但是 你们三个在这里做什么?
But, what are you three doing here?
我们是来警告旺卡先生的
We’re here to warn Mr. Wonka
关于他的敌人 史兰沃
about his archenemy, Slugworth.
汤姆和杰瑞看见他偷偷溜进工厂
Tom and Jerry saw him sneak into the factory.
史兰沃又来了
Slugworth again!
我们最好去告诉旺卡先生
We’d better tell Mr. Wonka.
我的墙 我美丽的舔舔墙
My wall! My beautiful, beautiful licking wall.
这是猫毛吗
Is this cat fur?
现在工厂将不得不进行三重消毒
Now the factory will have to be triple-sanitized.
谁干的 将被永久放逐
Whoever’s responsible will be permanently banished
远离工厂
from the premises forever.
永久
Permanently!
那不是猫毛 旺卡先生
Oh, that’s not cat fur, Mr. Wonka.
我舔这面墙的时候 我的胡子掉了下来
Some of my mustache came off when I was licking this wall.
是否确定?
Are you sure?
绝对
Absolutely.
我的错误 请原谅我
My mistake. Please forgive me.
现在请跟着我
Now, if you’ll follow me,
我有些特别的东西给你看
I have something very special to show you.
这是三道菜式的晚餐
It’s a three-course dinner.
看看 某种奇怪的口香糖
Hey, check it out. Some kind of weird gum.
瓦雷特 请还给我
Oh, Violet, please give it back.
这是晚餐口香糖 尚未可供人类食用
That’s dinner-gum and it’s not ready for human consumption.
你听到旺卡先生的话了 亲爱的
You heard Mr. Wonka, honey.
闭嘴 爸爸 口香糖那是我的菜
Zip it, Dad, it’s gum. That’s my thing.
不要停
Stop. Don’t. Come back.
就像丰盛的晚餐
It’s like a full-course dinner.
我真的能尝到
I can actually taste it.
西红柿汤和烤牛肉
Tomato soup and roast beef.
真好吃
It’s delicious!
我们得警告旺卡先生史兰沃来了 爷爷
We have to warn Mr. Wonka about Slugworth, Grandpa.
但如果旺卡发现了汤姆
But if Wonka finds out about Tom,
他会把我们都扔出去
he’ll throw us all out.
你将失去终生巧克力供应
You’ll lose the lifetime supply of chocolate.
太棒了
Mmm. Oh, boy! That was terrific.
等等
And wait… Mmm.
甜点来了
Here comes the dessert.
蓝莓派 太不可思议了
Blueberry pie! It’s incredible.
怎么回事 瓦雷特?
Hey, what’s going on? Violet?
瓦雷特 你变紫了
You’re turning violet, Violet!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她的脸全变蓝了
Her face! It’s all blue.
我知道 她变成了蓝莓
I know, she’s turning into a blueberry.
每次吃甜点的时刻 就这样
It always happens when you reach the dessert.
好吧 我最终会改进配方的
Oh, well. I’ll get it right in the end.
我觉得好笑
I feel funny.
你能马上把小女孩滚到榨汁室吗
Would you roll the little girl down to the juicing room at once?
她必须立即被挤压
She’ll have to be squeezed immediately.
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
我有个谜题给你
♪ I’ve got another puzzle for you
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
你爷爷是对的 查理
Your grandpa’s right, Charlie.
你不能让家人失去一生的巧克力供应
You can’t let your family lose that lifetime supply of chocolate.
那史兰沃 呢
But what about Slugworth?
你继续参观
You stay with the tour.
史兰沃交给我们
Leave Slugworth to us.
谢谢 塔菲
Thanks, Tuffy.
还有你 汤姆和杰瑞
And you too, Tom and Jerry.
令人反感 作呕又错误
♪ But it’s repulsive, revolting and wrong
嚼啊嚼
♪ Chewing and chewing
整天嚼
♪ All day long
奶牛才这么干
♪ The way that a cow does
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee dah
有礼貌 才能走得远
♪ Given good manners, you will go far
还会幸福地生活
♪ You will live in happiness too
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee doo ♪
我会帮你的 旺卡
I’ll get you for this, Wonka!
我有个蓝莓女儿
I got a blueberry for a daughter.
好吧
Well, well, well.
两个顽皮、肮脏的小孩子走了
Two naughty, nasty little children gone.
还剩三个好可爱的小孩子们
Three good, sweet little children left.
我们继续好吗
Shall we move on?
你会喜欢下一项发明的
You’re going to love this next invention.
怎么了 旺卡先生
What’s it doing, Mr. Wonka?
碳酸饮料
It’s making fizzy lifting drinks.
饮料使你充满了气
The drink fills you with gas
气体会像气球一样把你从地上吹起来
and the gas lifts you right off the ground like a balloon.
哇 天
Wow. Gosh.
我要一杯汽水
I want a fizzy lifting drink.
不 对不起 我不能
No, no, sorry. I can’t release them.
会有孩子到处飞来飞去
There’d be children flying around everywhere.
现在 来吧
Now, come along.
我兴奋得口渴
All this excitement’s made me thirsty.
我们去喝一杯
Let’s take a drink.
我不知道 爷爷
I don’t know, Grandpa.
来吧 一小杯没关系的
Come on, one small drink won’t hurt us.
OK
Okay.
嗯 真的好
Mmm. Pretty good.
我不觉得有什么不同
I don’t feel any different.
我也没有
Me neither.
坦白说 我有点失望…
Frankly, I’m a little dissapoin…
我觉得很奇怪
I… I feel so strange.
很有趣 爷爷 来吧
Hey! It’s fun, Grandpa, come on.
好的 查理
Oh. Okay, Charlie.
汤姆 别再摆弄那大硬糖机器了
Tom! Quit playing around with that gobstopper machine.
没用
Oh, fudge! That didn’t work!
永恒大硬糖
An everlasting gobstopper.
如果被史兰沃得手
If Slugworth gets his hands on it,
旺卡先生将被毁灭
Mr. Wonka will be ruined.
我们最好把这东西♥藏♥起来
We’d better hide this thing.
你们三个什么都藏不了
You three will hide nothing.
这是你们最后一次干扰我的大计
You have interfered with my master plan for the last time.
你告诉他 老大
You tell him, boss.
把大硬糖给我
Give me that gobstopper!
抓住大硬糖 汤姆
Hang on to that gobstopper, Tom!
我会帮你的 老大
I’ll help you, boss.
当心 汤姆
Uh-oh! Look out, Tom!
现在我抓到你了
Ha! Now, I have you.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
我是喷气飞机
I’m a jet plane.
我是火箭船
I’m a rocket ship!
我…我离那个风扇太近了
I’m… I’m getting too close to that fan!
爷爷 我无法阻止自己
Hey, Grandpa! I can’t stop myself.
查理 当心
Charlie, look out!
我们会被剪碎的
We’ll get cut to ribbons!
救命 请救救我们 救命
Help! Please help us! – Help!
咳出大硬糖
Cough up the gobstopper.
坚持 汤姆 别放手
Hang on, Tom! Don’t let go!
晚餐口香糖 好主意 杰瑞
Dinner gum. Good idea, Jerry.
恩 不错
Mmm. Hey, that’s not bad.
能节食
Oh. There goes the diet.
退后 你这个笨蛋
What? Get back, you fool!
抱歉 借过
Sorry, coming through.
快跑 伙计们
Run, fellas!
我们不能让史兰沃得到大硬糖
We can’t let Slugworth get that gobstopper.
我真的很后悔刚才的选择
Oh, I’m really regretting some life choices here.
你这个紫色臃肿低能儿
You purple, bloated imbecile!
救命
Help! – Help!
旺卡先生
Mr. Wonka!
拜托 来人 – 救命
Please, someone. – Help.
猫和老鼠:查理和巧克力工厂(2017)
Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory