嘿 妈妈 你在干什么
Hey, Mom, what are you doing?
住手
Stop!
把那个男孩带到太妃糖拉制车间
Take the boy down to the taffy pulling room.
我们必须及时让他恢复正常
We should have him stretched back to normal in no time.
看电视太多会怎样?
♪ What do you get from a glut of TV?
头痛脖子酸 智商等于三
♪ A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
为什么不去读读书?
♪ Why don’t you try simply reading a book?
难道看一眼也不成吗
♪ Or could you just not bear to look? ♪
旺卡先生 他们会怎么样
Mr. Wonka, what’s gonna happen to them?
迈克?维露卡?
Mike? Veruca?
奥古斯都?瓦雷特?
Augustus? Violet?
亲爱的孩子 我保证他们会没事的
My dear boy, I promise you they’ll be all right.
他们很快就会恢复正常
They’ll all soon be restored to their normal,
一切照旧
dreadful old selves.
接下来呢 旺卡先生
What’s next, Mr. Wonka?
参观结束了
Oh, well, uh, this concludes the tour.
我希望你喜欢
I hope you enjoyed it.
您现在可以离开了 穿过大厅
You can show yourselves out. Just up this hall.
我非常忙 整整一天都白费了
I’m terribly busy. The entire day’s been wasted.
谢谢 再见了
Thank you. Good-bye.
我们做错什么了吗
Did we do something wrong?
查理 乔爷爷
Charlie. Grandpa Joe.
汤姆 杰瑞 塔菲
Tom. Jerry. Tuffy.
坏消息 伙计们
Bad news, guys.
史兰沃拿到了大硬糖
Slugworth’s got the gobstopper.
不 如果他破解了秘密配方
Oh, no! If he cracks the secret formula,
旺卡先生将被毁灭
Mr. Wonka will be ruined.
我们不能让他逃走
We can’t let him get away.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
这些电视监视器能追踪他
I think I can track him with these TV monitors.
呃
Uh…
我没看见他
I don’t see him.
他在那儿 汤姆找到了他
There he is. Tom found him.
他们要离开工厂了
They’re leaving the factory.
如果我能用旺卡幻觉机遥控器抓住他
Not if I can grab him with this Wonkavision remote.
我们怎么到这里了?
Hey, uh, how did we get here?
我们被旺卡幻觉了
We’ve been Wonkavisioned.
我们要你去哪里就去哪里 史兰沃
We got you right where we want you, Slugworth.
现在交出大硬糖
Now, hand over that tiny gobstopper!
我的天啊
Oh, my heaven.
我现在是个大块头了
I’m a big boy now.
阿汤哥 你颠倒了信♥号♥♥
Tom, you reversed the signal!
现在你要付出代价
Now you will pay the price
因为干扰我的大计
for interfering with my master plan.
汤姆 按更多按钮
Tom, press more buttons.
我想我快晕了
I think I’m getting dizzy.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
你现在归我了
I have you now, cat.
我的提议仍然有效 查理·毕奇
My offer still stands, Charlie Bucket.
用两个口香糖
With two gobstoppers,
我可以统治糖果世界
I could rule the candy world.
加入我
Join me.
嘿…搞什么
Hey, what the…
查理 把遥控器递给我
Charlie, pass me the remote.
住手
Stop!
不
No! Oh!
我的大硬糖
My gobstopper!
我把它射成100万块了
I’ve beamed it into a million pieces.
你再也回不去了
You’ll never get it back.
你会为此付出代价的 老鼠
You’ll pay for this, mouse.
我来帮你 老大
I’ll help you, boss.
不 放下 你这个笨蛋
No! Put that down, you fool.
查理 亲爱的孩子 多么完美
Charlie, dear boy, how perfect.
现在你我可以成为合伙人了
Now you and I can be partners.
大硬糖将使我们成为糖果世界的王者
Our gobstopper will make us kings of the candy world.
会让你的家庭富有
It will make your family rich.
把遥控器给我 孩子
Let me have that remote, son.
你不再需要它了
You won’t need it anymore.
查理
Charlie!
你把他变成了无数碎片
Hey, you beamed him into a zillion pieces.
需要一段时间 他们才能重新
It’ll take a while before they could put themselves
合体
back together again.
看我 幻觉机把我增高了四英寸
Hey, look, the camera added four inches.
我打赌我现在符合小矮人身高要求了
I bet I meet the Oompa Loompa height requirement now.
好了 终于摆脱史兰沃了
Well, good riddance to Slugworth, I say.
走吧 查理 我们有事情要处理
Come on, Charlie, we got some business to attend to.
请问 旺卡先生
Excuse me, Mr. Wonka?
我非常忙 先生
I am incredibly busy, sir.
但是查理一生的巧克力供应呢
Um, but what about Charlie’s lifetime supply of chocolate?
他什么时候能拿到? – 他没有
When does he get it? – He doesn’t.
什么 为什么没有?
What? Why not?
因为他违反了工厂规定
Because he broke the factory rules.
什么工厂规定
What factory rules?
我们没有看到任何规定
We didn’t see any rules.
错了 先生 错了
Wrong, sir, wrong.
根据签署合同第37节
Under section 37 of the contract signed by him,
终生供应均应无效
all offers shall become null and void, etc., etc., etc…
你偷喝了碳酸饮料
You stole fizzy lifting drinks.
让事情变得更糟
And to make matters worse,
你允许一只猫进入我的工厂
you allowed a cat into my factory.
一只猫和他的两个肮脏的老鼠朋友
A cat and his two filthy mice friends.
现在整个工厂将不得不消毒
Now the entire factory will have to be sterilised.
你什么也得不到
So you get nothing!
你失败了 日安 先生
You lose! Good day, sir.
你是个骗子
You’re a cheat.
你怎么能勾起一个小男孩的希望
How can you build up a little boy’s hopes
然后却让他失望
and then disappoint him like this.
我说了 “日安”
I said, “Good day.”
走吧 查理 你还有大硬糖
Come on, Charlie, you’ve still got your gobstopper.
一旦我们找到了带回史兰沃的方法
Once we find a way to bring back Slugworth,
他会为此花大钱的
he’ll pay big money for it.
讨人厌的世界里 还闪耀着如此美好的行为
And so shines a good deed in a weary world.
查理
Charlie?
我的孩子 你做到了
My boy, you did it.
你赢了测试 我就知道你会
You won the contest. I knew you would.
查理 原谅我
Oh, Charlie, forgive me
让你和你的朋友经受了一切
for putting you and your friends through this.
原谅我 请原谅我
Forgive me, please, forgive me.
查理 让我介绍 威尔金森先生
Charlie, let me introduce Mr. Wilkinson.
很高兴见到你 查理
Pleasure to meet you, Charlie.
史兰沃 – 不 这不是史兰沃
Slugworth. – No, this isn’t Slugworth.
他是我的工人 他只是在假装
He’s one of my workers. He was only pretending.
但是你说有对付旺卡先生的计划
But you said you had a master plan against Mr. Wonka.
不 我的孩子
No, my boy.
我的主要计划是帮助旺卡找到继承人
My master plan was to help Wonka find an heir.
我担心你和汤姆和杰瑞
I was concerned that you and Tom and Jerry
会干扰这个计划
would interfere with that plan.
所以我不得不试着阻止你
So, I had to try and stop you.
谁知道
Who knew?
查理 我不得不测试你
Oh, Charlie, I had to test you,
你成功地通过了测试
and you passed with flying colors.
太令人兴奋了
This is all so exciting.
但我们得走了
But we have to get going.
花的时间太多 做的太少
So much time and so little to do.
去扭转困境
Strike that. Reverse it.
我们坐旺卡梯
We’ll take the Wonkavator.
请 查理 乔爷爷 先生
If you please, Charlie. Grandpa Joe, sir.
塔菲
Oh, Tuffy.
看起来你长高了很多
It looks like you’ve grown a lot.
快进来
Come on in…
猫和老鼠:查理和巧克力工厂(2017)
Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory