我要感谢所有的小人物
I’d like to thank all the little people
他们让我们再此出现成为了可能
who made our appearance down here possible.
鼹鼠 囊地鼠
The moles, the gophers,
特别是是獾 这兄弟很会打洞
especially the badgers, great digging fellas.
还有我
And don’t forget me!
这只胆小的老猫答应让我吃光所有的矮人
Old fraidy cat promised me all the nomes I could eat.
哦啦啦
Ooh la la.
你们急什么呢 鲜肉
What’s your hurry, delicious?
开动了 开动了 我喜欢
Oh! Food to go! Love it!
就凭这几种肮脏的哺乳动物就想吓到我
It’ll take more than some mangy mammals to scare me.
你是对的
Right you are.
我们差点忘了有空军
We nearly forgot the air force.
是蛋 矮人讨厌蛋
Eggs! Nomes hate eggs!
回来 你们这些懦夫
Come back, you cowards!
回来 好吧 都滚吧
Come back! All right, then go.
我有足够强大的力量
I have all the power I need.
哈哈
Ha ha!
嘿 堪萨斯人 为什有震动
Hey there Kansas, what’s a shaking?
跳舞小虫 – 为什么震动的这么厉害
Jitter bug. -What’s with the crazy, queasy quaking?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help!
没问题 我可爱的小村姑
Sure thing, my country cutie.
我任你差遣随时效劳
I’m yours to command, all right-o-rooty.
来抓我啊 你这怪物
Come and get me, you beasts.
越大越好
The bigger the better.
啊哦
Uh-oh!
哈哈
Ha ha!
你以为没人敢对抗你
You don’t think anyone can stand up to you?
就凭你吗
Ha! Like you?
对 就凭我
Well, yes! Like me!
凭我们大家 – 是啊
Like all of us. -Yeah.
三个失败者
Three losers?
一只脏狗 一只猫和一只老鼠
A scruffy dog, and a cat and a mouse.
不值一提
That’s nothing.
他们是我的朋友
Well, they’re my friends.
所以就是一切
And that’s everything.
朋友 你放弃了你唯一拥有的魔法
Friends? You gave up the only magic you’ll ever have,
就为了他们
for them!
小姑娘 你愚蠢至极
Dorothy girl, you are a fool!
坚持住
Oh! Hold on!
我要断了
I’m ripping!
真是太惨了
That’s terrible!
居然抓稻草救命
Talk about grasping at straws.
卢戈多 让他们走 – 当然
Ruggedo, let them go! -Of course.
没理由让他们再挂久一点
No reason they should hang around any longer.
对吧 稻草人
Isn’t that right, Scarecrow?
我在往下滑 – 有遗言吗
I’m slipping. -Any last words,
小妞
little girl?
跳舞吧
Let’s dance!
摇摆那双时髦又肮脏的脚
Swing those funky, filthy feet
什么 停下
What? Stop, stop!
跳舞小虫的诅咒
Whoa! Curse of Jitter Bug!
哇
Whoa!
摇起来国王 现在摇屁♥股♥
Swing it king, now buck and wing.
现在跳俄♥罗♥斯♥舞来 扭一下裤子
Now wrestle those pants with a Russian dance.
嘿 你不能这么对我
Hey! Hey! Hey! You can’t do this to me!
你是对的 老大 一个人跳舞并不快乐
You’re right, Kingy. Dancing alone ain’t all that merry.
你需要搭档 汤姆和杰瑞
You be partners, Tom and Jerry.
甘琳达小姐 – 公主 感激不尽
Miss Glinda. -Your Highness, my eternal thanks.
也谢谢你 塔菲
You too, Tuffy.
汤姆
Tom!
救我 救命
Help me! Help!
拉我回去
Pull me back!
我说“拉”笨蛋
I said pull, you fools!
拉 笨蛋
Pull, you fool.
加油 使劲点拉 使劲
C’mon, c’mon, pull harder, harder!
这太可怕了
Well that was just awful.
但至少他跳了支舞
But at least he went dancing.
嘿 堪萨斯人 别忘了那双靴子 小可爱
Hey Kansas, don’t forget the boots, cutes.
如果它们的魔法强到足以让翡翠城下沉…
But their magic was strong enough to sink the Emerald City.
那么反之亦然
Then what was done, can be undone.
如你所愿
If you wish.
我希望…
I wish…
你做到了 多萝西 – 我们知道你可以
You did it, Dorothy. -We knew you could.
嗯-哼
Mmm-hmm.
真是双电梯鞋
Talk about your elevator shoes.
看看谁一直在睡
And look who slept through the whole thing.
快点 布奇 趁她睡着
Hurry Butch, while she’s asleep.
我很幸运 她是整个把我吞下去的
I’m lucky, she swallowed me in one gulp.
我就差一点了
Me, not so much.
哇 小姐…… – 魔法师
Wow, Miss… -Wizard!
我们以为你回不来了
Why, we thought you was a goner.
你是怎么把猴子赶走的
How did you drive away the monkeys?
赶走 不
Drive away? No, no, no.
我驯服了它们 对
I tamed them. Yes.
我记得我有一种 巨型种子混合物
I remembered I had an assortment of frutis gigantica seeds…
我就把贴有“香蕉”标签的种子 从瓶里扔出去
I simply tossed some seeds from the bottled labeled “Bananas”,
转眼间 他们全都在吃着我丢出去的香蕉
and presto, they were literally eating out of my hand.
你回来的时机选的太好了
You couldn’t have returned in a more auspicious moment.
是啊
Yes.
回来抓住造成这场灾难的恶棍
To capture the scoundrels responsible for this catastrophe.
不要啊 魔法师大人
Please, your wizardship.
我们只是奉命行事
We were only following orders.
而且在屈服于真正的邪恶之前 我们就已经被解雇了
And we were fired before succumbing to true villainy.
在这种情况下
In that case,
我觉得魔法师该考虑原谅你们
I think a wizardly pardon can be arranged.
并且给你们换个差事
And perhaps, a change of occupation.
这是只颜色不同的马吗
Well, isn’t this a horse of a different color?
外表而已
Only on the outside.
谢谢你们给予这么热烈的欢迎
While I thank you for this wonderful welcome,
我要向你们保证
I want to assure you
稻草人 狮子和铁皮人……
that the Scarecrow, Lion and Tin Man,
该继续对奥兹国实行三人执政
shall continue as ruling triumvirate of Oz.
我谦虚接受“退休返聘魔法师”
Well, I humbly accept the tenured position,
这个终身职位
of Wizard emeritus indilectus.
带薪的
Uh, with pay.
但再一次
But once again,
我们真正的英雄是多萝西和她来自堪萨斯的朋友
the real heroes are Dorothy and her friends from Kansas.
是的 而且要记住 亲爱的
Yes, and remember my dear,
虽然有些人会把你当小孩
though some may call you a child,
但你勇敢的精神不分年龄
your brave spirit is ageless.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
杰瑞 有人想跟你道别
Um, Jerry, I think somebody else wants to say goodbye.
对于你的英雄行为 我还没跟你道谢呢 杰瑞先生
And I still owe you my thanks for your heroism, Mr. Jerry.
你已经是我们的一员
You’re one of us now.
永远无畏的猫科伙伴
A fearless fellow feline forever.
狮子 老虎和猫 哦耶
ALL: Lions and tigers and cats, oh, yeah!
甘琳达 这双红宝石鞋……
Glinda, the ruby slippers…
它们并不属于我 – 哦 亲爱的
Well, they don’t belong to me. -Oh, my dear,
你觉得把它们留在奥兹国更好吗
you think they might be better off here in Oz.
但因为你的英雄行为
But because of your heroic deeds,
你已经赢得了永远保管它们的资格
you’ve won the right to keep them forever.
而且 你回来看我们时 需要用到这双鞋
Besides, you’ll need them to visit us.
我希望可以常常回来 – 会的我保证
Often, we hope. -Oh, I will. I promise.
我还想带上一样东西
There’s just one more thing I’d like to take with me.
说吧 亲爱的
Name it, my dear.
那么就在此道别了
Well, here we go again, I guess.
大家再见
Goodbye everyone.
再见 堪萨斯人
So long, Kansas.
再见 袜子
I’ll see you, kiddo.
一路平安
Safe journeys.