救救我们 – 救命
Help us. – Help!
小心
Be careful.
救命
Help!
救救我们 – 没什么可抓的
Help us! – There’s nothing to grab onto.
我们得让他们打嗝
We gotta get them to burp
在他们被风扇切碎前
before they’re chopped up by that fan.
我的天啊 查理
Oh, my goodness. Oh, Charlie!
请救救我们
Please help us!
救命
Help!
来人 拜托…
Someone, please…
有人听到我们…
Anyone, if you can hear us…
我要下去了 – 不
I’m going down. – No!
打嗝 查理 你得打嗝
Burp, Charlie, you gotta burp.
我也要下去了
I’m going down, too.
真惊险 走吧
That was a close one. Come on.
我们需要赶上其他人
We need to catch up with the others.
来吧 伙计们 我们得把大硬糖藏到安全的地方
Come on, fellas, we gotta get that gobstopper to a safe place.
大硬糖在我手里最安全
The safest place for that gobstopper is in my hand.
不 放下碳酸饮料
No! Put down that fizzy lifting drink.
好想法 杰瑞 我们飞吧
Good thinking, Jerry, let’s fly.
站住 我命令你…
Stop! I order you to…
快喝了它
Quick, drink this!
谢谢 但我更想喝柠檬水
Thanks, but I’m more of a lemonade guy.
眼睛吃我一炮
Again with the eyes!
小心那些薄荷钉
Watch out for those peppermint spikes, Spike.
我们在工厂的下面
We’re miles below the factory
在旺卡先生的冰糖矿里
in Mr. Wonka’s rock candy mines.
史兰沃找不到我们或大硬糖的
Slugworth will never find us or that gobstopper down here.
再猜一次 老鼠
Guess again, Mouse.
不幸的是
Unfortunately for you,
我碰巧是一个熟练的洞穴探险家
I happen to be an accomplished spelunker.
到矿车里去 伙计们
Into the mine car, guys!
快 我们不能让他们逃走
Quick! We cannot let them get away.
鹅 会产金蛋
Geese, laying golden eggs.
巧克力金蛋 最好的
Chocolate golden eggs, and only the finest.
正如你所看到的 这些都是四倍金蛋鹅
As you can see, these are quadruple-sized geese
会生八倍金蛋
and they lay octuple-sized eggs.
受过专业训练的验蛋师会检查每个蛋
My educated Eggdicator examines every egg.
留下好的 并擦亮
The good ones are kept and polished up.
坏蛋
The bad eggs
沿滑槽扔掉
are dropped down the chute.
爸爸 我要你给我买♥♥一只金鹅
Daddy, I want you to buy me a golden goose.
我要你给我买♥♥一只金鹅
I want you to buy me one of those golden geese!
不管你说什么 亲爱的
Whatever you say, honey.
金鹅多少钱 旺卡先生?
How much for the golden goose, Wonka?
问题是 我不能和他们分开
Out of the question. I couldn’t part with them.
我要我的金鹅
I want my golden goose.
如果我拿不到
And if I don’t get it,
我要尖叫了
I’m going to scream!
我要世界
♪ I want the world
我要全世界
♪ I want the whole world
全都锁在我的口袋中
♪ I want to lock it all up in my pocket
那是我的巧克力条
♪ It’s my bar of chocolate
现在就给我
♪ Give it to me now
我今天就要
♪ I want today
我明天还要
♪ I want tomorrow
甚至当衣服穿 只要我愿意
♪ I want to wear them I will if I dare
绝对不拿来分享
♪ And I don’t want to share them
我们摆脱他了 大硬糖还在我们手里
Oh, we lost him, and we still have the gobstopper.
对吗 汤姆
Right, Tom?
如果我拿不到我要的东西
♪ And if I don’t get the things that I’m after
终于
At last!
我要尖叫了
♪ I’m going to scream!
我要工厂
♪ I want the works
我要全部的工厂
♪ I want the whole works
礼物和奖品 糖果和惊喜
♪ Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
各种形状大小
♪ In all shapes and sizes and now
不管怎样
♪ Don’t care how
我现在就要
♪ I want it now
不管怎样
♪ Don’t care how
我现在就要
♪ I want it now ♪
她是个坏蛋
She was a bad egg.
她被送到哪里去了
So, where’d it send her?
和其他的坏蛋一起
Where it sends all the other bad eggs.
顺着垃圾槽
Down the garbage chute.
垃圾槽
The garbage chute.
当然 这会去熔炉的
Which, of course, leads to the furnace.
炉子?
The furnace?
她会被烤得像个腊肠
She’ll be broiled like a bratwurst.
也许她只是卡在管子里
Maybe she’s just stuck inside the tube.
卡在…瓦雷特 亲爱的
Inside the… Veruca, darling!
坚持 爸爸来了
Hang on! Daddy’s coming!
幸运的是 那炉子星期二才生火
Fortunately, that furnace is only lit on Tuesdays.
还是星期四?
Oh, or is it Thursdays?
乳臭未干的小孩你怪谁?
♪ Who do you blame when your kid is a brat
溺爱和宠坏 就像暹罗猫
♪ Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat
责备孩子 那是谎言和耻辱
♪ Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame
你很清楚
♪ You know exactly
该责怪谁
♪ Who’s to blame
该责怪母亲和父亲
♪ The mother and the father ♪
旺卡 你没事吧
Veruca, are you all right?
不 我没有金鹅
No! I don’t have a golden goose
现在我满身都是垃圾
and now I’m covered with garbage!
我们在熔炉里
We’re in a furnace!
快跑
Move!
让开 猫
Out of my way, cat!
我要你带我回家
I want you to take me home
给我买♥♥我自己的巧克力工厂
and buy me my own chocolate factory, Daddy.
不行 你很幸运我俩都没被烧成灰烬
No. You’re lucky neither of us were burned to a crisp.
你得接受惩戒
You’re going to learn some discipline
等我们到家时 索特小姐 – 不
when we get home, Miss Salt. – No!
旺卡幻觉机 我最新最伟大的发明
Wonka vision, my latest and greatest invention.
这只是电视机?
So, it’s just television?
是旺卡幻觉机 看好了
Uh, it’s Wonkavision. Observe.
灯光 摄像头 旺卡幻觉机
Lights, camera, Wonkavision!
巧克力怎么了
What happened to the chocolate?
我们头顶飞过无数碎片
It’s flying over our heads in a zillion pieces
然后在那里重新组装
and it gets reassembled over there.
当然 在重组的时候
Of course, the chocolate gets smaller
巧克力变小了 就像普通电视一样
when we beam it through. Just like on regular TV.
我打赌老史兰沃 会付一大笔钱
I bet old Slugworth would pay a fortune
了解真♥相♥ – 嘘
to find out about this. – Shh.
很好吃 – 这是个奇迹
It’s delicious. – It’s a miracle.
这就是旺卡幻觉机
It’s Wonkavision.
人也行吗
Can you send people through this thing?
人?
People? Hmm…
我想可以
I suppose I could.
是的 我相信会变得一团糟
Yes, yes, I’m sure I could. Could get messy, though.
看啊 妈妈
Check it out, Mom,
我要成为第一个
I’m going to be the first person
由电视发送的人
to be sent by television.
麦克 离开那里
Mike, get away from there!
我不会那么做的
Oh, I wouldn’t do that.
灯光 摄像头 启动
Lights, camera, action!
甜心 不
Sweetie, no!
他在哪
Where is he?
他是我们头顶上飞过的无数碎片
He’s flying over our heads in a zillion pieces.
大家看 我在电视上
Look everybody, I’m on TV.
等不及让家人都看到
Wait till everybody back home sees this.
没人会看到任何东西
No one’s gonna see anything.
猫和老鼠:查理和巧克力工厂(2017)
Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory