distance.
我缩小了一点
I’ve brought it down a bit.
-多远? -6.4公里
How far is it? It’s 4 miles.
-所以是迷你耐力赛
So it’s the Quattro Miglia
这标题不错 嗯 就它了
Snappy title like that, yes,it`s that.
是开着1952年的阿尔法罗密欧么
Is it in 1952 Alfa Romeos?
不 我们这回开法拉利
No, we are doing it in Ferraris.
-真的? -对啊 跟我来 过来看看
Really? Yes, come with me, come have a look.
什么法拉利? 过来看
What Ferraris? Have a look, come with me.
看 你的车
your car Ferrari 355
法拉利355
there it is
我一看
I know
就觉得有点不对
immediately I could see something was wrong
这货到底是啥
what is it
其实呢 这是一台套了355壳的Fiero
it’s a Fiero underneath bury deep under the Ferrari styling
这是台庞蒂亚克?
it’s a Pontiac
是滴
yup yup
那么说这是台庞蒂亚克
it’s a Pontiac that is styled by someone in the garage
被一个穷的连媳妇都跑了的
his wife’s left him
敲出来的手工版法拉利355么
to look bit like a Ferrari 355
是的
yes
我以前买♥♥过那一款
a car I used to own
我的神啊
oh for god’s sake
好吧 我们发动
right we gonna fire it up
耶 听这动静
yeah listen to that
皮带有点打滑啊
the belt’s slippy
这是台V6
that’s a V6
是的
yeah it is
没错的话就是原装的Fiero引擎啊
so on for memory it’s a Fiero engine yeah
恩 没错
it is yeah
嗯 V6 140匹马力
V6 140 housepower those engines had
嗯 差不多
yeah about
就算后面印了”F335berlinetta”也还不是法拉利啊
just cos it says F355 berlinetta on the back doesn’t make it
就像我在你后背上写个布拉德皮特
if I stencil the words Brad and Pitt on the back of you
你还是不是他啊
it doesn’t make you Brad Pitt
至少木耳上车功能还是有嘛
No,but for a moment it might fool someone
想看我的么
you wanna see mine
你的是个啥
what is it
过来看
come and have a look
特斯塔罗萨哦
a Testarossa yeah
侧面还有标志性的肋条哦
it’s got the steaks on the side
所有设计元素一应俱全
all the styling cues in there look
看那坨伸出来的
look that overhang
哈哈 原版的已经很大的 但这个的要更大
yeah but it was big on the original and even bigger on this one
-哈蒙德 -啥事儿
Hammond –yeah
你别介意哦 看 这明显是塑料
因为所有的拼装车都用塑料
forgive me OK this is obviously plastic cos all kit-cars are
但是你看过框架是用
have you seen this framework is made from
-用的是4×2尺寸的木头 -没错
-4×2 -yes,it’s 4×2
用木头的么
it’s wood
和订制车厢一样嘛
well some organs’in it a couch built that
这是扣上去的塑料壳子
it’s a fence with some plastic on it
这是神马
what is that
这是丐中丐Fiero用的4缸机
that’s the original the original Fiero had a 4 cylinder engine in it
2.5升么 -是的
2.5 liter — yeah
有多少马力
how many housepower is that
92匹
所以说这就是一台92匹的特斯塔罗萨么 -回答正确
so it is a 92 housepwer Testarossa — Yup
哦 特斯塔罗萨 4缸
Ohhhh Testarossa 4 cylinder
大灯 -一边能动
headlamps — one works
于是我决定去试试
I then decided to see how far away
到底站多远 它才像真的特斯塔罗萨
you’d have to stand for it to look like a real Testarossa
亲 这看起来还是不像
so not mate that’s still not Testarossa
嗯 确实不像 我觉得得往后再挪几步
no that’s not quite that I think further another couple of steps back
行了吧 这下看起来像一台特斯塔罗萨了
come on from here that could be a testarossa
确实 但也可能是一个电♥话♥亭
yes but it could also be a phonebox
我不得不说 只要还能看的见
but –I’m sorry so long as it’s occupying a pixel
他就不可能是特斯塔罗萨
it couldn’t be a Ferrari Testarossa
耶 哈蒙的4英里砂砾路面
yeah here we go ignore girl Richard Hammond 4 mile long gravel
塑料版庞提亚克法拉利挑战赛 即将开始
plastic Pontiac-Ferrari kit-car challenge is about to begin
3 2 1 出发
Tre Due Uno Vai
哦 比赛开始
ohhh we are off
这台强劲的V6起步惊人啊
yes the mighty V6 is off to an amazing start
那台4缸的特斯塔罗萨被远远的甩到了身后
and the 4 cylinder Testarossa has been left far behind
事实上 我早就想参加一场一千英里古董车耐力赛
the thing is I have always wanted to do the Mille Miglia
因为我这个伯明翰佬从来没有被邀请过
but well I never get invited because I am a Brummie yob
但是要是邀请我 我也不参加 因为没时间
but maybe if I have be invited I haven’t got the time
开完1000英里要花好几年呢
1000 miles takes ages
这个4英里迷你版
this Quattro Miglia I got time
我倒是有时间
and the spectators they get to see
眼下法拉利的比赛难得一见的
Ferraries racing in ways you never normally would
我去 这里有点滑啊
shiiii that was a bit skippy no antilock breaks
没有ABS 没有牵引力控制 没有任何驾驶辅助
no traction control no driver aids of any kind
全凭你的脚下功夫
just pure push-rock technology
为什么哈蒙德不能构思一个我可能喜欢上的汽车运动
why can’t Richard Hammond ever dream up a motorsport that I might like
杰里米的车掉了一块
Jeremy’s lost a piece of the car
指望这玩意儿能挺过4英里
expecting this to last 4 miles is expecting a fake Rolex you bought
就像在香港的杂货店里买♥♥的假劳力士
你还指望4次澡后它能存活
for a fiver at a market store in Hong Kong to last 4 trips to the shower
肯定会坏啊
it won’t it will break
哦 又掉了一块
oh another piece of the car
不 动力在下降
oh no losing power
很多乒乓乒乓的声音
many bangs big bangs there
好起来啊 走啊
clear your throat car clear your throat and go
后轮锁死了
and we’ve locked up the rear wheels
嗯 情况不妙啊
yeah that’s not good
动也动不了
and there’s nothing at all now
幸运的是355病情危急
fortunately the 355 was in a terrible state
发动机把自己给煮了 发电机也坏了
the engine cooked itself and the alternator has stopped alternating
不幸的是居然能修
unfortunately however it was all fixable
好多小时后 我终于完成了
and many hours later I was able to finish
哈蒙德的愚蠢小比赛
Hammond’s stupid little race
好的 -干得漂亮
yes — well done
4英里哦 -没错
4 miles — oh yeah
4英里挑战赛完成 哈哈哈
4 miles completed Mille Miglia is at the end yeeees
恭喜成功晋级第二关
you have made it to stage 2

what
拉力赛只是第一关啦
well while you were finishing the massive
完成后解锁下一关
endurance feat you and car stage1
这就是第二关

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!