Some says that if he is ever overtaken,he will actually lay an egg.
很多圈之后
还是看不到那小菲亚特的踪迹
Still, no sign of the little fiat,
我都不敢相信我的眼睛 他消失了
I can scarcely believe my eyes,it’s just not anywhere to be seen.
尼玛试替哥跑哪去了
Where the hell is the stig?
啊他在这 就在他的小菲亚特里
There he is. There he is in his little fiat.
杰里米赶上他了 那就是试替哥
Jeremy is on him. There is the Stig.
他只有165马力 我有425 进入射程了
165 house power he’s got. I’ve got 425.he is in range.
杰里米正试图超越 试替哥在阻挡他 没成功 他要
Jeremy is trying to get pass.He is blocking him.He is not having it,is he
现在他正在左右晃 化身马尔多纳多
Now he is waeving around. He’s been Maldonado.
啊我超不过杰里米
Oh, no I can’t get pass Jeremy.
想超我没门 挡着你
Not sideways. I’m stop Hammond,
我这样赶不上试替哥啊
which means I can’t get pass the Stig if I’m doing that.
理查德 没用的
Oh, Richard, that’s not helping.
哦 啊
Oh, oh.
啊 我失控了 尼玛
Oh, I’ve span. Oh, shit.
尼玛 我搞砸了
Oh, shit. Oh, dear. I’ve done a bad thing.
我没法否认 我撞了
I’m not denying it. I’ve crashed.
我们知道 我看见你飞出去了
Yes, we know, I saw you go off.
我弄坏了车子 为啥受伤的总是我
I broke the car, it’s always me, always me.
不需要担心哈蒙德了
No need to worry about Hammond any more.
追上他
Go get him.
啊我现在倒觉得杰里米在为团队奋斗了
Yeah, I like to think that Jeremy is doing that for the team now.
好 看我追它
Right, go get him.
我来了
Here I come.
往右晃一下再左走
Faint right go left.
我快超过你了 试替哥
We are going to do now, Stig
我抓住你了 把你卡在外面
Yes, I’ve got you. I’ve got you stuffed out there.
他的每一根纤维都在散发着怒气
Rage is emanating from every fibre of his being.
因为他知道 他将成为历史
Cos he knows, he is history.
胜利在我手
Victory is mine.
待会见哈蒙德 得摆出我的标志性表情
When I see Hammond, practice my face.
好吧 但是 说嘛 感觉什么样的? 超过试替哥的感觉
Alright, but, come on, what’s it like? Actually overtaking the Stig.
额有点奇怪 就像神秘博士的特殊效应
Well, it’s strange. Because it’s like a Doctor Who special effect.
就像是时间和空间 他们在运动
It’s like a space and time. They move.
像时空隧♥道♥?
Was it like a tunnel?
听到没
You can hear, oh?
他过来了
Here he comes now.
他来了
There he is.
有点奇怪 因为这从没发生过
This is a bit weird. Cos this never happened.
他一辈子都没发生过 他从未被打败
No, it’s never happened in his entire life. He’s never been overtaken.
我猜他现在应该心情不好
I think he is probably in a bad mood.
-他才不会心情不好
-我是说他才没什么心情 -他可是试替哥
He won’t be in bad mood. I mean he doesn’t get any mood. He is the Stig.
我们只是…
We just live…
他的肢体语言向来糟糕
It is known that his body language is bad.
看起来不像是…
We are not looking like a…
他很好 他没事…
He is alright, he is ok…
不 他很愤怒
No, he is bully
我很惊讶 那…
I’m surprised, that’s…
这… 来我们看看这个…
This, that’s…let’s look at this
这个看起来就像是蹭过地毯的小狗鼻子
Please, that looks like a puppy have its nose rubed in the carpet.
看你撞坏了这块面板 对的
So you’ve done this panel. Yes.
你还撞坏了 这边一块
You’ve also done, I notice, you’ve done this panel.
对 这边这块
Yup. This panel here.
还有门
And the door.
所以现在该闪人了
Sp it’s time to move on now. It is.
恩对
Hum…yes, please.
你应该想开下宝马
You’d like a ride in the BMW.
是的
Yes, please.
啊尼玛的
Oh, for God’s sake.
太幼稚了
That’s childish, isn’t it?
第二天早餐后 我们决定
The next morning, over breakfast, we decided not to do the next leg of our journey
抛弃那辆侧面喷了绅士香肠的车子
in a car with a gentleman sausage painted on the side.
这里是托斯卡纳 我在想该开什么车
This is Tuscany, I’m trying to think what car, we should be using here.
因为这里是新工党可爱的精神家园 比如布莱尔啊…
Cos it’s sort of new labour,lovely,spiritual home,you know,Tony Blair
什么合适
What a fit
混动
Hybrid.
只有环保的才能与这边的情境完美契合
You’ve got to blend in, you’ve got use something that is eco-friendly.
对 我们开混动车 好啊
Yeah, we will drive a hybrid. Ok
吃有机蔬菜和泥土
We’ll eat organic vegetables and mud.
我们也不用肥皂了
We won’t use soap while we are here.
拿树叶蔽体就好
We will just use leaves.
我正想换一种全新的生活方式
I’m looking forward to trying a new life style.
这辆车就是我们开的混动车
This would be the hybrid we’d be driving.
环保的迈凯轮P1
The tree-hugging McLaren P1.
我们正开着一辆电动车行驶在机车道上
We’re actually on a motorway in an electro drive.
128km/h
That’s 80 miles an hour.
毫不费力啊
Really not trying.
人们经常问如果电动车占据主流了 我们该怎么办
People go on about what are we gonna do when electric cars come along.
在寂静中飞驰
Drive like a maniac in silence.
只用电池都比高尔夫GTI快
It’s quicker than a Golf GTI just using its batteries.
如果你厌烦了这安静的环境
And when you get bored with the sound of silence,
那就唤醒那台V8吧
you just turn on the V8 sound track.
唔 这声浪真动听
Woo, we make some good noises.
感受到那强大的扭矩了没 真是太快了
You feel the torque then? It is properly fast.
驾驶大多数车子 你都随时能油门全开
Most cars you can use full throttle pretty much whenever you want.
这车不行 如果你打算踩地板油
Well, this, you just can’t. if you use full throttle in this.
你必须胸有成竹
You need to be pretty certain
会跑的飞快
There is a big run off.
对 快得没边
Yeah, there is run offs everywhere.
天 这转向简直是…
God, the steering in this is just…
你会觉得它似乎在瞬移 对
Yeah, you can feel it darts. Absolutely.
这轮胎好带感
Must feel amazing at the wheel.
必须的
It does. Hum.
你知道超跑在这种颠簸路很恼火
Also the way, you know bumps can often upset supercar .
但是这悬架很好的解决了这个问题
But because the suspension in this, they just don’t.
-开起来感觉不错 -好
Glad it feels good to drive. Good.
听到这很是欣慰啊
Really really pleased to hear that.
为啥不是我开?
Why aren’t I driving?
我还没开过呢 该我了
Well, I’ve never driven it. It’s my go.
昨天你开540马力都撞了
Yesterday, you have 540 horse powers. And you crashed.
这货有904马力
This has 904.
我不会撞的
I won’t crash it.
我跟你说吧 什么?
So I tell you what. What?
这车真不错 别具一格
It’s really good. It doesn’t feel like any other supercar.
不一样? 对
Does it not? No.
我没开过怎么知道什么感觉
I don’t know how it feels because I’ve never driven it.
为了不让哈蒙德继续抱怨
To trying put an end to Hammond’s moaning.
开这么慢是想让我开吗? 才不是
you’ll gonna let me drive. Is that why you are slowing? No.
我决定在葡萄园停下 试试盲品
I decided to stop off at a vineyard for some blind wine tasting.
-红酒 -不 这是白的
Red. No, it’s white.
这尼玛 -抱歉哥们
Oh, dame it! I’m sorry, mate.
好 咱们试试这个 拿好
Right, let’s try this one, hang on.
尝出来没?
Got it?
啤酒 错 那是红酒 -啊再来一杯
Beer. No, it’s red. Yeah, one more, one more.
尝出来没
What are you getting?
-红酒 -不对差不多 这是调过的
Red. No, well, nearly, redbull. it was diet though.
看嘛 你蒙上眼了
You see, you are blinded.
我去 真是红牛
Really, redbull.
-嘿 -啥
Hey. What.
-你喝酒了 -对啊 -那你不能开车咯
You swallowed the wine. Yeah. You can’t drive.
我什么都没碰
I haven’t had anything.
我倒酒 你喝酒 你不能开车
I’ve been pouring, you’ve been drinking. You cannot drive.
-你故意的 -不是啊
You did that on purpose. No.
上车 快点上车
Get in the car. Come on, get in.
我刚发现一个小问题
There was however a small problem that I just thought of.
啊我的背 我进不去啊
Oh, my back. I can’t get in.
进来啊 不行
Get in the car. I can’t.
进来 我进不来 -进来啊 -不行你看
Just get in the car. I can’t. Get in.I am not, look
我的背啊
Ooh, my back again.
幸运的是 我选择了一条最安全的道路回旅馆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!