Very soft there, very soft there,keep going, keep going, very soft.
地面很软,跟上、跟上,太软了
Oooh!
噢!
Ooh.

Here goes nothing.
希望渺茫
Wouldn’t ordinarily do this with a 928, but…
通常928不会这么开,但…
I’ve never felt more hopelessly lost.
从未感到如此绝望
‘After many hours,we did find the road,
几小时后终于找到条路
‘but our path to it was blocked by a locked gate.’
但却被封住了
That fence goes on forever.
围栏一眼望不到头
Well, just knock it over.
撞开就行了
What do you mean, knock it over?
你说啥,撞开?
I’ll use my Mustang, I’ll just drive at the fence and flatten it…
我用野马直接撞开它
What, and then leave the owner a note? Yes.
然后给主人留张纸条?是的
And a few dollar…I mean it’s a bit of fence,
和一点钱…就是个木栅而已
he could put that back up.Hammond, what will the note say?
他能修好的。哈蒙德,纸条上写什么?
“Sorry we broke your fence and let all your animals escape,
“抱歉弄坏了您的栅栏让您的大牲口全跑光了”
“and, by the way,the Falklands are British.”
“顺便提醒一句,福克兰群岛属于英国”
We’re supposed to be mending fences,not knocking them down.
我们是来修复关系的,不是来搞破坏的
Oh, he’s got his map. We’re saved!
他又拿出地图了。我们得救了!
Right, look.
好的,看这
We were coming… We are… We went into this desert to do the racing.
我们从这…我们在…我们在这片沙漠比的赛
So we’ve come off the road somewhere here.
所以我们是从这条路过来的
It can’t be more than 20k to Tres Lagos.
肯定离拉各斯不到20公里
And get some bolt cutters.
在那买♥♥些五金工具
20k? Mm-hm. 12 miles.
20公里?12英里
We could walk it. We could walk that.
能走过去。走过去
I can’t walk 12 miles.What else do you suggest?
我走不了12英里远。那你有什么好建议?
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不
It’s minus-one. I am allergic to walking.
这点很重要。我对步行过敏
no.

I know those horses we rode in Burma, they were like Caterhams.
我知道上次的缅♥甸♥马,像卡特汉姆一样狂躁
These are like Ford Granadas.How do you know?
但这些马温柔的和福特格拉纳达一样。你怎么知道?
Cos they look like Ford Granadas.
因为它们长得像福特
They don’t. They do. Just get on.
一点不像。像。骑上去
Hello, horse.
你好,马儿
Hello, horse.I shall call you Burger.
你好,马兄。我就叫你汉堡吧
Oh, that’s not gone well. Oh, BLEEP.
噢,不太妙。噢,XX
That’s not gone well.
看起来不太好
You all right, mate? You all right?
还好吗,伙计?还好吗?
Stay still, stay still.You all right? You all right?
别动,别动。没事吧?
Just stay still, stay still,stay still. You’re just winded.
别乱动,别动。深呼吸
I guess we’re walking, then.
我猜要走路了
‘Leaving James in the hands of our doctor,
把詹姆士交给医生后
‘Hammond and I set off on the long walk into town,
哈蒙德和我向小镇出发
‘which gave us time to chat about many things.
于是我们聊起人生
And it did the weirdest thing.
它做了件奇怪的事
It looked up and I thought, “Oh, it’s going to go mental and run away.”
它向上看去,于是我想“噢,它要暴走了”
It walks towards the peacock,so it was interested.
它朝那只孔雀走过去,感觉很有意思
See, I hate both…
我两个都不喜欢
They live on a diet of meat and nothing else. Yeah. Yeah.
它们除了肉什么都不吃。是的
Which must ruin their colons.
这导致它们结肠病变
And if you then spend 12 hours in the saddle, hammering it flat,
如果你连续12小时不停捶打表面
it’ll be like trying to pass a dustbin lid.
它看上去就会像个垃圾箱
No, cos I think that’s really weird,that snails give trout piles.
不,我觉得这事太奇怪了,那种螺竟然能让鲑鱼得痔疮
In town we found a shop and bought the bolt cutters.
在镇上商店我们买♥♥到了铁钳
And when we returned, we discovered that James had cracked three ribs
回去后,发现詹姆士断了三根肋骨
and completely lost his sense of humour.
幽默感也被摔没了
What the hell was Clarkson thinking of, even suggesting…
克拉克森脑子里究竟在想些什么,连个建议都…
What was I thinking of,listening to him?
我是怎么想的,听他的话?
Horses are a part of the countryside.
马是属于乡村的
The countryside is for driving through and looking at. That is…
而乡村是用来驾车经过,欣赏而已。这才是…
Ah! God!
啊!老天!
Happily, Clarkson soon got a bit of payback.
幸运的是,克拉克森终于遭到了报应
Oh, for BLEEP sake.
噢,XX
I am out of fuel.
油用光了
What a rotten bit of luck.
老天开眼
Oh.

No, it isn’t fuel.
不是油的问题
It’s not turning over.
没熄火
Oil pressure light, anything?
油压还是其它?
I think it could be alternator-related.
我估计是电机问题
It’s been a long day today.
今天真漫长
Sorry for being boring, viewers,and having a car that works perfectly.
抱歉大家,这里没一辆好车
Lovely evening.
祝你晚上开心
There’s the problem.That WAS the alternator belt.
这就是原因。这是发电机线
‘With night falling,I was back on the road,
夜幕降临,我回到路上
‘but not out of trouble.’
但麻烦依旧
Sit rep.
情况报告
I didn’t have a spare alternator belt,
我没有多余的交流发电机线
so I put a new battery in the boot,which now isn’t being charged,
所以我把新电池放进后备箱,但它得不到充电
which means I can’t run with any electrical equipment on –
也就是说我用不了一切电器设备
no lights, no heater, nothing.
没车灯,没加热器,什么都没
50 miles from the overnight holt,
离住宿地还有50英里(80公里)
I caught up with one of my colleagues,
我赶上了一位同事
but he wasn’t much help.’
但毫无帮助
Hammond, is that the full range of your lights?
哈蒙德,这就是你车灯的照射极限?
Yeah, that’s it,that’s all I got. Just one.
没错,就一边能亮
I have literally nothing at all,nothing.
我啥也没有
Oh, bollocks, THAT’S still working.
噢,也不全是,这玩意还能亮
Yeah, the one thing I don’t want is your joke brake light.
是的,唯一能亮的居然是这刹车灯
Sorry, is that less than funny now?
抱歉,但不觉得有点意思吗?
Hammond offered to ride shotgun so we could share his headlight.
哈蒙德和我并排行驶这样我们就能共享那一展孤灯了
If you can get your nose slightly in front of my nose…
如果你车头能往我这边偏一点的话…
Absolutely no difference at all.
完全没用
‘And then night fell completely.
夜幕完全垂下
It’s bloody dangerous, this.
这样太危险了
Bloody dangerous.
危险之极
It’s about 30k to where we’ve got to end up tonight.
离住宿地还有30公里
I don’t know if there’s 30k in that battery in Jeremy’s car.
我怀疑杰瑞米的电池能否再撑30公里
Almost certainly not.
基本没戏
That is concentration now.
现在要集中注意力
I’m tired now, I’m really tired.
我很累了,真的很累
And scared.
害怕
Oh, BLEEP!
噢!xx!
Oh, I never saw that coming.
哦,我没看见
Ten miles to the hotel.
还有10英里(16公里)
By using “the Force”,I made it in one piece,
依靠“原力”,我撑过了一晚
and the next morning, after James had leapt into his Lotus…
第二天大早,詹姆士爬进他的莲花
Ah!
啊!
we hit the road.
我们又出发了
Couldn’t mend my car last night because, well,
昨晚无法修车
we couldn’t get an alternator belt in this town, amazingly.
因为这里居然买♥♥不到发电机线
And the dashboard is unmendable.
仪表板也修不好
So I just fiddled with Hammond’s car instead.
所以我对哈蒙德的车下手了
It was more fun, I thought.
这会很有意思
Oh!
噢!
Have you wired my brake pedal to my air horn?
你把我的刹车和喇叭接到一起了?
Yes, I have.
没错
Have you also taken the time to put the air horn inside the car?
你还把喇叭装到了我车里?
Yes, I did.
没错
Ow! Oh, God!
噢!天!
Meanwhile,in Frankie Dettori’s car…
与此同时,在弗朗基·德托里车里
Oh, BLEEP, ah!
噢,xx,啊!
BLEEP hell! Sorry, viewers.
见鬼!抱歉各位
Hammond? Yes?
哈蒙德?啥?
We’re staying tonight at a town called…
我们今晚住的地方叫…
I think it’s called Calafate,something like that.
我记得好像叫卡拉法特
Apparently there’s a freestyle trampoline competition going on,
那里正举♥行♥一场自♥由♥蹦床竞赛
£100 first prize.
第一名奖金100镑哦
Oh, well, I think we’re signed up.
太好了,我们应该报名

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!