And celebrate it with a glass of lemonade in the game of tennis.
-我都没看到球 -太刺♥激♥了
I didn’t even see it.It was exciting.
15比0 我再怎么样也追不上
Fifteen love(zero).I’m never gonna get that way.
打得不错哦 是的 我知道
Well done,well play.Yeah,I know.
漂亮漂亮
cheers,mate. Good game
绝对没有奉承你哦
There’s no claw that.No not really
在打完时长28秒的比赛后 我们边喝柠檬水边讨论了起来
After our epic 28 second match.We have our lemonade and argument.
这柠檬水太好喝了
What delicious lemonade I have ever
-我从没喝过这么好的 -太美味了
I never have better than this.It’s very
从没喝过那么好喝的
best I have ever taste.
今天下午
And this afternoon,
我将会驾驶
I shall be driving
一辆3.0升的Capri
a 3 litre Capri
在 Capri 岛上开 等等
on the island Capri.Hang on
只有一辆3.0升的啊
There’s only one 3 litre.
-我知道 -那为啥不是我开呢
I know.Well,why it’s you have it.
-你可以开2.8升的那一辆啊 -你去开2.8的
You can have a 2.8. No you have the 2.8.I would drive
2.8的马力更大
2.8 is more powerful
2.8 的马力更大
The 2.8 is more powerful
而你又喜欢大马力
And you like POWER,etc
我知道 但是 3.0 升的是化油器版本
Yes,I know.But the 3 litres get the carburettors.Yours
-我要3.0的 -你开电喷的去
I want the 3 litre.You could have the fuel injection.
我不要电喷的 我要更经典的化油器的
I don’t want fuel injection,I want carbs.It’s a classic car.
不 2.8的才更经典
No no,the 2.8 is classic.
-哥们 你的内心是想要一辆2.8的 -才不是呢
You know you want a 2.8,dude. No,I don’t.
于是
And so
我们有了一个计划
we hatch a plan.
计划如下
Here is what gonna happen,
我们各开一艘快艇
we’re gonna get a couple of speed boats,
比赛前往Capri
and we gonna race to Capri.
谁先到那里
And whoever get there first
-谁开3.0升的 -我能呵呵一下嘛
has the 3 litre.Yeah,can I make a perfect claim
这纯粹是他的点子
this was his idea
因为他知道我不会开船
he thought it,because I can’t drive a boat
那都怪你 你事先应该想到的
Well,it’s your fault,you should thought of that.
这是你的主意啊 我可没想开船比赛
Well,I…It’s your idea,I wouldn’t plan a boat race.
-我们俩商量的啊 -不是 是你一个人
We hatch the plan.No we didn’t,you hatch the plan.
因为我不会开船
Because I can’t drive a boat.
很简单的啦
It’s not difficult
不幸的是 对于这个伯明翰人来讲
Unfortunately,for the man from Birmingham
是困难
it was
准备好了嘛
Are you ready?
没呢
No,I’m not.
-为啥 -因为我不会开船
why not? I don’t know how to work it
有两个油门用来控制前后 这是双螺旋桨的
You get those 2 throttles,that’s forward and backward.It’s twin screw
襟翼用来调节船的高度
You got the flap that trim you out
速度起来以后船头会升高
As you go up,the nose of the boat will raise,
放下襟翼使船头降低保持水平
you put the flaps down that bring the nose down get you on the plane
我又不是开飞机为啥会有襟翼呢 飞机才有啊
I’m not on the plane,why am I got the flaps,they are on planes
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
还没呢
No.I’m still not ready.
开船的时候方向是真的要反着打嘛
The steering,is it true that is the oppsite way on the boat,
要往左就向右打
boat,if you want go left steer right
是啊是啊 真是个傻缺
Yes that’s true.That’s an idiot.
所以就是两个油门 还是反着的
And so there are two throttles that’s easily verse
应该表示向前的意思
“For” means forward,I presume
詹姆斯邦德哪有这么多时间来琢磨 开就是了
James Bond doesn’t do this when he gets on a speed boat,just go!
准备 3 2 1 出发
Are you ready? In 3 2 1 Go!
好嘞
Yes
这样才像话嘛
god this is what I called motoring now.
-吓尿啊 -马力全开
I’m scard. -Unleash the power!
急死人了
This is nerve wrecking
我要在Capri岛开3.0升的Capri 我不要2.8的
I want to drive that 3 litre capri on Capri.I don’t want the 2.8.
不妙 巨浪来袭
Massive wave there,don’t like those.
开起来太蛋疼了
Will they…oh,this is terrible.
他在挣扎 太好了他远远落后
Struggling,yes he is far far behind now.
只有一个点那么大
expect frankly,
雷霆骑士1号♥向傻子一坨问话
This is Thunder rider 1 to Inappropriate stock
你情况如何
How are you doing?
我的船不叫这个名字
That’s not the name of my boat.
我转速是23 你的情况如何
I’m doing 23 aside,what about you?
我听不懂你是啥意思
I don’t know what you are talking about.
看看转速表啊 你个超级傻缺
Look at the red counter,you blathering idiot.
感觉不好
Oh,I don’t like this.Oh my god
胜利属于我 3.0升Capri 是我的
Victiory is mine,the 3 litre is mine.
不过唯一的问题是
The only trouble was,
我好像找错岛了
the islnd that I was racing towards didn’t look anything like Capri.
这不是Capri 这边肯定是意大利
Now,Capri it’s not that,it is not..that’s definitely Italy.
有人把Capri岛偷走了 我找不到了
Somebody has stolen Capri and it’s missing,it’gone.
当杰里米在那嚷嚷的时候
While Jeremy was busy shouting.
我觉得Capri岛在那里
I think that is Capri over there.
我也越来越自信了
I was getting more and more confident.
说实话 这一点也不难
I’ll be honest,it’s not difficult.
把这两个拉杆往前一掰就行了
You just sort of put these things forward,you know.
我还没意识到时 我就已经追上了 比赛重新开始
Before I knew it,I caught up and the race was back on.
Capri岛近在眼前
With Capri now firmly in our sight,
这就变成了直线加速赛了
it was a stright line drug race to the finish.
哦 速度飙起来了
oh It got some speed up now
来啰 直接冲向终点
Here we go,spread to the finish line.
哦耶
Oh yes
接着很奇怪 我的领先优势没了 神马情况
And then weirdly,I began to loose my lead.Oh,what’s that?
速度
The speed!
他是开了什么挂
Oh god,how does that happen?
我觉得我的船马力更大一些
I think my boat got more powerful engine.
我忘记告诉哈蒙德终点线是在港口了
Our finish line was the port.A fact which I fogget to tell Hammond.
胜利是属于我的
Victory is mine oh mine
你往哪走
Where are you going?
我往港口里面开啊 你要去哪
I’m going to the port,where are you going?
天哪 为啥完全没标记
Why isn’t it signed,for gods sake.
是时候坦白了
With that,it was the time to fess up
哈蒙德 你知道你的船有多少马力吗
Hammond,do you know how many horsepower your boat got?
-不知道 多少? -500
No,how many? 500
你的有多少呢
Wow,how many have you got?
700马力
我了个去
Oh,for gods sake.
你个骗子
Cheating
轮渡 好大只的轮渡
Ferry,massive ferry.
最终哈蒙德在路人的帮助下把船停好了
Eventually,after Hammond got a man to help him park the boat.
往后倒点
Better rervers
我们来到了两辆Capri面前
We were introduced to our Capris.
太美了
They are beautiful -Gorgeous cars
-好顶赞 -是的
This is it,Hammond -yes
梦想成真了
This is the realization of the dream.
其实我很高兴选了这一辆
I’m actually pleased I got this one.
因为这辆2.8的和我有着更多的共鸣
Cause this is the one that resonate more for me
因为我比你年轻
Because I’m younger than you
我就是这样想的
This is what I think of.
完美极了 我们两在Capri岛上开着Capri
It’s perfect.The fact is we both have Capris and this is Capri.
我们成功了 这将是最完美的一个下午
We have done that.This is gonna to be the one of the best afternoons ever.
我们做到了
We have done it.
听听这达格南的美妙之音
listen to that,the sweat music of Dagenham
注:Dagenham为Capri的装配工厂所在地
仅仅过了几百码…
不幸的是我们的完美公路之旅又一次提前结束了
Unfortunately,once again,our perefect road trip has come to a premature end.
是车的问题啊 不是我做的
It’s the car does that,I didn’t want do that.Stop,sh
杰里米然后和警官讲了几句意大利语 然后我们就呵呵了
Jeremy then spoke to the officer in Italian,which made everthing worse.
相当的呵呵
a lot worse
你个猪队友
You total plum sack!
我们能喝杯茶嘛
Would it be possible to get us a cup of tea?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!