That 12 hands in a row, Holliday?
Son of a bitch, nobody’s that lucky.
狗♥杂♥种♥,没有人会这么幸运
不管你是什么意思
Why, Ike, whatever do you mean?
别紧张
Take it easy, boys.
艾克,也许你不适合打扑克
Maybe poker’s just not your game, Ike.
让我们来一次拼写大赛
I know, let’s have a spelling contest.
让我把你的脖子扭断
How ’bout if I just
wring your scrawny neck?
哦
Enough, Ike.
你要代替他吗
Are you takin’ his part?
我是受骗者
I’m the one who got cheated!
你们这些该死的皮条客
You goddamn pimps!
You’re all in it together.
你们一起设局来骗我
没有设局,你喝醉了
Nobody’s in anything, Ike.
回家好好睡一觉
You’re drunk.
Go on home and sleep it off.
把你的手拿开
Get your goddamn hands off me!
不要把你的手放在我的身上
Don’t you ever put
your hands on me, see?
难道你想粗暴地对待牛仔
Don’t you ever try to
manhandle a Cowboy,
因为我们会把你们的心给掏出来
’cause we’ll cut your
goddamn pimp’s heart out.
听懂了吗,你们这些皮条客
You understand, you pimp?
难道你想恐吓我,你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
Don’t you threaten me,
you little son of a bitch!
好了
All right! All right!
Come on, easy, Virg, easy!
放轻松点,维吉尔
你回家,把一切都忘了吧
You just go on home and
forget about it, huh, Ike?
Come on, Virg.
我什么都不会忘记
I ain’t gonna forget nothin’.
破坏了我的兴致
Well, that certainly was a bust.
走吧,亲爱的
我们去别的地方寻乐
Come, darlin’. Let’s seek
our entertainment elsewhere.
忘了吧,我们到外面呼吸新鲜空气
玛蒂,这是怎么回事
Forget it, Virg. Go on.
Get some fresh air.
没事
– What’s wrong, Doc?
– Nothin’. Not a thing.
我很正常
I’m right as the mail.
多特,多特
Doc? Doc!
快点把他扶起来
All right, get him up.
Let’s get him to the hotel.
带他回酒店
哦
他怎么回事
– What’s wrong with him?
– Lunger.
肺结核
Yeah, well, I hope you die.
把枪给我
Give me my guns.
我的步♥枪♥,该死的狗♥杂♥种♥
My rifle.
Goddamn bastards.
Think they can cheat me.
以为他们能够骗我
没人欺骗你,回家吧
Nobody cheated you, Ike.
Just go home.
酒吧的男招待也不要多嘴
I don’t take no mouth
from no bartenders, neither.
你看见了吗
There, ya see?
给某人一个耳光
Give somebody a rap on the beezer,
get some respect around here.
就能在这里得到尊重
你告诉厄普
You tell the Earps, I see ’em
on the street and Doc Holliday,
如果我在街上看见他和多特
我会很快送他们去地狱
I’m gonna send them to hell
on a shutter. You tell ’em that.
把枪捡起来
Pick these guns up.
来吧
Come on.
来吧,艾克
Come on, Ike.
来吧
Come on!
艾克,你能走吗
– Hey, you walkin’?
– Leave me alone.
把艾克的枪还给他
– You gonna give Ike back his guns.
– Not till he sobers up.
即使戴着徽章也不能这样做
Wearin’ that badge
don’t make you right.
你以为你们是谁
Who the hell you think you are?
小心看路,狗♥杂♥种♥
Watch the way you walk,
you stupid bastard.
放轻松点,孩子,很抱歉
Easy, kid, I’m sorry.
我不会放松,也不是你的孩子
I ain’t easy and I ain’t your kid.
把你的道歉收回去,我不接受
You take your sorry
and shove it up your ass.
现在我要跟你决斗
I’ll fight you right now.
该死的
Goddamn it!
你会付出代价的
You’re gonna bleed.
今天迎接决斗吧
You got a fight comin’. Comin’ today.
狗♥杂♥种♥,我们就要来了
Bastards! It’s comin’!
你的情况很糟糕
Your condition’s quite advanced.
60%或许更多的肺部组织都坏死了
I’d say you lost some 60%
of your lung tissue, maybe more.
结论是什么
What’s the verdict?
也许还能活两年或许两天,很难说
Two years. Two days.
Hard to say. If you stop now.
如果你现在停止
吸烟,酗酒
Your smokin’, your drinkin’,
your gamblin’, your nightlife.
赌博还有夜生活
你需要完全的休息
You need complete rest.
我的意思是你必须尝试
What I mean is,
you must attempt to deny
抵抗你的性冲动
– your marital impulse.
– Get out of my sight.
你走吧
你感觉怎样
– How are you feeling, Doc?
– Better.
好点了
很好
That’s good.
我知道对你来说这不是什么
I knew it wasn’t nothing.
我们必须谈谈
We must talk, darlin’.
看来我们必须重新定义
It appears
we must redefine the nature
of our association.
我们之间的关系
我对你来说是个好女人
I’m a good woman to you, Doc.
难道不是我在照顾你吗
Don’t I always take care of ya?
没有人家我这样照顾你
Nobody cares for you like me.
我是个好女人
I’m a good woman.
这是事实
Yes, it’s true, you are a good woman.
你是个好女人
同时
Then again,
你也许是反对基♥督♥的人
you may be the Antichrist.
该死的
Goddamn.
他们有六个人
Now there’s six of ’em.
Hell, this is like a bad dream.
就像一场恶梦
保持冷静,使用你的头脑,就会没事
Just stay calm. Use your head.
It’ll be all right.
但跟往常一样
Just the same, though,
最好让我加入你们
guess maybe you better swear me in.
那些牛仔在镇里告诉每一个人
Those Cowboys been telling everybody
in town they’re gonna clean you out.
他们要把你们赶出去
他们在那里的背后
They’re back there in that lot
behind the O.K. Corral.
在OK畜栏的后面扎营
谢谢你,市长
– Thank you, Mayor.
– What’re you doin’ out of bed, Doc?
多特,你起床来干什么
发生了什么事
What in the hell’s goin’ on?
Five people come up to my room
有五个人来我的房♥间里
告诉我艾克他们
tellin’ me the Clantons and McLaurys
are gunnin’ for us.
要开枪对付我们
我们要不要去
We goin’ down there or not?
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
等酒精的作用逐渐消失
Wait till the liquor wears off.
他们开始头痛
Soon as they start gettin’ headaches,
they’ll lose interest.
就会失去兴趣
失去兴趣
Lose interest, hell.
They’re threatenin’ our lives.
他们在威胁我们的生命
你永远也不能忍♥受
– You’ll never make that stick.
– They’re carryin’ guns, Wyatt.
他们带着枪
天啊,那是轻罪
Christ’s sake, Virg,
that’s a misdemeanour.
你到那里逮捕他们
You go down there and arrest them,
something goes wrong,
发生不妥的事情,也许这一次
maybe this time somebody really