快点回来哦 多萝西
Hurry back, Dorothy.
何处都不如家…
There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home…
何处都不如家……
There’s no place like home…
拿着这个
Take this.
比布先生很快就到了
Mr. Bibb will be here any second.
早上好比布先生 – 有什么好的
Good morning, Mr. Bibb. What’s good about it?
昨晚我的烧烤摊
Last night, my barbecue stand was wrecked by two furry hooligans.
被两个毛绒绒的阿飞毁了 和你们两只差不多大小
Two furry hooligans, just about your size.
比布先生
Uh, Mr. Bibb,
如果我们赔您西瓜
if we could replace your melon crop,
您能不能归还我们的牲口
would you take it in return for our animals?
当然 我马上就可以在这份法♥院♥命令上签字
Sure. I’d sign off on this court order right now.
但我知道你们不种西瓜
Except I know you all don’t raise watermelons.
我们只需要种一个
Well, we only needed to raise one.
太棒了
It’s amazing!
难以置信 – 都是您的了
It’s unbelievable. -And it’s all yours.
你们给我小心点
You boys better be careful with that.
没有围栏啊
This is the pits.
太讽刺了
This is ironic!
可怜的比布先生
Poor Mr. Bibb.
哦 别担心了
Oh, don’t fret none.
那个坏脾气的小胖子 需要做做运动
That ornery little butter ball needs the exercise.
拖拉机
Tractor?
太好了 你回到家了
Thank goodness you made it home!
连刮风暴都无法
It’ll take more than a little windstorm
让这个老古董离开自家的农场
to keep this old heap away from her farm. Oh!
晚安 小姐
Nighty night, missy.
天哪
Goodness!
谁来收拾这烂摊子
So, who’s gonna clean up this mess?
爱玛婶婶 亨利叔叔 我有事要跟你们说
Auntie Em, Uncle Henry, wait ’til you hear!
现在不行 多萝西
Not now, Dorothy.
我们有个坏消息要宣布 我们没申请到贷款
We’ve got bad news. We couldn’t get the loan,
也没人在招聘
and no one was hiring.
所以我们得把牲口都给比布先生
So, we’re gonna have to hand over all the animals to Mr. Bibb.
他刚来过 还给了我这个
He was just here and he gave me this.
哈 比布似乎放弃了起诉
Ha! Appears Bibb is dropping the suit.
我和他聊了一下
I sorta talked him into it.
你办到的
You did this?
嗯 爱玛 看来我们的小女孩长大了
Hmm. Em, looks like our little girl is all grown up.
多萝西万岁
Hurray for Dorothy!
多萝西万岁
Hurray for Dorothy.
现在我们真的可以重建农场了
And now we can really rebuild our farm.
而且要快 不然会被这些娃子弄得更糟
Quickly too, before those boys wreck it any worse.
这里有些东西远不会变
Some things never change around here.
我希望他们永远不变
Oh, and I hope they never will.
我们永远在一起
And we’re together forever.
就像我总说的 爱玛阿姨
It’s like I always say, Auntie Em,
当我对这堪萨斯的天空…
And when I’m singing
唱歌♥的时候
To the Kansas sky
我知道我为何驻足
I know why I don’t roam
因为我的脸上出现笑容
‘Cause it slaps a smile right across my face
没有地方比家更温馨
There’s no place like home