只要你真心向往天堂
♪ If you want to view paradise
四下张望 这就是了
♪ Simply look around and view it
你想怎样 就怎样
♪ Anything you want to, do it
哪怕改变世界
♪ Want to change the world
这里无与伦比
♪ There’s nothing to it
没有生活…
♪ There is no life I know
可与纯粹幻想相比
♪ To compare with pure imagination
在那里
♪ Living there
你将自♥由♥
♪ You’ll be free
只要你真心
♪ If you truly
向往
♪ Wish to be ♪
你们在这等着
You guys wait here.
我要去警告旺卡先生史兰沃的事
I’m gonna go warn Mr. Wonka about Slugworth.
也许他会让我成为正式小矮人
Maybe he’ll even make me an official Oompa Loompa.
奥古斯都 不
Augustus, no!
求你了 亲爱的孩子 别这样
Please, dear boy, don’t do that.
我的巧克力河绝不能被人手所触及
My chocolate river must never be touched by human hands.
救命
Help! Help!
我的巧克力 我可怜的甜美的美丽的巧克力
My chocolate! My poor, sweet, beautiful chocolate.
救命
Help me!
救命 – 抓住
Help! – Grab hold!
别傻站着 做点什么
Don’t just stand there, do something.
救命 – 他漂浮靠边的时候
Help! – When he floats around to this side,
汤姆可以跳进去救他
Tom can dive in and save him.
救救我 把我弄出去
Help me! Get me out of here.
你说不会游泳是什么意思
What do you mean you can’t swim?
别傻站着 做点什么
Don’t just stand there, do something!
太晚了 河水吸走了他
Oh, it’s too late. The suction’s got him.
抓住
Grab hold!
我的奥古斯都在哪里
Where is my Augustus?
看管子
Oh, just watch the pipe.
那么 现在会怎样?
So, what happens now?
压力会增强 像子弹一样把他射出来
Oh, the pressure will build up and shoot him out like a bullet.
把格卢普太太直接带到软糖室
Take Mrs. Gloop straight to the fudge room.
必须快 在那孩子被倒入锅炉之前
But hurry, before the child gets poured into the boiler.
你怎么能让这种事发生?
How could you let this happen?
对不起 所有问题都必须以书面形式提交
I’m sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
我有个谜题给你
♪ I’ve got a perfect puzzle for you
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
如果你够聪明 就听我说
♪ If you are wise You’ll listen to me
如果你吞下大把糖浆会怎样?
♪ What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
吃的和大象一样多
♪ Eating as much as an elephant eats
什么使你变得巨胖?
♪ What are you at getting terribly fat?
最终会怎样?
♪ What do you think will come of that?
我不喜欢这种外貌
♪ I don’t like the look of it
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee dah
如果你不贪婪 你会走的够远
♪ If you’re not greedy You will go far
还会幸福地生活
♪ You will live in happiness, too
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee doo ♪
你在这里都是什么设备啊 旺卡先生?
What kind of outfit you running here, Wonka?
先生们女士们 请准备登船
Mesdames et messieurs, prepare to embark, s’il vous plait.
开始登什么?
Embark? Embark on what?
都上船
All aboard.
好东西 我学会了在巧克力河下呼吸
Whoa! Good thing I taught myself to breathe under chocolate
用弯弯吸管
using sippie straws.
你确定这东西安全吗 旺卡先生?
You sure this thing is safe, Wonka?
安全又准点
Safe-ish would be more accurate.
请上船
Step aboard, please.
爷爷 我好像看见汤姆和杰瑞在河边
Grandpa, I thought I saw Tom and Jerry over by the river.
汤姆和杰瑞?
Tom and Jerry?
不 你是在幻想吧 查理
No, you must be imagining things, Charlie.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我们还是得警告旺卡先生史兰沃的事情
We still have to warn Mr. Wonka about Slugworth.
什么都别想告诉旺卡 小老鼠
You will tell Wonka nothing, small mouse.
史兰沃!
Slugworth!
看来你们三个人已危及到我的大计
It seems the three of you have become a danger to my master plan.
所以 必须好好管教你们
And so, you must be taken care of.
抓到了 糖果贼
Gotcha, candy thief.
还以为我是包装整齐富有吸引力的糖果?
Thought I was diced up and attractively packaged?
好吧 再猜一次
Well, guess again.
如果你想要旺卡先生的糖果 来拿吧
If you want Mr. Wonka’s candy, come and get it!
我被蜜糖蒙蔽了双眼
I’m blinded by sweetness!
不 搞什么…小心
No, what is… Watch out!
好像是吸进去了
Looks like the suction’s got ’em.
这会很疼的
This is going to hurt!
这不会阻止史兰沃 的
That won’t stop Slugworth for long.
幸好我总是在河边有备用船
Good thing I always keep a spare boat by the river.
上船吧
Hop on.
这船可能有点颠簸
The ride might get a little rough.
那什么? 开快点 OK
What’s that? Go faster? Okay.
不可能早知道
♪ There’s no earthly way of knowing
我们要去哪里
♪ Which direction we are going
也不知道往哪里划
♪ There’s no knowing where we’re rowing
或河流飘向何方
♪ Or which way the river’s flowing
下雨了吗
♪ Is it raining?
下雪了吗
♪ Is it snowing?
还是飓风?
♪ Is a hurricane a-blowing?
一点光亮也没有
♪ Not a speck of light is showing
一定有危险
♪ So the danger must be growing
地狱之火炽热?
♪ Are the fires of hell a-glowing?
是可怕的割草机?
♪ Is the grisly reaper mowing?
是的
♪ Yes
一定有危险
♪ The danger must be growing
划桨手拼命地划
♪ For the rowers keep on rowing
他们一定不会表现出…
♪ And they’re certainly not showing
他们在放慢速度
♪ Any signs that they are slowing ♪
我们到了 伙计们
Here we are, fellas.
威利·旺卡的神奇发明室
Willy Wonka’s fabulous invention room.
我知道这看起来一团糟
I know it looks a mess,
但这是旺卡先生创造他…
but this is where Mr. Wonka creates
惊人发明的地方
all his amazing inventions.
这里的精美墙纸
Including this here sticky-looking wallpaper.
简直呼之欲出
It’s sticky as all get-out,
但很好吃
but it’s pretty tasty.
嗯 香蕉
Mmm. Banana.
不 不行 拜托
No, don’t, please!
对不起 这是本厂最顶级机密的设备
I’m sorry but this is the most top-secret device in my factory.
老史兰沃会不惜一切代价伸出他的贼手
Old Slugworth would give anything to get his hands on this.
这是干什么的?
What’s it do? – Well…
如果你们真的想知道
If you really wanna know.
把你的尾巴伸出来 杰瑞
Stretch your tail out, Jerry.
我会试着把你拉出来
I’ll try to pull you free.
这是什么
What is it?
永恒大硬糖
It’s an everlasting gobstopper.
可以一直吃 永远不会变小
You can suck ’em forever and they’ll never get any smaller.
我想要一个永恒大硬糖
I want an everlasting gobstopper!
我也是 – 好吧
Me too. – All right.
但你必须庄严宣誓
But I can only give them to you if you solemnly swear
保守秘密 从不向任何人展示
to keep them secret and never show them to anyone
在你有生之年
for as long as you live.
同意? – 同意
Agreed? – Agreed!
给你 每人一个
Here you go, there’s one for everyone.
杰瑞
Jerry?
查理 看 汤姆
Ooh, Charlie, look! There’s Tom.
汤姆 你怎么了
Tom, what happened to you?
嘿 我是塔菲
Hey, there, I’m Tuffy.
你一定是汤姆和杰瑞的朋友 查理
You must be Tom and Jerry’s friend, Charlie.
很高兴见到你 塔菲
Nice to meet you, Tuffy.