And in breaking news…
最新消息
it is with great sadness that we announce the death of Paris Carver…
我们伤心的宣布 帕莉丝卡佛的死讯
who has become an international figure since she became the wife…
她自成为卡佛太太后
of Elliot Carver, chairman of this network.
名闻国际
According to police officials in Hamburg, Germany…
德国汉堡警方表示
Mrs. Carver was found dead this morning…
她今早被发现
in a hotel suite in that city in unusual circumstances…
倒毙在饭店套房♥ 死因异常
on which police have refused to elaborate.
警方拒绝进一步透露详情
A coroner has been called for and is expected to deliver…
法医验尸在三天后…
his full report within the next three days.
会有全面报告
Her body was discovered along with the body of an unidentified man…
她身旁有一个不知名男子的尸体
who appeared to be the victim of a self-inflicted gun wound.
相信他是吞枪自杀
Reached aboard his private jet en route…
在他的私人飞机上联络到他…
I have a clear shot at your head, Mr. Bond.
我已经瞄准你的头 邦德先生
Stand up, slowly.
慢慢的站起来
Drop your gun and kick it toward me, ja?
扔下枪将它踢过来给我
At present, police have refused to speculate…
警方拒绝猜测…
on a motive in this murder/suicide.
这宗杀人跟自杀的动机
Good. Now…
好的 现在…
lie down on the bed next to Mrs. Carver.
躺在卡佛太太身旁
We extend our deepest sympathies to Mr. Carver.
我们向卡佛先生致深切慰问
This story will be on the news in an hour.
一小时后会有报导
Tomorrow’s news today. Just so.
今天的明日报新闻 没错
My name is Dr. Kaufman.
我是高夫曼医生
I am an outstanding pistol marksman.
是一名出色的神枪手
Take my word for it, ja?
请相信我 好吗?
Get the sledgehammers.
拿长柄大锤过来
She struggled terribly, Mr. Bond.
她很奋力的反抗
It’s a pity you got her involved in all this.
你不该将她牵涉入此事
It won’t look like a suicide if you shoot me from over there.
你从那儿开枪杀我就不像是自杀
I am a professor of forensic medicine.
我是法医学教授
Believe me, Mr. Bond, I could shoot you from Stuttgart…
相信我 就算我从远方射杀你…
and still create the proper effect.
也可以有自杀的效果
My art is in great demand, Mr. Bond.
我的技术很受欢迎
I go all over the world.
世界各地都有人雇用我
I am especially good at the celebrity overdose.
我擅长使名人服食过量药物死亡
But now, I’m afraid, Mr. Bond, that our little…
但恐怕我们的…
Stamper! Stop yelling in my ear, ja?
史丹博 别在我的耳朵大叫 好吗?
Sir, they can’t get into the car.
他们打不开车门
You can’t be serious.
你不是认真的吧
Did you call the Auto Club? Do you want to call them?
有找过汽车拖吊所吗? 你要打电♥话♥给他们吗?
Make him tell you how to open it.
逼他说出如何打开车门
Okay, I ask.
好 我来问
This is very embarrassing.
这真难为情
It seems there is a red box in your car.
好像有个红盒子在你车上
They can’t get to it.
他们无法打开车门
They want me to make you unlock the car.
他们要我逼你打开车门
I feel like an idiot. I don’t know what to say.
我感觉像个白♥痴♥ 不知道应该说什么
I am to torture you if you don’t do it.
若你不听话 我就折磨你
You’ve a doctorate in that too? No, no, no.
你也是这方面的博士? 不…
This is more like a hobby. But I’m very gifted.
算是个嗜好 但我很有天分
Oh, I believe you.
我相信你
My cell phone opens the car. No, Mr. Bond.
我的手♥机♥可以打开车门 不…
I do it, ja?
让我来 好吗?
Recall, three, send.
重拨 再按三 然后送出
Wait.
等一下
I’m just a professional doing a job.
我是职业杀手 只是收钱办事
Me too.
我也是
Dr. Kaufman.
高夫曼医生
Welcome. Please fasten seat belt.
欢迎 请系上安全带
Reduce speed.
减速
Pedestrians in roadway.
有行人在路上
Driver alert.
司机请小心
Obstruction ahead. Reduce speed now.
前面有障碍 请马上减速
Reminder: Unsafe driving will void warranty.
请注意 鲁莽驾驶将使保证无效
Congratulations on a safe journey.
恭喜你一路平安
U.S. Air Base, South China Sea
南中国海美国空军基地
Yo! Jimbo!
詹姆斯
Wade, what are you doing here?
韦德 你为什么会在这里?
You know the world’s my office. Let’s go this way.
你知道我是四海为家的 走这边吧
Did Q bring you up to speed?
Q博士有跟你解释清楚吗?
Yeah. I brought along the G.P.S. calibration unit.
有 我已经带了 全球定位卫星的校准仪器来
By the way, officially Uncle Sam is completely neutral in this turkey shoot.
顺便跟你提一下 正式来说 美国在这次行动是中立的
And unofficially?
非正式呢?
We have no interest in seeing World War Three, unless we start it.
除非是美国先开战 否则我们不希望看到世界大战
Dr. Greenwalt. He’s the Air Force G.P.S. expert.
格林渥特博士是定位卫星的专家
Sorry about all this security…
很抱歉 保安那么严密
but the G.P.S. encoder is one of the most closely guarded secrets…
定位卫星的编码器…
in the U.S. military.
是美国♥军♥方的最高机密
Show him what you got.
让他看看你有什么
Jesus, it’s the missing encoder. How the hell did you get that?
我的天 这是失去了的编码器 你怎样拿到的?
Picked it up in Hamburg yesterday morning.
昨天早上在汉堡找到的
Could somebody use this to send a ship off course?
它可以使船舰偏离航道吗?
Like the Devonshire? Whoa!
你指的是得文夏号♥? 别瞎猜
I didn’t you hear anybody mention the Devonshire. Did you?
没人说过得文夏号♥ 是吗?
No. Good. So just answer his question.
是 那你快回答他的问题
In theory, if you could alter the timing chip…
理论上 如果你能影响计时芯片
you could slowly send a ship off course.
你就可以使船舰偏离航道
Like putting a magnet near a compass. Yeah, exactly.
好像在指南针旁边放置磁铁 没错
Then check this out. Oh, yeah.
请你检查一下这个 好的
Those two circles should be lining up on top of each other.
这两个圆圈是应该重叠的
Somebody’s tampered with your encoder.
有人曾经改动过编码器
If we knew the last time and position the Devonshire thought she was…
如果知道得文夏号♥ 最后显示的时间和位置
could you figure out exactly where she sank?
你能够找出它沉没的地点吗?
Sure.
当然可以
Wade…
韦德
I have a small favor to ask.
我要请你帮个小忙
The high-altitude, low opening jump… the HALO jump…
高空起跳 低空张伞…
is where we get the most fatalities, so listen up.
是最易致命的 所以请听清楚
You free-fall for 5 miles and use your oxygen, or you’ll die of asphyxiation.
你自♥由♥下降五英里和要使用氧气 否则你会窒息而死
Sounds like my first marriage.
就像我的第一段婚姻
After the free-fall…
自♥由♥下降之后…
pop the chute at 200 feet, below the Chinese radar.
在离地二百尺时打开降落伞 那能避开中国的雷达
You’ll be traveling at over 200 miles an hour.
你的时速将会超过二百英里
This snaps your head back like a cantaloupe.
风力随时能扭断你的脖子
Don’t crack your skull open on the tanks.
头部别撞到氧气筒
I’ll keep that in mind.
我会紧记着
One last thing: When you hit the water don’t forget to cut away your chute.
最后 当你到达水面 就马上切断降落伞
90% of people killed in the HALO jump got tangled in their chutes and drowned.
百分之九十进行这种跳法的人 都被降落伞缠着而溺毙
Got it?
明白吗?
Seems like a lot just to save the world.
为了拯救世界 要做的事情可真不少
I’ve got no choice.
我没有别的选择
I have to prove that ship was deliberately set off course.
我要证明军舰是被故意引离航道
One minute!
一分钟
Is the pickup set? You bet.
安排好接应了吗? 当然
After your mission, turn on your beacon. The extraction team will pick you up.
完成任务之后就把无线电开着 我们会来接应你
Buddha bless!
佛祖保佑!
I just noticed something. Yeah?
我刚刚发现… 什么?
This is where the ship thought it was.
这里是军舰误认的地点
This is where it really is. But see that island?
这里是军舰真正的地点 看到这个岛吗?
Yeah. That means where he’s jumping…
看到 他将要降落的地方
between the British and Chinese fleets…
刚好在英国跟中国的舰队中间
Technically they’re not in Chinese territorial waters.
严格来说 这里不是中国的领海
They belong to Vietnam. Vietnam?
这里其实是越南的领海 越南的?
Does he have any U.S. government markings on him?
他身上有美国政♥府♥的标记吗?
The parachute, the wet suit, the fins.
降落伞 潜水衣 蛙鞋全都有
If the Vietnamese catch him, they’re gonna go crazy.
如果越南人捉到他 他们会发疯的
He didn’t even say good-bye.
他连再见也没说
Still interested in hostile takeovers?
对敌意收♥购♥有兴趣吗?
It’s the opportunities for travel that I like best about banking.
我最喜欢当银行家可以到处旅行