No way.
加油啊 小阿尔法
Come on, little Alfa.
注意看 超过去了
And look,it is coming through.
-去他的 -受着吧
Damn it. Have that.
不好 又回到直道了
No I’m back on the straight again.
天吖 它确实有几分能耐
God it got some grounds.
极速驶过直道
masive speed though the straight.
巨无霸汉堡确实比意式烤面包在直道快
The Big Mac is faster on the straight than the bruschetta.
很多圈过后 哈蒙德明智的认为应当进维修区缓一缓
After many many laps, Hammond sensibly decided we should go into the pits.
再这么下去
We carry on like this,
我们会出事的
we are going to crash.
就你会吧
Well you are.
反正 我有个好点子
Anyway, I have genuinely had an idea.
-什么? -我确实想知道哪辆车更快
What?Right. I would love to find out which of this two is the fastest.
最好的办法是让科学说话
And the best way to do that is to use science,
也就是派出试替哥
and the best way to do that is to use the Stig.
让试替哥尽全力分别开一圈
We put the Stig in each of the two cars,one hot lap,in each car.
用圈速判定出
Then we will have the definitely answer
两台截然不同的座驾 哪台在这里更快
which of this two very different cars is fastest around this track.
所以我得把钥匙交给试替哥
So you are asking me to give this keys of
让它开走我最爱的小车
the nicest little car I’ve ever driven to the Stig.
-你真的爱上她了-没错
You really have fallen for that. Yes,I have
但你必须那么做
Well you gonna have to hand it out.
说实话 不开玩笑 我确实想知道
Actually, joking apart, I’m quite interesting in that.
因为我知道 在赛道上半段
Cause I would like to know,I know the first half of the track,
考维特比较快
the Corvette is gonna be quick,
下半段 阿尔法比较快
the second half, the Alfa’s quick.
因为下半段是阿尔法的地盘啊
Cause the second half is Alfa land.
没错 就这么着 请它来吧
No I agree, let’s find him, and make him do that.
不知道它哪去了
I don’t know.
不知怎的 我们离开维修区来到赛事控制室的功夫
Somehow between us leaving the pits and getting to race control,
试替哥已经把考维特停到起跑线
Stig have lined up the Corvette on the start line.
-我喜欢这样 -我也是
I like this. I do.
能看到赛道的每个角落吗
Can we get on to see our track.
用这个能看到别人家的卧室吗
Can we see in people’s bedrooms with this one.
-可以 -真的? -不行吧 实际上..
Yes Jeremy. Can we. No. Actually.
他在那
There he is.
天 他开的飞快
God he’s go very fast.
我真真的想知道谁更快 我也是
I’m genuinely fascinated which of it is the quickest.I am.
挺奇怪的 因为 这比赛是
It is wired though.cause it is …where we at is…
复古风格和未来趋势的对决
it’s the future and the past have come together here for a battle.
我觉得你有点上纲上线啦
I’m not sure if you are not brag it up a bit too much.
我没错 考维特代表了复古风格的延续
It is true. Corvette is sort of last of the past. Yeah.
阿尔法呢 未来的造车理念都会向它靠拢
And the Alfa is, all cars is gonna have to be built like the Alfa.
好的 它驾驶的考维特冲线了
Right so he’s finished, he’s gonna cross the line in a Corvette.
于是轮到阿尔法了
Which meant it was the Alfa’s turn.
承认吧 哈蒙德 它好看多了
Come on Hammond, it looks better than yours.
不 风格不同 它确实也漂亮
No it’s different. It’s very good-looking.
我承认肯塔基的胖子们把你的车设计的不错
I admit the fat men from Kentucky have done a very good job with your car,
但他们终究只是肯塔基的胖子们
but they are ultimately fat men from Kentucky.
这可是米兰的工程师们设计的
This was designed by engineers from Milan.
唯一的问题是 你那辆小东西确实不错
The only thing is, that’s a very nice little object,
不过它才和薄荷糖差不多大 做好也简单
but it could equally be a very nice peppermint
好的 冲线了
Well that was it, crossed the line.
他到终点了 完成了?
Is he crosse the line? He’s done?
没错 我们等着看圈速吧
Yes he’s done,there we are,so now we wait the times.
阿尔法的圈速
Alfa time?
谢谢你 考维特的圈速
Thank you. Corvette time.
2分
Two
2分 -真的?
Two.Oh really
对啊 你想想
Yeah you see. Now you see
-真的吗 -对啊
Is it? It is.
但你的马力强那么多
So all that extra power.
咦 是啊
Oh yeah.
我们都是2分多
And we were both at 2 minutes 0.
下面这个数字小于5
My number is less than 5.
我也是
So is mine.
2分03秒
2 minutes 3,
1.6秒 太棒了
1.6. Yes!
结果很清楚 我是说
But that’s all there is.3.4 I mean that is.
2分3秒4 和 2分1秒6
2:03:4 and 2:01:6
只快了1.8秒
It’s 1.8 faster.
不赖啊 我觉得这太棒了
It’s not bad is it. I think that is amazing.
总之我们得驾驶这两辆
Anyway we must know drive these cars
开进有着众多古迹的罗马郊区了
into the suburb of Rome with the old stuff in it.
那才是我在电视里经常见的
That’s the stuff I’ve seen on the tele.
你知道 游客去的地方
Yes,you know the stuff tourist. The tourist.
那么我们进城住一晚
So we drive them in there and stay the night.
我是不还得穿…没错
Have I got to still wear the …Yes
那晚我非常开心
That night I was felling very happy
因为带着猩猩进了罗马城
that I put the orangutan in its place,
但当我驶入古迹众多的罗马的时候
but as I arrived in the suburb of Rome with the old buildings and stuff
我迫切的想和他换车
I would have changed places with him in a heartbeat.
罗马的每辆车 都是灰色的小掀背
Every single car in Rome is a small grey dented hatchback,
确实如此
it’s just what they are.
他们可不是红色的美式敞篷
They are not red American droptop.
你必须承认你选错车了
You must admit you’ve got the wrong car here.
我完全同意
I can not possibly argue otherwise.
你就不能换条路去酒店吗
Could you take a different route to the hotel?
不 我就是故意和你并排 这样别人就知道咱俩是好基友
No, I’m driving alongside you deliberately so people know we are together.
我是他伙计 哥俩好
I’m his mate, I’m with him.
这辆车在罗马 好比生日蛋糕上的蜡烛 相得益彰
This car sits in Rome like a candle sits on a birthday cake,
而那辆 宛如蛋糕上的一坨翔
the Corvette sits in Rome like a turt sits on a birthday cake.
第二天 哈蒙德坚持要换车
The next day Hammond insisted we change cars,
鉴于在开往阿马尔菲海岸的沿途 路况多样
so as we have to drive to the Amalfi Coast on a variety of roads
我们换上了两辆比较多功能的小车
we switch to two cars that can do a variety of things.
奔驰 A45 AMG 和 大众 Golf R
The Mercedes AMG A-Class and the VW Golf R.
两者都是2升涡轮增压引擎
Both have 2L turbo-charged engines,
都是德制高品质 都是四驱
German-built quality and four wheel drive.
这俩基本是有史以来最强劲的钢炮
These are just about the hottest hot hatches ever made.
哦 好多了 我融入这里了
Oh this feels better,I’m blending,
人在罗马 入乡随俗
I’m in Rome doing as the Romans are doing.
当然没错
Which is a good thing.
我明白你需要换成灰色小掀背
I can see why you needed to switch to a grey hatchback,
可我没什么必要啊
but why did I need to switch?
你不是喜欢加强版高尔夫么
Well you like a fast Golf.
阿尔法挺不错的 她哪去了
The Alfa was fine, where is it?
我把她交给阿尔法的工作人员了
I’m given the Alfa back to the man from Alfa Romeo.
那我不会再见到她了是吗
So I’m never seeing it again?
怎么 你还放不下她了吗
Oh god, are you going to pine for it?
要是以后驾驶她的人对她不好怎么办
What if somebody else drives it that isn’t kind to it?
要是谁驾驶的时候 也很享受呢
What if somebody else drives it and it really enj oys it?
不 不准你那么说
No No, stop saying these things.
他们相遇在罗马 他是个很丑的大块头
They met in Rome. He was a big ugly man.
她是辆小巧的阿尔法罗密欧
She was a small slip of a Alfa Romeo.
但排除万难 他们结合 走到了一起
And despite all odds, they got together, and they got on.
终有一天 她离去了 独留猩猩黯然神伤
And then one day she was gone, and the big ape was sad.
人家只想要4C
I like the 4C.
杰里米还在想着前女友的时候
With Jeremy still pining for his Alfa,
我们离开罗马 南下241公里 驶向阿马尔菲海岸
we left Rome for the 150-mile-dirve south to the Amalfi Coast.
这是奔驰的首辆小钢炮
This is Mercedes’first ever hot hatch.
他们看看别人的小掀背 就决定
And they’ve just look at hot hatches and thought
“好吧 动力要强
“Right,it needs to be powerful,
速度要快 必须稳重 时髦 不吵
and fast, and discreet,and stylish, quietly.”
于是他们造出了终极钢炮
And then they just make the ultimate hot hatch.
“瞧 我们造出来了”
“There you go, we’ve done it.”
2升涡轮增压引擎迸发出355匹马力
355 break horsepower form a modiest 2L compacity turbo charged engine.
四驱 7速双离合变速箱
Four wheel drive,seven speed,double clutch gearbox,
零百加速4.3秒 极速限定在270km/h
0-60 4.3 seconds,top speed limited to 168.
“搞定 我们赢了”
“That is it, we have won the game.”
但是 奔驰售价将近3.8万英镑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!