It’s the insurance damage waiver…
这是你漂亮的新车的…
for your beautiful new car.
保险损毁豁免书
Will you need collision coverage? Yes.
你需要碰撞保险吗? 需要
Fire?
火险呢?
Probably.
可能需要
Property destruction? Definitely.
财物保险呢? 当然要
Personal injury?
伤亡保险呢?
I hope not, but accidents do happen.
希望不要 但意外有时难以避免
They frequently do with you.
只要有你 意外是跑不掉
Well, that takes care of the normal wear and tear.
这样应该可以了吧
Do I need any other protection?
我还需要其他的保护吗?
Only from me, 007, unless you bring that car back in pristine order.
如果你弄坏车子 我会修理你
Shall we? Shall we?
你先请 你先请
Your new BMW 750.
你的新宝马750
All the usual refinements… machine guns, rockets…
做了一般精细的设备 有机关枪 火箭炮…
the G.P.S. tracking system.
全球卫星定位系统
Welcome. Please fasten seat belt and obey all instructions for a safe trip.
欢迎 请系上安全带 遵照指示以确保安全
I thought you’d pay more attention to a female voice.
我想你比较注意女性的声音
I think we’ve met. I am not interested…
我想我们见过面了 我对你那些…
in your sordid escapades.
脏脏的恶作剧没什么兴趣
Let’s get on with it, shall we?
让我们继续吧 好吗?
Your new telephone.
你的新电♥话♥
Talk here, listen here.
听跟说都是这里
So that’s what I’ve been doing wrong all these years.
所以这几年我都做错了
It also includes a fingerprint scanner…
它还有指纹扫瞄…
and a 20,000-volt security system.
跟两万瓦的保全系统
And this I’m particularly proud of…
还有我最得意的…
the remote control for your car.
你车子的遥控器
Tap twice.
压两次
One, two.
一 二
Now, draw your finger…
移♥动♥你的手指
very slowly across the pad…
慢慢地划过垫子…
to drive the car.
来开车
It’s surprisingly difficult to drive, but with practice…
做起来有点困难但经过练习…
Well, let’s see how she responds to my touch, eh, Q?
我们来看看 她对我的触摸有什么反应?
I think we understand each other.
我们很了解彼此
Grow up, 007.
别那么幼稚了 007
Attention. Engine running. Please shut door now.
注意 车子仍开动 请关上门
Don’t let her push you around.
别让她玩得团团转
Anyway, there’s absolutely no truth in this malicious rumor…
这些恶意的谣言完全不正确
that I started running Mad Cow Disease stories…
竟然说是我开始 报导狂牛病事件
simply because Sir Angus Black, the great British beef baron…
是因为英国的牛肉大王 安格斯布拉克爵士…
Iost 10,000 pounds to me in a game of poker and refused to pay up.
在牌局中输给我一万镑 最后又不认帐
Moreover, there’s even less truth in the rumor…
另一个谣言更不正确
that I took 100 million francs from the French…
说法国给我一亿法郎
to keep the stories running for another year.
要我在未来的一年中 继续报导这则新闻
Excuse me, Mr. Carver. Yes.
打扰了 卡佛先生 是的
This is the new banker, Mr…
这是新来的银行家
Bond. James Bond.
詹姆斯邦德
Another new banker. I seem to collect them.
另一个新银行家 我好像在收集他们
Tell me, Mr. Bond.
请告诉我 邦德先生
How’s the market reacting to the crisis?
市场对这次危机的反应如何?
Well, currencies are off. Your stock is soaring.
货币下跌 你们公♥司♥的股票正在上升
I don’t believe we have met.
我们以前没见过
Elliot Carver. Wai Lin.
我是艾利欧卡佛 我是林葳
I’m from the New China News Agency.
我在中国新♥华♥社♥工作
I don’t recall seeing your name on the guest list.
我没在宾客名单看到你的名字
I have a confession.
坦白说
It’s not. I snuck in.
我是偷溜进来的
Why would you do that, my dear?
你为什么要这么做 亲爱的?
I wanted to meet you.
我想见你
Outstanding.
非常好
I admire a woman who takes the initiative.
我欣赏主动的女人
You should work in my Beijing bureau. Mr. Carver.
你该在我的北♥京♥分社工作 卡佛先生
You don’t have a bureau in Beijing. Call me Elliot.
你在北♥京♥没有分社 叫我艾利欧就可以
I always wondered how I’d feel if I ever saw you again.
我一直好奇 再次见到你会是什么感觉?
Now I know.
现在我知道了
Was it something I said?
是我说了什么吗?
How about the words, “I’ll be right back?”
对”我马上回来”这句话 有印象吗?
Something came up. Something always came up.
突然有事 你总是突然有事
And how are you, Paris? Much better now. We’re even.
你好吗?帕莉丝 现在好多了 我们扯平了
Something to drink, Mrs. Carver?
你要喝点什么吗?卡佛太太
Mr. Bond will have a vodka martini, shaken not stirred.
给邦德先生一杯用摇的 不是用搅的伏特加马汀尼
Mrs. Carver will have a tequila, straight shot.
卡佛太太要一杯纯龙舌兰酒
No, Mrs. Carver will have a glass of Mr. Carver’s champagne.
不 卡佛太太要一杯 卡佛先生的香槟
I see you’ve moved up in the world, Paris.
看来你的身分提高了不少
And tonight, you’re a banker. I saw the guest list.
今晚你是个银行家 我看到宾客名单
Tell me, James, do you still sleep with a gun under your pillow?
你睡觉时仍将枪放在枕头下吗?
To you. No, to the gun.
敬你 不 敬你的枪
So I take it this isn’t a social visit?
我想你不是为社交活动来的吧?
Your husband may be in trouble.
你先生可能有麻烦
The emperor of the air.
他是传播界之王
If you think you’re going after him, you’re the one who’s in trouble.
如果你认为可以捉到他 那你才有麻烦
Perhaps, but it’s either him or someone in his organization.
或许吧 但不是他就是他的属下
I see. And you figured you could charm the dirt out of me.
原来如此 你以为能从我这儿得到线索
No. That wasn’t my plan.
不 那不是我的计划
Good. Because if it comes to a choice…
很好 如果要我在…
between you and Elliot, I’ve made my bed.
你们之中选择 我已做了抉择
You don’t sleep in it anymore.
你已被三振出局
There you are.
原来你在这里
Darling.
亲爱的
I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你
I want you to meet Wai Lin, New China News Agency.
我想让你见见林葳 她在新♥华♥社♥工作
Hello, Mrs. Carver. It’s a pleasure.
你好 卡佛太太 很荣幸认识你
And this is James Bond.
这是詹姆斯邦德
I didn’t realize you knew each other.
我不知道你们认识
We’re old friends. Casual acquaintances.
我们是老朋友 泛泛之交
He dated my roommate in Zurich.
他在苏黎世时是我室友的男友
I’m thinking of getting Wai Lin behind a news desk.
我想雇用林葳小姐
That’s wonderful. I’m sure she won’t resist…
那太好了 我想她一定不会…
too much.
拒绝
Tell me, Elliot, I was just wondering about your satellites…
告诉我 我在想着关于你的卫星
the way you’ve positioned yourself globally.
你在全球部署的方式
They’re merely tools for information, Mr. Bond.
它们只是用来广播资讯
Or disinformation.
也可能是虚假资讯
Say, if you wanted to manipulate the course of governments or people.
例如 你能用卫星去干扰政♥府♥或人们
Or even a ship.
甚至是一艘船
That’s very interesting, Mr. Bond.
真有趣 邦德先生
You have a vivid imagination for a banker.
作为一个银行家 你的想像力非常丰富
Perhaps I should commission you to write a novel.
或许我该委任你写小说
Oh, heavens, no. I’d be lost at sea. Adrift.
不行 我会迷失在大海中 漂流
It’s time to begin the festivities.
开幕的时间到了
Excuse me. Darling?
失陪一下 亲爱的?
So, how do you really know him?
你怎么认识他的?
I told you, he’s a banker. I met him in Zurich.
我已说了 他是个银行家 我们在苏黎世认识的
You’re a terrible liar, dear.
你说谎的技巧很差
I have a problem with a banker.
我看那个银行家不顺眼
Could I see you a moment?
你可否跟我来一下?
Ladies and gentlemen.
各位先生女士
Mr. Carver’s broadcast will be starting in ten minutes in the main studio.
卡佛先生十分钟后 会在大厅开始致词
Exactly what kind of banking do you specialize in, Mr. Bond?
你擅长哪方面的银行业务?
Hostile takeovers. Shall we?
敌意收♥购♥ 我们走吧?
Carver must feel at home in a room like this.
卡佛在这里一定感觉像在家一样
It’s nice to talk to the world.
能够对着全世界说话真好
Looks like there’s someone who wants to talk to you.
看起来有人想跟你谈谈
Mr. Bond, you have an urgent phone call.
邦德先生 你有一通紧急电♥话♥
Ladies and gentlemen, we are live in five…
各位 五秒后现场播出 五
four, three, two…
四 三 二…
Good evening.
晚安
Tonight’s broadcast was supposed to be a celebration…
今晚的广播应该是个庆典

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!