But, the Mercedes cost nearly 38000 pounds,
比这辆Golf贵了7千镑 会快的那么多吗
7000 more than the golf,so is it really that much faster?
3 2 1 出发
3 2 1 Go
没错 你自己看 直接就跑远了
No, you just look at that, that is just romping away.
是啊 这个快得多
Yeah this is faster.
对于2升的小车 297马力确实不少
Well this is 297 break horsepower, that’s a lot from a 2L car.
那他们是怎么从你那台里榨出355的?
Where the hell have they got 355 from in yours?
2升的引擎里萃出355匹!
355 break form a 2L!
对于掀背来说 确实快的匪夷所思
For a hatchback, that is ludicrously fast.
有感于去年公路之路的半途夭折
Mind full of premature end to last year’s road trip,
我们转而开始温柔地巡航
we settle down into a gentle cruise.
天哪 别让他看到火山
Oh god. Don’t let him see the volcano
要不他会花一整天研究那些石头之类的
or we’ll end up spending the rest of the day groping rocks or things.
哈蒙德 那是维苏威火山吗
Hammond, is that the Vesuvius over there?
不 不是
No, no it’s not.
绝对是
Yes it is.
那就是说我们快到庞培古城了
That means we are very close to Pompeii.
请不要让我浪费一下午时间在那研究破石头
Please don’t make me spend the afternoon standing about groping rocks.
你让我开拼装车 我就让你去庞培
You made me driving a kit-kart, I’m making you going to Pompeii.
万幸 庞培古城人有点多
Happily however, Pompeii was a bit touristy.
我俩被认出来了
Hammond I may have caught up a bit here.
这主意真棒
Oh great idea this is.
于是我们的观光计划没戏了
Which meant our sightseeing was impossible.
感谢你观看节目
Thank you for watching it.
“我太爱你啦”
“I love you so much.”
“安德鲁 击个掌”
“Andrew give me a hand”
我不叫安德鲁
I’m not Andrew
谢谢你看节目
Thanks for watching the show.
他们以为我叫安德鲁
They think I’m called Andrew.
于是安德鲁和我很快继续开往苏莲托
Which meant that Andrew and I were soon back on our way to Sorrento.
但是 制♥作♥人要求我们暂停
However, the producers then made us pull over to
在世上最糟的地点录制预告
do promotional activity at the worst location ever.
为什么不是你读呢
But why didn’t you read this?
你咋不读呢
Why didn’t you read it?
女士们先生们 受BBC合同附属细则之命
Ladies and gentlemen propelled in front of the camera
我们站在镜头前
by the small print in their contrast.
因为BBC的律师要比我们的律师强
Cause the BBC’s lawyers are better than our lawyers,
在这里向你们介绍我们的新D-VD
we are here to tell you about our new D-VD.
我们的全新DVD叫做最…叫啥来着?
Our brand new top gear DVD is called top-What is it called?
我们的全新DVD叫做完美公路之旅2
Our brand new top gear DVD is called The Perfect Road Trip 2.
内容如下 这样是不是太啰嗦了
and here’s some of the things with — that’s too much isn’t it
如果你们很感兴趣的话
just in case you were wondering
如果你们
just in case you
在今年全新的 DVD
this year for our all new Top Gear DVD
节目中我们洗心革面 重新做人
we’ve been working hard to put right all the things went wrong
乐队开始演奏了
the band started.the band started.Tell me
乐队 还有大炮
the band is make ohh the cannon
这也是醉了
oh that’s got it that’s shifted it
真是选的一手好地点啊
best location ever isn’t it –superb
欢迎光临 BBC 商城 即将上映
hello BBC shop coming up now
-只是一家商城吗 -啥? -不只是一家吧
Just One shop — what –Just One shop
你好镜报读者!
hello the Mirror coming up
太阳报汽车版你们好啊!
hello Sun Motors and coming up
你好Bling Box! 虽然我不认识你们 但是
hello Bling Box I have literally no idea who you are but coming up
-尼罗河商城好啊 -是亚马逊
hello Nile coming up now.It’s Amazon
iTunes用户你们好 你将看到全新DVD特辑完美公路之旅2
hello iTunes coming up now some exclusive action from brand-new Top Gear DVD
-其中的独家片段 -嘭!
the perfect road trip 2 –bang
我要忍♥住
I better hold out.
真是碉堡了
It’s explosive
有史以来最差的 -哔-嘭
that is the worst ever *** bang
搞完这些公♥关♥的破事以后我们开始坐下来聊聊车
with the contractual obligation fulfilled we settled down to talk about cars
P1 是最棒的
P1 it is the best
好吧
yes
我觉得就是的
no it is, I mean it just is
我可不想讨论
look I’m not admitting to anything about it
P1 和 918 到底谁快谁慢
being quicker or slower than 918 but
但是 P1 确实很耀眼很惊艳
yeah that was dazzled I was amazed
前所未有的体验
it feels unlike anything else
考维特Stingray也带来了很大的惊喜 我知道你暗恋这车
big surprise the Corvette Stingray which I know you secretly like
我明明是公开的喜欢这车
no I don’t secretly like I publicly like the Corvette
考维特是不错 但是
yeah the Corvette’s a good car but
得了吧 又来了
come on then here we go
如果要我在这次旅途选车带走
the car I would take away from this
快乐的住在德文或是瑞吉的乡下小屋的话
我选阿尔法4C
then happily live in a cottage in Devon and Regis is the Alfa 4C
说不定还带她去公园里面踢秋天的落叶玩呢
maybe walk through a Park kicking through autumn leaves with it
我已经无法用言语来形容我对这车的爱了
I can’t find the words to discribe how much I like that car
在火山的那一头 4C说不定正在自♥由♥的前行
somewhere out there beyond the volcano the 4C is roaming free
在某男人操控下
in the hands of another man
有什么我能帮您的么 先生
May I help you sir?Oh.
我要一份肉酱意面
yes could I have a Ragù please
Ragù到底是个啥玩意 你一直说
well what is a Ragù, you always say that
在英国我们把它叫做Spaghetti Bolognese
Ragù, in England we call it Spaghetti Bolognese
原来你每天都在吃啊
well you’ve had that everyday
是啊
I know
这就是 原来就是一个东西啊 就像番茄炖肉和那啥
and that is spa… well it’s the same it’s like tomatos and meat
是啊是啊
yeah yeah yeah yeah
你吃完就知道了
you’d eat is and go this is Spaghetti Bolognese
所以这么多天
so you’ve been having Spaghetti Bolognese essentially
你每天都在吃肉酱意面
every single day of this trip
我都说了我要 Ragù 然后你觉得这名字太恶心了就没要
I said I’ve had Ragù you said errr that sounds disgusting
为什么不叫Spaghetti Bolognese 而非要叫Ragù
why don’t they call it Spaghetti Bolognese why call it Ragù
因为它就叫Ragù
cause it`s called Ragù
这两个东西是一样的吧 是的
a Ragù is Spaghetti Bologese yes -the same
为啥不叫Spaghetti Bolognese
why don’t you say Spaghetti Bologese
因为点Spaghetti Bolognese的话端上来的就是香肠意面
because Spaghetti Bologese is a sausage
-真是可怕啊 -才不
it’s horrible — it isn’t horrible
第二天早上
the next morning
我们距离Capri还有一段美如画的 16 公里的海滨公路
we were faced a exquisite 10 mile drive along the coast towards Capri
我都觉得当代的新车
and neither of us could think of a single morden car
没有配得上这条路的
that would capture the moment
所以我们找来了两辆经典阿尔法罗密欧
so we went for these two classic Alfa Romeoes
1962年的Touring Spider以及1963年的Giulia Spider
a 1962 Touring Spider and 1963 Giulia Spider
我认为没有更好的选择了
oh I don’t think we could have done any better
在恰当的时刻 正确的地点 开合适的车
absolute proof that the right car in the right place
简直不要太爽
at the right moment can add up to perfection
在这段路上 我们本可以驾驶任何一辆之前的车
this stretch of road we could driven it up and down in any morden cars we’ve driven
但我们想要这种特别感 我们找到了
we wanted something special and boy we have got it
阿尔法
Alfas
阿尔法罗密欧4C的起源可以追溯到这款车
the Alfa Romeo 4C could trace it’s root back to this car
Giulia Spider
the Giulia Spider
这正是一切汽车梦幻之旅的基石
this is the dream on which all motoring dreams were built
我知道你看的是
伯明翰小伙子开着一辆借来的意大利车
I know what you all seeing is a short Brummie in a borrowed Italian car
但是在我心中这完全不一样
but the image in my mind is completely different
我就是Clark Gable
Clark Gable
连杰里米坐进那车以后都精神多了
even Jeremy is pulling that off in that car
我就像是Edward Fox和Sophia Loren
in my mind I’m Edward Fox,Sophia Loren
我就是Grace Kelly 不 我才不是她呢
I’m Grace Kelly.No I’m not Grace Kelly,
她就是从这样的悬崖上掉下去的
she plummeted to a death off a road very similar to this
这样不是很有意思嘛
it’s funny isn’t it
你可以开船路过并羡慕这样的风景
you can sail through a beautiful bit of scenery looking at it and admire it
但是开着这种车
or in a car like this
与景色融为一体
you can become part of that scene
我就是这样爱上汽车的
my love of cars was born from imagery like this
蓝天 大海 山路 和一辆软顶阿尔法
a mountain road a soft top Alfa the bule sky the sea
我找不到比此刻更令人高兴的瞬间了
it’s hard to think really how I could be happier in a car that I am now
不过我突然意识到差了点什么
then I remembered actually there was something missing
是时候来段 Monro的音乐了
I guess it’s time to cue the Monro now
这简直就是全片的高♥潮♥啊
this is the perfect bits of the perfect road trip
不久我们抵达了可以开船通往 Capri 的酒店
Soon we arrived the hotel,from where we could sail to Capri.
然后打着网球喝着柠檬水来庆贺这一刻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!