有个在红灯时自动熄火的装置
There’s a device which shuts down the engine at the set of traffic lights,
还有四驱
and there’s 4 wheel drive.
但别以为它会安分守己
But don’t think that they’ve made it all sensible.
哦天啊 听听这个
Oh, my God. Listen to that.
它的引擎依旧是盖拉多的5.2升V10
It’s got the same 5.2 liter V10 as in the Gallardo.
但是换上了新的气缸盖和排气系统
It’s got the new top end, and a new exhaust system,
一踩下油门就能感觉到变化
a point that makes itself clear as soon as you put your foot down.

Yeah!
它的拨片DSG变速箱和奥迪R8相同
It’s got the same flappy paddle DSG gearbox as you get in the Audi R8,
这个消息非常好 因为
which is a very good news because that’s one of,
这几乎是世界上最好的变速箱
if not the best gearbox in the world. Instant!
这里还有个按钮写着anima
And I‘ve got a button here,it’s the “anima” button,
就是意大利语的”动物”
that’s Italian for “animal”.
我猜哈蒙德正坐在兰博基尼里面讲着动物
I bet Hammond is sitting in his Lamborghini now talking about animals,
因为他不知道anima这个词
because he doesn’t know that “anima”,
在意大利语里 其实是”灵魂”
which is what the button’s called,in Italian means “soul”.
它有三种模式 那么我猜代表三种动物
And there are 3 different modes so I’m guessing they’re like different animals?
舒适选项应该是兔子 很快 但有些松软
The soft one is probably a hare, fast but quite fluffy,
中间这个大概是猎豹
and then you can go for the middle one that’s maybe a cheetah,
最后那个凶猛的就是老虎
then the really angry one is a tiger.
我要试试老虎
I’m going tiger.
按下去 悬挂立即变硬
If you push it, it just firms up the dampers.
它不会把汽车变成大象
It doesn’t turn the car into an elephant.
这和动物半毛钱关系没有 好一个傻帽
Nothing to do with animals, what a blithering idiot.
很多时候Huracan驾驶起来
There are times pushing on like this when the Huracan feels
更像是跑车而非超跑 这是种赞美
more like a sports car than a supercar and that is a compliment.
因为我的意思是 它更像是某种
Because what I’m saying is it feels more like something
你能利用并驾驭的东西 并非一头蛮牛
you can use and drive hard rather than a bored bull.
转向非常优秀
The steering is superb.
天啊 这东西真棒
God, this thing is good.
它还是兰博 还是那么激动人心
It’s still a Lambo. This is still exciting.
Huracan保留了兰博的真谛
当哈蒙德为此兴奋时
With Hammond now very happy that the Huracan was behaving as a true Lamborghini should,
我们驶向意大利最不为人知的几处珍宝之一
we headed into one of Italy’s least well known treasures.
博洛尼亚 拥有两家篮球俱乐部
意大利第七繁忙的机场
Bologna, home to 2 basketball clubs,the 7th busiest airport in all of Italy,
还有这个 17世纪意大利的精品建筑
and this,a magnificent piece of 17th century architecture,
我知道哈蒙德想了解更多
that I knew Hammond was dying to find out about.
好 注意了哈蒙德 这是世界上最长的柱廊
All right, pay attention Hammond, this is the longest portico in the world, ok?
它有4公里 从博洛尼亚这头一直到那边的教堂
It’s 4 kilometers,goes all the way from this part of Bologna to a church of that part,
这样人们去教堂就不会被太阳晒到
and so people can go to church without walking in the sun.
我不关心
I’m not interested.
666对柱子 你想知道为什么选这个数字吗
666 arches, and would you like to know why they chose the number of beast?
不 我只想知道哪能找到我的意大利肉酱面
No, what I’d like to know is where I can get my spaghetti Bolognese.
因为那才是我来的目的 它在哪
‘cause that’s why I’m here for. Where is it?
带着这个问题 我们出发了
And with that, we were off.
显然 我不需要呆在车棚下
Obviously,I don’t need to be in the shade because
因为我有地中海式的橄榄肤色
I have a Mediterranean olive complexion.
于是我打开650S的顶棚 也不怕太阳烤
That means I can take the roof off the 650S and not suffer at all.
真棒
Excellent.
说实话
I’ll be honest,
我有点嫉妒漂亮的敞篷迈凯伦
that I am slightly annoyed by how good that McLaren looks with the roof off.
突然间它有了超跑的炫酷元素 看着真棒
Suddenly it’s got all that drama you need in the supercar. It looks brilliant.
该死
Damn.
到了 我们进入博洛尼亚的中心 赤色之城
And here we are, entering the center of Bologna,the red city,
这样叫它 是因为是意大利共♥产♥党的大本营
so-named because it’s the communist capital of Italy,
而且是兰博基尼的故乡
and it’s the home of Lamborghini.
该死的共♥产♥主义的象征
That communist icon.
在市中心我们停好车 没造成一点轰动
In the city center we parked in a square which caused no fuss at all.
很高兴见到你 保重
– Nice to meet you,take care.
-我为我朋友抱歉 -哦我真得走了
– I apologize for my friend, -Oh, I’d really like to go now.
他 他饿的时候就不太正常
he’s… he gets crotchety when he’s hungry.
我没病我只是想吃东西
I’m not crotchety I just wanna go and eat.
-我能去找找吗 -好的去吧
– Can I go and get it? – Yes, you go.
好吧 我要 再见
Right, I’m gonna… bye.
-我要去 -你更喜欢哪个
– I’m gonna go and .. – Which one do you like best?
兰博基尼还是迈凯伦
Lamborghini or McLaren?
迈凯伦 迈凯伦
– McLaren. – The McLaren?

Yeah.
就算在这里 迈凯伦都比兰博受欢迎
McLaren more than the Lamborghini even here.
我能点份肉酱意面
I’ll have these spaghetti Bolognese, please?
不不不
No. no, no.
请给我一份肉酱意面
I’ll have spaghetti Bolognese, please.
波罗格纳的肉酱意面
Spaghetti Bolognese that’s in Bologn…
不 没有意面
No. no spaghetti.
意大 利面 肉 不不不
– Spa… ghetti… Bologn… – NOOOO.
不存在 这里没有肉酱意面
Not exist, there’s no Spaghetti Bolognese.
确定?
Sure?
意面 没有
Spaghetti, no.
好吧
Ok.
最终 我只好承认失败
去找杰里米 他刚吃完晚餐
Eventually,I had to concede defeat,and join Jeremy,who just finished his dinner.
-晚上好 -哇哦
– Evening. -Wow
-真荒唐 -什么
– This is ridiculous. – What?
你在哪都找不到肉酱意面
You can’t get spaghetti Bolognese anywhere…
不能吗 在博洛尼亚
– Can you not? – in Bologna.
不可思议 那你要了什么
– That’s unbelievable. – What have you had anyway?
我要了个 ragù
I had a ragù.
听着就恶心
Sounds disgusting.
不管了 听着 不管它
Anyway, listen, never mind that.
我预约了今晚的房♥间 我有个主意
I booked a hotel for tonight,and I’ve got an idea.
它只有一个好房♥间 好
– It’s got one really good room, ok? – Right.
谁第一个到谁就住进去
Whoever gets there first can have the room.
-那我们就比赛 -对
– So we’ll race there… – Yeah.
-第一个到的入住 -没错
– first one there gets that room. – Yeah. Rally.
好 那我做好准备了
Alright. Yeah I’m up for that.
你同意了 好 让我吃完 然后我们出发
You’re up for that? Alright, I just finish it, and we can get going.
肉酱意面
Spaghetti Bolognese.
Ragù.
3, 2, 1, 出发
3, 2, 1, go.
卫星导航在这
Sat nav is the answer here.
好的 点进去
So, that, put it in.
就这样
Here we go.
不知道他要去哪
Don’t know where he is going.
当然 哈蒙德不知道的是 在这样的老城
What Hammond doesn’t realize,of course,is that in old cities like this,
即便是奥迪的卫星导航都无济于事
even Audi’s satellite navigation is useless.
当地地理知识才是你需要的 而我正好拥有
Local knowledge, that’s what you need, and I know it is right here.
我很喜欢这种把卫星导航整合到仪表板的做法
I love the way the sat nav is integrated into the main instrument binnacle
而不是丑陋的分成两块屏幕
rather than a separate ugly screen.
好 呃 呃
Ok, er… er…
好像 我觉得走那儿
sort of… I think it’s that way
当哈蒙德在惹恼当地的快递小哥时
while Hammond was annoying local delivery drivers
我用老派的做法奔向目标
I was making progress the old fashioned way
棒极了 northdella街 开过这个大雕塑
good. so right on northdella, pass that big statue
恩 我知道我在哪了
yes I know where I am now
我比导航懂得多
I know more than satellite navigation
好吧 是个人都比麦克拉伦的导航厉害
well everyone knows more than McLaren’s satellite navigation
因为 它真的是啥也不会
because it knows… literally nathing at all
它能告诉你去过哪
it tells you where you’ve been
想去哪
it tells you where you think you want to be
但就是没法告诉你在哪 往哪去
but never tells you where you are or where are you going
这可不能左转
it’s not left here
我要直走
shraight on
啊要右转要右转
no it was right it was right
这里应该右转才对
it should down the right there
大部分超跑在城里
事实上所有超跑都显得又大又笨
in cities most supercars in fact all supercars feel enormous and ungainly
驾驶它们就像牵着公牛逛瓷器店
they really do feel like you going into a china shop with a bull
这车不同 它仿佛紧缩在你周围 显得很小只
this though it doesn’t it shrinks around you it feels tiny
说到小只的那个
and speaking of Hammond
天啊 要是能选宽点的路就好了
god,it would be able to select width of street
这样的车宽 真不好判断
it’s really hard to judge this car
这里挤进去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!